Lost Daughter

By peaches-n-cum

Victoria Rodriguez was just your everyday teenage 13-year-old girl living in the Big Apple with her mother, C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37-Final
NEW STORY???

Chapter 4

2K 47 81
By peaches-n-cum

Victoria's p.o.v

It the first day of the World Tour concert, and I was excited. I've never gone to a concert and I wanted to make this a memroy I'll never forget. Since I was going to meet Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low, I had to look presentable. I wore a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black skinny jeans and donut designed vans. On the way to the venue, I brushed my hair for what seemed like the twentieth time. Jaime, who sat next to me, snatched my hairbrush out of my grip and sat in it.

"Will you stop grooming yourself? You look fine," he said.

"And I don't believe you. I need to  make a good first impression since I'm going see them for four months,"  I replied.

"Mija, you look beautiful. And worry, they'll like you," dad assured me. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "After all, you are my daughter, after all."

I smiled and rested my head in his shoulder. It's still hard to believe that I'm related to Vic Fuentes. It's like a dream. The bus stopped moving and Mike and Tony walked over.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Mike shouted enthusiastically.

Dad looked at me and took my hand. I smiled and we all got out and walked past the screaming horde of fans.

"Vic, I love you!"

"Have my babies!"

"Who's the kid?"

"Ew, what is that?"

I held my head low and bit my lips."Don't listen to them, sweetheart. They just haven't met you yet," Dad assured me.

I smiled and played with my backstage pass. We walked backstage and entered the green room.

"Kellin and Alex texted me. They're on their way. Let's just go to soundcheck," Dad said.

We walked over to stage and I watched the guys set up their instruments and rehearsed for the concert. I sat down on a chair, watching them with a smile. It's nice to see people you look up to do something they love doing in front of you. Makes me happy.

"Victor!" 

I turned around and saw Kellin run over to dad and tackle him to the ground. They both laughed and the rest of the band and All Time Low walked over.

"Kellin, get off my man! We agreed you can fuck him on the weekends, not weekdays," Jaime joked.

"Shut up! Why you no text me, Victor?" Kellin joked. "I thought I was your boo, your everything! And you replace me with Preciado?"

"Kellin, get off me!" Dad laughed.

Kellin obliged and got off, letting Dad get up. I just sat in the corner fangirling so hard right now.

"Um... Who's the kid?" Alex asked.

I blushed and twirled my hair around my finger, staring at my donut Vans. "Mija, it's okay. Don't be shy," Dad coaxed me.

I looked at him and walked over to him, my face just getting redder and redder. Dad took my hand and looked at everyone. "Everyone this is my daughter, Victoria. Victoria, this is Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low," Dad introduced me.

"She's adorable! She's like a mini you!" Jack (Barakat) gushed.

"How did you find her?" Rian asked.

"I got a call over at New York and a social worker asked me if I would take her under custody. I said yes, and here she is," Dad explained. "I haven't seen this little cutie pie in thirteen years."

"Do the fans know about her?" Nick asked.

"I'm planning on telling them tonight," Dad explained.

I looked at the band and smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you, Victoria. I apologize in advance for these idiots," Kellin said.

"I am not an idiot!" Justin argued like a kid.

"Don't you guys have soundcheck to do?" I asked.

"Shit!" Alex cursed.

I sat back down in my seat and just watched All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens do soundcheck. Jack being Jack, goofed off and joked around but they got the job done and prepared for the show. I sat down in the green room and just sat around when Dad sat next to me.

"Ready for the show?" He asked me.

I shrugged and smiled at him. "I guess. But are you really going to tell the fans about me?" I asked.

"Of course. Don't worry, they'll love you," he assured me.

'Or hate me,' I thought. But I didn't say that to him. I kissed Dad's cheek and hugged him. "What was that for?"

"For good luck. I know you'll do great," I said.

"Five minutes till show time," a crew member said.

Dad kissed my forehead and got ready to kick off the first day of tour. Being Vic Fuentes' daughter, I got to watch the show from the sidelines.

"Good luck, All Time Low!" I yellds.

"Why thank you, Mini Vic," Alex said.

I watched All Time Low kick off the show with some fan favorites, and yes I did sing along to every of them. It was a shame they didn't play Remembering Sunday, but it was still awesome either way.

"Thank you, San Diego! You've been an amazing audience! This last song is dedicated to a special little someone standing in the sidelines. Vic knows who I'm talking about," Alex said.

He looked at me and winked, then sang Dear Maria, Count Me In. I had to admit, I fangirled. I think it's because Maria is just one of my many middle names. When their set ended, they ran off the stage and Sleeping was up next.

"What's up, California!" Kellin yelled into the mic. "We are Sleeping With Sirens, and we're here to fuck shit up!"

