𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 �...

Galing kay lady_arisa

ON EDIT Despair,loss,and fear-Arisa knew how cruel the world she is living as if the word 'God' did not exist... Higit pa

| Where It All Began I |
| Where It All Began II |
| The Demon Weapon |
| A New Family |
| The Team |
| The Destruction Begins |
| Attack on the Vampires |
| The Battle Had Begun |
| A Safe Drug |
| Reunion of Childhood Friends |
| Everyone is a Sinner |
| A Complicated Relationship |
| The Human World |
| The Cursed Guinea Pig |
| The Possessing Mahiru |
| The Cause of The Madness |
| The Demon's Nightmare |
| Ambition In The Demon Army |
| The Moon Demon's Order |
| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |
| Thirst Logic |
| Sorry |
| Trumpets of Distructions |
what if
| Sinners Christmas |
notice
| Arisa's Affliction |

| The Price of a Prayer |

1.3K 33 10
Galing kay lady_arisa

SHINJUKU IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY - The 2ND CAPITAL

AT THE END OF THE BATTLE..

WARI NO ERAPH-AUTHOR'S POV

A load of cars riding their way through the siren of the empty big city until they eventually stopped at a certain area.The army of the Imperial Demon Army hopped off from each of the black cars and followed by the leader

THIS MAN WALKS BOTH OF THE WISE KING AND THE RUTHLESS CONQUEROR.

"We arrived at Shinjuku,sir." Announced one of his assistant.

"Ah,Stop the car for a minute." He reply curtly,making his way to the certain car which is ahead of him before knocking on the window of the passenger seat.

The window then whirl down revealing the young man with his purple hues gaze flickers up to the man,

"What?"

"Get out." He command rather loftily.

However,he remain sitting still; "Tell me what you want--Aren't you going to Shinjuku?"

"Are you going to talk to your superior while sitting down?" He uttered,seeing him pay no heed to come out.

"Tch,what a pain." In the end,he opens the door and steps outside as the sun heat kisses every inch of his being.

Guren looks at the view before him,realizing they have arrived in front of the Shinjuku main gates beyond the border.

"Nobody is coming out,won't the soldiers enter Shinjuku?" he asked,

"No," Kureto reply; "We are going to Shibuya straight away. I have to report to Father that i destroyed the Vampire's City."

Guren's eyes narrowed to him,while jokingly said; "Heh. 'Daddy,i worked very hard,praise me!' Is that it?" With a rather stoic expression on his feature

"Haha well,i guess it's like that," His lips curved into a small smirk,

"In fact, i did pretty well,didn't i? You should praise me too."

Guren went silence for a second,his mind recalling the image of the last battle they had went through.

"The Seraph of the End is complete." The other male paraphrased.

The purple gaze owner never waver to his being, " But you have killed many comrades."

"It's for the future of mankind," Kureto stated,

"You killed,too. You did it because you know it meant something."

This almost made his heart froze but in the end he is able to appear calm and collected,

"Stop. You should go and get daddy's praise already."

Kureto lift up both his hands from his side,motioning them as if the whole world has already fallen into his possession and for him to rule.

"I will. Father and the others never go to the front,they live only to maintain their authority. We have to let them taste of the power of the Seraph of the End that we created.

He who seems quizzical by his quipped,asked, "What do you mean?"

"I will go back to Shibuya,and kill Father." he proclaimed,

"What? Is that your dream? You achieved this power just for some personal grievance?"

"No,i don't even have a dream in particular. Father has become weak,he is no longer fit to be the head of the Hiiragi household; In a tough world like this,the tiger who don't run will die."

Guren shift his weight to his other feet, "So, you,who are running away,is more suited to be the King?" A small ghostly snicker plastered across him

"Presently,i am. If Mahiru was here,it might have been different though. She was a genius like me."

The Ichinose stays silent, his mind could not help but to remember the purplenette young woman who have been such a special person in his life Once.

"But is this the right time? Tenri's power is still too great." he shook off his head,

"No problem- 20 percent of the soldiers are already on my side."

"So the 80 percent is your enemy?" Guren quipped,

Nonetheless the young man by the named Hiiragi could only flash him a triumphant smirk,before he raise a hand and snaps his fingers.

Behind him,Guren watch as two guards came up to the car behind him a few meters ahead to opens the door,revealing the smaller figure to be forced out to step out from it.

