Grateful.

Da Tygas_babeey

Not Everyone Has It Easy. Altro

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Book 2

2

6.2K 164 88
Da Tygas_babeey

(Braxton In The MM)

Two Weeks Later.

(I Ain't Playing With Y'all In 2016 I'm Bringing The Heat To These Books.)

°Rain

"Rain How Much Time Do We Got Left?" I Asked My Assistant Linda.

"2 Hours." She Replied.

Today Was The Grand Opening Of My Clothing Store We Started Off Having A Website And Now We Have A Store. This Is Something I Have Always Dreamed Of..And My Dream Is Finally Coming True. I Have Always Had A Passion For Fashion And On Top Of That I Model For Instagram Promo.

"Linda Do They Have The Pink Carpet?" I Asked.

"Yeah They Are Gonna Put It Down After They Put The Back Drop Down For Them To Take Pictures With."

"Alright I'll Be Back I'm Gonna Head Home And Get Dressed."

"Okay See You There." She Continued Swiping On Her Ipad.

After Making It Home. I Picked Out My Outfit From My Closet And Sat It Down On The Bed. Just Then Braxton Walked In. Ugh.

"Hey Babe." He Said.

"Hi." I Replied.

"You Excited About Tonight?"

Only If You Wasn't Coming.....

"Yes." I Gave Him A Weak Smile.

"I Am Too..I'm Proud Of You."

"Thank You."

"I Got A Present For You." He Said.

"What Is It?" I Looked At Him

"Lay Back On The Bed."

Oh Hell No.

"Can We Do This Later? I Gotta Get Ready."

"I Said Lay Back." He Demanded.

I Mentally Rolled My Eyes And Layed Back Waiting For What's Next. He Unbuttoned My Shorts Pulling Them Off Along With My Underwear.

Yay Head I Thought He Was Gonna Try And Go All The Way...I Mean I Can't Lie Braxton Knows How To Work His Mouth. Without Any Warnings He Dipped Right In.

"Oh My God." I Mumbled As My Hand Automatically Ran Threw His Curls.

He Sucked On My Clit Then Stuck His Tongue Inside. At This Point I'm Moaning And Biting My Lip.

"B-Braxton I Gotta Get Dressed." I Managed To Say.

I Tried Make Him Stop But He Gripped My Thighs.

"Shhh." He Said.

With Seconds My Legs Started To Tremble I Felt Myself Let Go All In His Mouth. He Then Traveled His Wet Kisses Up To My Stomach Going Up To My Breasts Then My Neck. Then He Made It To My Face.

"Taste Good As Usual." He Kissed Me.

He Got Off Of Me And Winked At Me.

"Get Dressed." He Walked Out The Bedroom.

I Got Up And Got In The Shower.

1 Hour Later.

I Was Now In The Car With Braxton And We Were On The Way Back To My Store Grand Opening. I Then Got A Text From Odell.

Odell: Hey You Still Want Me To Come Right?

Yes! Of Course.

Odell: Okay Zasha & I Are On The Way Right Now.

Okay See Y'all There.

Why In The Hell Is He Bringing Zasha With Him? He Knows We Can't Stand Each Other. So Why Bring The Bitch To MY Event?

"Who You Texting?" Braxton Asked.

Nosey Ass.

"Linda." I Lied.

"Oh Coo."

Within A Few Minutes We Pulled Up To The Store To See A Lot Of People Standing Out There Wow The Support That I Have. I Stepped Out The Car Making Sure I Looked Good. Before They Started Snapping Pictures.

Then Braxton Walked Up To Me Grabbing My Hand. And We Made Our Way To My Pink Carpet As They Took Pictures Of Us. Then We Headed Inside To See Everybody Saying Congratulations To Me. This Is The Best Day Of My Life. Just Then Linda Walked Up To Me With Two Glasses Of Champagne.

"Hey Braxton Can A Borrow Rain For A Minute." Linda Asked.

"Sure." Braxton Said.

She Grabbed My Arm And We Walked Around Inside.

"See I Told You I Can Pull It All Off In Our Final 2 Hours." She Said.

"Yeah I Gotta Give You Your Props."

Linda Was Also My Best Friend.

"So How Do You Like It?"

"I Think It's Really Really Beautiful. I Can't Find Anything Wrong With The Work."

Just Then Odell And His Yorkie (Zasha) Walked Up.

"Hey Rain Congratulations." Odell Said With His Thick Accent Whew.

Then He Hugged Me That Made Me Melt. Of Course He Smelt Good, I Know That Probably Made Zasha's Blood Boil.

"Thank You." I Smiled.

"Congratulations Rain I Absolutely Love The Place." Zasha Spoke.

"Thank You." I Gave A Fake Smile.

Just Then I Felt Someone Grab My Waist...Figures Braxton.

"Hey Bae You Was Taking To Long So I Decided To Look For You." He Whispered Lowly In My Ear.

I Gave A Weak Smile Just Then Braxton Looked Up At Odell.

"Wassup My Boy?" Braxton Said Shaking Odell's Hand.

"Wazzam Boy? You Ready Fo' Kick Off Sunday?" Odell Asked.

Braxton Is Also In The NFL.

"Yeah Always." Braxton Replied.

At This Point Things Got Awkward.

"Well Uh Rain We Just Wanted Ta' Congratulate You. So Now We Gon' Go Enjoy The Party." Odell Said.

