Chase Atlantic ( Lauren/You )

By fxckingcamren

My band, Chase Atlantic, is one of the biggest bands in the world. What happens when we go on a headlining to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
New Story and Announcements

chapter 6

10.7K 356 138
By fxckingcamren

Second chances are bullshit.

Lauren went back to Brad the very next day. Apparently he apologized. I'm sure his apology was utter bullshit, but Lauren would never realize that. She's too fucking in love with him.

After yesterday I thought she'd dump his ass...I was wrong. I'm not going to turn away from her though. Although yesterday was largely out of character for her and I's relationship, I'd like to keep it up. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her company.

That's not stopping me from what I'm doing right now. I'm currently in my bunk, which I never am, writing a song for her. I won't say it's for her but hopefully she'll figure it out when I sing it. Everyone went out to sightsee today but I stayed back with Camila, who'd gotten sick last night from filming in the cold. She was resting in her bunk and I didn't want to disturb her with my writing.

I continued writing until I heard someone call out my name.

"Y/N?" Camila said softly, but I heard because our bunks are right across from each other.

I closed my notebook and got up to check on her. "What's up?" I said as I opened her bunk.

She looked up at me with a little smile before speaking. "Come cuddle." She then pouted. How does one say no to that?

"Fineeee, scoot over, monkey." I said and got in beside her. She immediately cuddled up to my side and I wrapped one of my arms around her waist. "You're lucky you're cute." I teased her.

She just gave me a smug smile and started asking me a question. "Did you see Brad and Lauren earlier?"

After last night I'd told Camila what happened. She was happy Lauren found out but I'm guessing she's disappointed now. "Yeah," I paused for a second before continuing, "Love sucks."

"I just can't believe she went straight back to that asshole." Camila said.

I nodded my head in agreement. We just sat there in silence and I soon heard soft snores coming from the tiny Cuban. I just smiled and decided to get some sleep too.

_______

"Shhh, you're gonna wake her up, dumbass." I heard someone say from outside Camila's bunk. It sounded a lot like Alycia.

I slowly opened my eyes and decided to scare whoever the fuck was out there.

I slowly reached for the curtain and yelled "BOO!" Whilst ripping the curtain open.

I was greeted by Alycia, Chloe, Lauren and Dinah screaming whilst I laughed my ass off.

I felt Camila stir beside me and bury her head into the crook of my neck. "What's going on?" She groaned.

"Damn, Walz. Part two?" Dinah asked with a smirk. I noticed Chloe smirking too while Alycia frowned and Lauren looked lost.

I rolled my eyes while Camila giggled into my neck, which made me laugh. "That tickles, babes." I told her and she removed her head to look at Dinah.

"I didn't feel good and Y/N cuddled with me." She said with a cute little frown.

I removed Camila's blanket because it was rather hot and everyone's eyes got really wide. I looked at them confused until Dinah spoke up. "Why don't you have a shirt on then?" She said while laughing.

My face blushed red with embarrassment. "It was hot!" I exclaimed.

Chloe spoke up. "I bet it was." She then winked.

They're so damn difficult.

"Dude, your abs are getting hotter." Camila said while smacking my stomach lightly.

I noticed Lauren staring at them and smirked a little before replying back to Camila. "Yeah, I've been doing a lot more physical activity."

I heard Dinah say something that sounded a lot like "Oh my fucking god," while Chloe choked on her spit. Camila laughed really loud until Alycia cleared her throat.

"Yeah, well put a shirt on, we have an interview." She said before walking away, Lauren following.

Dinah then spoke up. "Way to sound like you're fucking."

"I know." I said while winking and jumping out of the bunk. I walked over to mine and grabbed a plain blue shirt to wear in the interview. I thought we were on break but whatever.

"I'll be back, Cami. You want me to get you anything before I come back?" I asked Camila while walking back to her bunk.

She smiled. "Gummy bears and an orange Gatorade would be great."

I kissed her forehead. "Done. I hope you feel better soon. Love you, monkey."

She did a little wave. "Have fun, love you too!"

________

Half an hour later and my band mates and I were sitting on the couch for an interview with some random website.

"I'm here with the lovely ladies of Chase Atlantic, how are you ladies?" The interviewer, Sadie, asked.

"We're good. It's great to be here!" Shannon said and we all smiled.

"Okay, let's dive right in! All your fans are dying to know when the 'Marry You' video will be released. Any ideas?" Sadie asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I can say that you'll definitely recognize a few people in it when it does come out, though." I said with a playful smirk.

"Ooh, fun!" The interviewer said. "So, how's everyone's love life going?" She asked with a smirk.

Everyone laughed and Shannon answered first. "Mine is going great. Cammie came to visit last week!"

Chloe spoke up next. "It's going very slowly." She said which caused us to all laugh.

"I'm doing pretty good single, although I do have my eyes on someone." Alycia said playfully.