There is a moment of struggle happening until in the end she fell side-first onto the dirt ground.A little pinch jolt of taken aback churns deep down Guren's heart.

Kureto looks over his shoulders, "I said to be gentler,did i not?" he command to them,

"Apology sir,she refuse to cooperate." they bowed.

The fallen figure slowly lift herself up from the ground,trying quite hard observing how both of her hands are bind by the metal chain behind her back,now allowing her to move freely Whilst the Hiiragi turns back to face Guren,

"I have the Seraph of the End." adopting the confidence in his tone.

The girl heaves out a heavy sigh,only manage to gather the strength to stand on both her knees,odd how her brown locks still softly descended across her feature with almost covering her eyes with her own fringe

However,those hazelnut eyes that once fills with warmth and love drops drastically to those menacing death glares if looks could kill.

Arisa.. his inner thought called,

After what felt like forever,she spoke up her voice hoarse;

"Where do you plan on taking me?"

WARI NO ERAPH-ARISA'S POV

Three months-it took me three months to hold my insanity before it went into a rampage. The other half of me that has turned into a Seraph almost took control of my whole body.

Three whole months for me to endure the pain of the ache within my body;where it might sometimes kills me to suppress the urge to go wild.

Three consecutive months i have not seen my team which i would call my new family.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" i asked,how my throat felt so dry that it hurts to spoke each words coming out from my own dried lips

His ruby gaze went to hers,whirling around so he is fully facing her, "Why,Shibuya of course--we have to clearly make the announcement of you being the Seraph,isn't it?"

She gritted her teeth, "Kill me," she mutters underneath her breath,

"Hm?"

"I said Kill Me! All of those sacrificed soldiers are inside of me,aren't they!? Kill me with them rather than being tortured,"my voice trails off in the end.

Me,being foolish still somewhere deep down in the pit of my heart,still hoping the old guardian that i grew and teach me up with will remain the same,telling me it was all a joke and that he will never do this again.

But no,how naive can i be? Kureto has always been thirst for power,authority;his obsession with taking over the nation in every intention what he should do,even though he must kill his own comrades.

Only silence was received from the both male as they stare at me,unreadable expression putted up on each of their features leaving me more frustrated. Or more like,i refused to meet Guren's eyes.

I'm completely perplexed; is it really Guren right now? What was that in the battle that we saw last time? He hurted Yuu but in the next moment..he cried.

I gulp down the lump that stuck in the back of my throat and look away,gathering my remaining strength to stand up on my both feet.

The white gown that is clean earlier are now stained with dirt of the ground and although i have to admit i missed wearing the uniform so much more right now.

After what felt like a minute has passed,Guren decided to broke the silence by facing Kureto,

"You are going to kill a lot of people again then?"

My heart thump loudly against my ribcage. Is this what the conversations had been going on between them since earlier?

"I want to kill as few as possible," said Kureto,feeling his eyes bored into my being although i had refused to look at neither of them.

"Because humans need to stay together and fight this rotten destiny. That's why,i am going to kill Father,and announce the change of the head of the household,"

My eyes widened;my mind starts to digest what Kureto really had just said. In other words,they are going at it again-the same process where those chains took the life of our very own comrades in the army.

The flash images of those horrible yet terrifying images haunts me again;the blood that drips from their being,their lifeless body and their screaming of despair could heard through again inside my head where it starts to resonates.

My whole body felt cold almost instantly,and trembles under those images.No matter how i did not want to see them but it haunts me-it haunts me every single damn night since that battle day.

He will even kill his own Father just in order to achieve an authority? That is insane.

"When it happens,Shinjuku will likely to have an internal fighting too ,Suppress that."

My forehead creased,my head tilted to his way; "Even if you did have the Seraph,it is less good when she won't cooperate with you."

His gaze met mine again and this time,he calmly approaches me on where the spot i am standing,he leans closer to me-towering my height since he is way taller. He studied my face before saying;

"As always your gaze,does not waver at all,do they?" It is more like a statement rather than a question to my ears.

"I'm sorry Arisa,but i might have use of your help for a little bit longer and whether you want it or not; you,as the Seraph will cooperate with me." There is a threatening tone he adopted somewhere in those words.

And the possibilities that he could hurt my team is possible considering how much of the ability he had right now.