They started their set with Kick Me, which got everyone's adrenaline pumping for the show, the went on to Congratulations, my and Here We Go. Dad stood next to me and just watched me dance to every one of their songs.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked.

I smiled and hugged him. They did play A Trophy's Father's Trophy Son, which Dad hugged me tightly throughout. "I'm sorry for being a shitty father and not being there for you growing up," he whispered.

"it's okay, daddy. All of that doesn't matter no more. What matters is that we're together now," I said.

He smiled and watched the rest of Sleeping With Sirens's set. When they were done, Pierce The Veil were up.

"Good luck, guys," I said.

Vic smiles and waved at me, then ran onto the stage. "What's up, San Diego! We are Pierce The Veil and we're ready to make some noise!"

They started off the set with Hell Above, Caraphernelia, Bulls in the Bronx, and Disasterology, one of my favorites. I watched Dad perform with everything he had, the crowd returning that same energy. It's a lot different than watching their set online.

"Are you having a good time San Diego?" Dad asked the crowd. "You guys are amazing, always singing along to our songs and just being awesome sports. You guys are like a second family to me, and I feel like I can tell you anything."

The crowd screamed back in response, something along the lines of "We love you!" "Our next song is called Hold On Till May, but I want to tell you guys a story."

The crowd then became quiet, listening to what Dad had to say. "I was a junior in high school, you know, just getting ready for college, and having a band as well. I was dating this girl Cara for three years. I was in love with her. We did everything together, and we told each other everything. There were no secrets. So we got... down and dirty. Two weeks after that, Cara called me and told me she was pregnant."

Dad looked at the crowd before continuing. "She was scared, to say the least. We were about to become seniors and she was going to have a baby. I told her I wanted this baby to be ours, and I was going to put every last drip of money into our child. Nine months later, on February 24, 2001, at 9:45 p.m. , Cara gave birth to my beautiful daughter. She's the most precious thing in the world. It was like everything was right in its place. But, when my daughter was three months old, Cara and I broke up and she took the baby with her. I haven't seen my daughter in thirteen years, until now. I got a phone call from New York, and a social worker asked me if I would take custody over her. I said yes, and, to make a long story short, she took a flight to San Diego and we met for the first time in forever."

I covered my mouth and sobbed. I had no idea of Mom's relationship with Dad. I figured they had some sort of falling out, but this was was something else. "She's here now, you guys. Would you like to meet her?" Dad asked.

The crowd went wild and Dad looked at me. I shook my head and froze in place. Jamie walked over and lead me onto the stage. I walked over to Dad and stared at the sea of people, holding his hand tightly.

"Ladies and gentleman, I introduce you my daughter, Victoria Elizabeth Anna Maria Antoinette Fuentes!"

I watched the crowd go nuts and wave at me. I blushed and hid my face in his waist. "Give her a lot of love. She's going through a hard time right now," Dad said. He picked me up and kissed my cheek. I waved at the crowd and rested my head on his shoulder. He carried me off stage and set me down then walked back stage. "Make some noise for my daughter, Victoria! This next song is dedicated to her. It's called Hold On Till May."

I smiled and watched him sing. They wrapped up their set with King for a Day and said their goodbyes to the crowd.

"My beautiful niece!" Mike yelled, picking me up.

"Ew, Mikey! You're all sweaty!" I complained.

"Let's all hug Victoria!" Mike yelled. Dad, Jaime and Tony came and joined in our little group hug. "You guys smell too! Take a shower!"

They broke up the hug and I got a piggy back ride from Jaime. "Did you enjoy the show, Baby Fuentes?"

"I did. You guys were awesome," I said. "I wonder how the fans took the news."

"I think they took it pretty well. They seem to like you," Dad said.

We got on the bus and I went and took a bath first, much to the guys' protesting. I quickly changed into my onesie and braided my hair into pigtails, securing them with Stitch hair bows, courtesy of Hot Topic.

I walked back into the front lounge and kissed the guys goodnight. "Buenos noches, boys," I said, walking off to my bunk.

"Dulce sueños, Baby Fuentes," Jaime replied.

I took out my stuffed bunny, Blink, curled up into a ball under the blanket and fell asleep, hoping for the best through the tour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 522 23
"So what's your name?" He asked. "Adrien." "Hmmm... Adrien Fuentes... I like it!" Said Vic and I giggled. This was the start of my new life with Pie...
147 6 14
Mariella is obsessed with getting ahead. When she starts at San Diego State University, her TA catches more than just her attention. After a devastat...
45K 2.6K 20
Kellianne Soto is a 17-year-old girl who just finished the academy for becoming a professional maid, like all of the women in her family did before h...
297K 9K 38
**Currently Editing** 14 years ago, Vic Fuentes thought he wasn't quick enough to stop the "love of his life" from aborting his child, so for fourte...