Everyone turned to me and I just playfully winked into the camera. That's the only answer they'd be getting.

The interviewer asked a few more questions and I just zoned out until I heard her saying goodbye.

We left and went back to the tour bus. On the way I had the driver stop at target so I could get Camila what she wanted. I also got Lauren some Nutella because I knew she ran out.

"We're back!!" I yelled as I stepped on the bus. I noticed no one was upfront so I headed to the back. Camila wasn't in her bunk so I figured she joined everyone in the back.

Once I walked into the back lounge I saw all the fifth harmony girls and Hailee squished together in the couch. I looked to see what they were watching and laughed when I noticed it was The 100.

"Guys, what the hell?" I asked.

They all shushed me so I rode my hands up in surrender before going to sit in Camila's lap. Lauren eyed us and I smirked, starting to get the feeling Lauren is super jealous. She has Brad though.

"Babe?" I heard Brad call out from the front. Why won't he leave?

Lauren frowned slightly before putting on a fake smile and I knew what I had to do. I really like her. I'm gonna perform the song I wrote. I got up to talk to the rest of my band about it.

---

"Hello, guys." I greeted the crowd. We were currently performing another show and the crowd was pumped.

"So, we've got a new song to perform tonight and it really means a lot to me, so I hope you guys enjoy." I said. I then began playing the acoustic guitar. I looked to my right and saw all the fifth harmony girls looking at us, along with Austin, Hailee and Brad.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want

I quickly glanced towards Lauren and Brad before continuing.

And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

Dinah and Camila gave me a thumbs up as I sang the chorus and the rest of my band mates came in.

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Alycia sang the last line whilst I looked over and noticed Brad glaring at me while Lauren was staring intently.

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

Alycia came in and sang the chorus with me.

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

I started the next lines and felt myself getting emotional. I wasn't crying but I could just feel the lines. I just wanted Lauren to realize how much better she could do, even if it wasn't with me.

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

I looked off to the side and saw Ally and Camila wiping their eyes. I also noticed Lauren and Brad were gone. I quickly finished the song and we moved on to finish the rest of the concert.

After the concert I ran off stage to find Lauren and Brad. Camila quickly followed me and we started looking all over.

"Did you see where she went?" I asked Camila with urgency in my voice. I just wanted to find her because something didn't feel right.

"No, but I know she didn't want to go. Brad practically dragged her away!" Camila exclaimed.

As we rounded the corned I heard yelling and I pulled Camila back around. We stood behind the wall and listened. 

"I will not lose you to some fucking dyke." I heard Brad yell angrily, making me clench my jaw.

"Brad, calm down." I heard Lauren speak normally with fear in her voice.

"No!" He yelled before continuing. "You're mine, do you understand? Mine!" After that I heard a smack and I quickly ran around the corner, Camila following.

I saw Lauren holding her cheek while Brad still had his hand raised.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked while walking over to them.

Brad turned and eyed me while speaking with malice in this voice. "You're my problem! All you do is try to steal my girl and I'm tired of it."

"You really think you deserve her. Look at what you just did, asshole." I said, referring to him slapping her. 

I looked over to her and saw Camila comforting her. I then turned back to Brad.

"What does it matter? She's still gonna stay with me," He said. "I mean look at me."

"You're a fucking pig." I told him. "You don't deserve someone as amazing as her." I noticed him getting angrier and I continued. "You're just a pathetic little boy."

I knew that was the last straw for him. He quickly pulled his arm back before throwing a punch right at my face. I ducked just in time to miss his fist, but I heard it connect to someone else. I looked behind me and saw Camila holding her nose.

"Cami." I said with a voice crack while going to check her nose.

She backed away and my heart broke a little. I knew she was probably just shocked but it still hurt to know she probably would blame me. I turned back around and punched Brad as hard as I could in the face. He fell to the ground and I walked away, Lauren and Camila following.

Camila had blood coming out of her nose so I pulled both of them into the bathroom. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. I then grabbed some paper towels, wetting a few, and wiping away the blood.

"I'm really sorry." I whispered, while cleaning her up.

"It's alright, Y/N. You were protecting Lauren. You didn't know it would happen." Camila said with a smile.

I then heard Lauren speak up from beside me. "Thank you, Y/N. I can't believe he hit me, and I also can't believe you defended me."

I smiled. "Anything for you, Lo."

----

Ugh I hate this chapter but here it is.
Also, check out my new story 'In This Moment'. It is Camila/you.
-Mady

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.4K 37
Y/N a troubled teenager with a dream to be wanted by someone . Lauren a member of one of the world's most famous girl groups, with everything she cou...
3.6K 56 26
You and Lauren Story. Pre Fifth Harmony days. This is a remake of This Is The life. Follow the life and story of Y/N and see the career and love that...
362K 9.6K 32
You are a world famous singer with a big world tour ahead of you. What will happen when the famous Fifth Harmony becomes your opening act?