"Your dream will be granted too,Guren," He now focuses to the male behind him,who only have watched us in silence.

"You wanted to kill Hiiragi and be freed from the servant and master bond,that has been your dream since forever,right?"

"Heh,in the end,you are a Hiiragi too." Guren's mouth curled forming a ghostly smile although i knew he has no intention to

"Well yes,i am your master--But i think of you as an excellent comrade at the same time. How about you?" Kureto reaches an arm towards him,after making his way to gladly accept his hand

"Shake hands with me and do not betray me,huh?" As if he could read his mind,Guren glance at his gloved hands before back to his feature

"You don't have to shake my hand,but do not betray me." Kureto retold.

"Hah," Guren let out a half-heartedly laugh. And somehow,his gaze shifted to me making me almost surprised by his sudden look. But i know i have coax him with a pleading eyes before i knew it.

Guren tore his sight away from me,

"Alright,let's begin."

My heart shattered,never knowing what is Guren's true intention all these times and what is going on inside of his head.

Didn't he love Yuuichiro? Why? Just why?

Again for the hundredth time,today again,a pain shot up out of a sudden through my head as if a nail had pierced through it making me bit my lower lip in the urge to endure the pain

It's been happening, since they experimented me as the Seraph

"Prepare the Departing!!' Announce one of the soldier from Kureto's side

"Ah,Guren," Called Kureto before he could climb into his own car

"What?"

"For the future of mankind,we need people like Shinya,"

My body froze although how much my head hurts and how it is hard to breathe through the pain,i could still catch the name of the certain male from what Kureto had just said.

Shinya..!?

"Convince him." Was all he said before finally he beckons the two soldiers behind me who had been assigned to guard me up,to take me back to the car.

When the pain almost subsided once again,i felt them walking towards my way while on the other hand Kureto's car has just drove away.

"Alright kid,time to go back in--" said one of them as placing a hand on my shoulder.

Before i knew it, my body twist itself to the back whilst my knee swung to made contact with one of the soldier's lower abdomen making him groan in a loud pain.

"Hey--!" As for the other one when he had grabbed my collar, my foot made its way up from his stomach then to land a hard kick on his face. I did a back flip from the result of it and not forgetting to swing my binded hands that is from my back to the front by letting it past through under my both feet.

I ran and stop right in front of Guren,ignoring the other soldiers' shouted me to stop and already pointed a gun at me,surrounding us.

Roughly i grab the taller male's clothes material,glaring up at him,

"You know where's Shinya,don't you?" i panted,

"Put your hands down!!" Warned the soldiers,

However,he only looked down at me in silence. Frustrated by this,i raise my voice,

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!" it almost sounded desperate,as if any moment i could start crying right now.

My eyebrows furrowed,my ragged breathing slowly came into a soft ones,

He's not Guren--he's not the Guren that we know..

Gnawing my lower lip,my head slowly hung down feeling like my neck could not bear any longer to held up high,

"Please," i breathe out; "Tell me where he is."

Right, he is the only family i got in here

Unbeknownst to me,Guren motioned the soldiers to lower down their weapons and looks down at me.

"Come with me."

WARI NO ERAPH

Guren had brought me inside Shinjuku and had demand that no soldiers should be coming with us or neither of them could tell Kureto.

We entered a specific building that is empty-only with dark halls and rooms. Ahead of us is a two army soldiers guarding up each sides of a door that the door seems to be like a prison.

Guren stops walking making me stop right behind him too.I slowly lift my head to at least take a peek behind the hoodie of the cloaks that i am wearing to hide my identity.

"Open all of the prison doors," he commanded.

"..What?" they look confused yet surprised,

"And then you can leave." he continued.

"But--If we do that,the prisoners will run away." They reasoned,already looking terrified with the outcome later that could happen.

"There are no prisoners here. I will take responsibility,so do as i say." His stern voice echoes making the guards have no choice but to obey him as they walk past us to leave.

That is when i can take a good look to Guren's back- a sensation of nostalgia hits me all at once. The moment where we would joke around with Yuu and how we would always teased him instead when he is being rather serious.

Guren opens the heavy door producing the loud creak and as he did,revealed the one person that had came across my mind.

When i almost speak up,Guren lift an arm;motioning me to hold it for a while and instead,he called him,

"Shinya,"

The silvernette male lift up his head from sitting on one of the corner beside the empty bed.

"You shouldn't open the prison doors,Guren," He uttered, a small disgusted smirk plastered across his face,

"I will kill you." He finishes his sentences,making my heart clenched painfully.

"Go ahead." Guren calmly said.

"I really mean it--you betrayed your comrades and killed them." Shinya's eyes squinted at him,my hands trembles. Never i have seen him this suffer before in my whole life nor i would expect it.

"Yeah." He replied curtly,

"You betrayed your underlings and killed them," He uttered again,

"That's right."

There was a second of silence; "You--experimented on Arisa to be the Seraph,"

I could almost feel myself choked on my own breath as my name was mentioned.

"..I will forgive you,so explain yourself--tell me the reason."

"It is true that i killed them."

In the next moment that i knew,Shinya summon his gear and pointed it towards Guren;

"BYAKKOMARU!"

The tips of his weapon rested just above Guren's neck but however,Guren remain still and unmoved from the spot he is standing,with me standing behind his back.

Seeing no sign of movement receive from him,Shinya clicked his tongue,

"Damn it--! WHY WON'T YOU DRAW YOUR WEAPON!? Why are you not trying to avoid it!!?"

The weapon that he is holding trembles before eventually he lowers it down to his side rather harshly. He lunged his hand forward and this time,grabbing Guren by the collar,

"Tell me,Why!? TELL ME! YOU WEREN'T THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WOULD DO SUCH THINGS!" he yelled,anger and rage flash across his eyes

"It's a demon--" Shinya assumed, "It's definitely a demon,you were possessed,right?"

"I am controlling it and there is a medicine for it," Guren explained briskly,

"It can't be--Hey,is it you,Mahiru? You..did this to Guren--" He somehow pleaded,the same as me where i hope there is still goodness in this tragic world.

Not being able to hold back anymore,i revealed myself by moving aside from Guren's shadow and took a step forward,

"Shinya..." i called,my voice came out softer than i would have though,

His blue orbs gaze that were lively once are now remaining hollow and empty,shift to my being,

"Who're you?" There's venom spat in every words he asks,

My hands made their way up before lowering my hoodie,and by that moment--Shinya's gaze widened,his blue orbs trembles ever so slightly,

"..No way--Arisa--"

"Shinya," i repeated his name once again,my eyes are getting warmer by any seconds passing by,

"It's--really,you..?" His hands slowly lets his grip go from Guren's collar,reaching out for my face.

And by the moment his fingers touches my cheek,they felt cold-so cold that it breaks my heart even deeper.

A small bitter smile curved upon my lips, "Yeah,i'm here." the tears that were sitting by the corner of my eyes slowly strolls upon my fatigued cheeks.

With seeing how close he is right now,i realized he had a dark circles under his bright eyes,and how thin he became after few months of not seeing him.

He was the first to pull me into his embrace,his slender arms trembles around my smaller being and as if he is fragile,i clutch both hands around his back. To the only last family i have right now right here

"What--is your purpose?" Shinya asked,but i know it is not meant for me. When i look up,he is already staring at Guren,

"If you are not possessed--why did you do that? What is your purpose?"

My eyes narrowed across my shoulder,anticipating the real truth beyond those cruel intentions that shook the battle of the human's history

"I.."

WARI NO ERAPH_AUTHOR'S POV

"He is possessed by his comrades--The death of his treasured comrades,"

"What do you mean?" Asks the young man by the named Yuuichiro,looking at the Noble Vampire that is standing ahead of him.

"8 years ago,Guren had comrades that he treasured very much. They were comrades who he shared his very life with,their names were,if i remember," Ferid began to counted,

"Hiiragi Shinya, Goshi Norito, Juujou Mito, Hanayori Sayuri and Yukimi Shigure--but they all died," He ended with an innocent smile,

"Eh? Wait a moment--that can't be--" The team member's face went pale,refusing to believe every words he uttered,

"No,they died--and they were revived. But in this world,the resurrection of life is not allowed-the narrow-minded God was furious;the price to pay was big,it was enormous. And what do you think happened?"

Mikaela Hyakuya's cold sweat drips from his temple,

"People all over the world died from a virus. Ichinose Guren alone,has been possessed since then and by that crime and punishment"

THE TRUTH WHICH IS BEYOND IMAGINATION...!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

746K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
254K 6.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
307K 13.6K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
249K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...