And With That Him & Zasha Walked Away.

"Well Uh Let's Have Fun." Braxton Said.

°Odell

Afta' Walkin' Away We Walked Ova' Ta' The Bar That Was Set Up.

"Give Us Two Shots Of Hennessey." I Said.

"Well For A Grand Opening This Store Set Up Is Very Nice. I Gotta Give Her Credit For That." Zasha Said.

"Yeah She Works Hard." I Agreed.

I'm Not Gonna Lie Every Time I See Rain Wit' Braxton, It Brings Back Old Feelings That I Thought I Had Let Go A Long Time Ago.

"What's Wrong?" Zasha Looked At Me.

"Oh Nothin' Just Thinkin'."

Great Now I'm In My Feelings.

"Babe You Sure You Okay?"

"Yeah I'm Positive."

2 Hours Later.

So At This Point Everyone Is Laughin' And Takin' Pictures Wit' Each Other Then I Noticed That Braxton Was Getting A Lil Faded. And He Was Talkin' To Rain Like She's Crazy. I Walked Over To Rain Ta' See If She Was Good.

"You Good?" I Asked Her.

"Yeah I'm Okay Braxton Just Had A Little To Much To Drink."

Within' Seconds He Stumbled Ova Ta' Us.

"I-I'm Ready To Go." He Slurred.

I Can Smell The Liquor From His Hot Ass Breath.

"Okay I'll Drive Us Home." Rain Said.

"N-Nah I'm G-Good I'll Drive Home."

She Grabbed The Keys Out Her Clutch And Held Them In Her Hand.

"Babe It's Not Safe. That's Why I'm Gonna Get Us Home."

He Stared At Her Then All Of A Sudden He Snatched Her Up By Her Arm. And That Instantly Pissed Me Off.

"Yo Dat's A Female You Don't Touch Ha' Like Dat' Fuck Is Wrong Witchu?!" I Chimed In.

He Let Go Rain & Got In My Face. And She Quickly Got In The Middle Of Us.

"Last Time I Checked This Is MY Bitch Not Yours. So I Suggest You Back The Fuck Off Of How I Am Handling Mine." He Snapped.

His Ass Is Lucky I Didn't Beat The Shit Outta Him Cause He's Drunk.

"It's Fine...Really Odell It Is." Rain Said Putting Her Hand On My Chest.

I Looked At Her And Looked Back At Him.

"You Right..That's Yo Bitch Do What You Gotta Do Playa." I Said Walkin' Away.

I Ain't Mean Ta' Call Her A Bitch But I Was In The Moment.. I Don't Got Time To Be Fuckin' Nigga's Up. I Walked Up To Zasha And Grabbed Her Hand.

"Babe You Alright?" She Questioned.

"Let's Go."

"Um Alright."

And With That We Left. Rain & I Most Definitely Gotta Talk About This Tomorrow And I'm Gonna Apologize.

°Rain

After Saying Good Night To Everyone I Walked Braxton Outside So We Can Get To Our Car.

"Gimmie The Keys." Braxton Slurred.

"Look I Have To Drive Us Home. You'll Kill Us If I Let You Drive."

He Smacked His Lips.

"Rain I'm Not Playing With You. Give Me The Keys Or I'm Gonna Beat Your Ass."

"Nope." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

Even Know I Just Said That With No Emotion I Was Scared To Death Inside My Stomach Turned. Cause I Know When We Get Home My Ass Is Grass.

"GIVE ME THE MOTHER FUCKING KEYS!" He Raised His Voice At Me.

He Then Started Cussing Me Out Just Then A Police Officer Looked At Us Because Of Braxton's Yelling.

Police Officers Are Always Out At This Time Of Night. The Man Then Started Walking Over To Us. Fuck. He Finally Made It Up To Us.

"We All Good Here?" He Asked.

"Yes Officer, I'm Sorry My Boyfriend Has Had To Much To Drink." I Spoke Up.

"I Figured By The Way He Was Yelling At You. Ms You Sure Everything Is All Good?" He Asked.

Fuck No.

"Yes Sir It's Fine. I'm Just Trying To Get Us Home Safely." I Played It Off.

Just Then Braxton Smirked Oh No He's About To Talk Shit To This Officer.

"Who Dis?" Braxton Blurted Out.

"I'm Officer Green." The Officer Replied.

"What We Do Wrong?"

"You Were Yelling At This Young Lady So I Came Over Here To Check On You Guys." Officer Green Replied.

"Oh Okay...Thank You But We Didn't Need Yo Nosey Ass To Come Over Here."

See..Now We Are Fucked.

"Braxton Baby Stop This Is A Police Officer."

"Excuse Me?" Officer Green Asked.

"You Heard Me. Fuck Outta Here. If We Needed Ya Help We'll Call You Till Then Beat It." Braxton Snapped Mushing The Officer In The Face.

And With That Officer Green Tackled Him To The Ground And Put Him In Hand Cuffs. I Seen This Coming When The Officer Walked Up To Us. Officer Green Stood Up And Looked At Me.

"Yeah He's Being Locked Up For The Evening. He'll Be Home Some Time Tomorrow, After He Sobers Up." He Said.

"Umm...Okay."

And With That He Put Braxton In The Back Of The Police Car And Drove Off. Am I Wrong For Saying I'm A Little Happy That He Got Locked Up Tonight So I Won't Have To Deal With Him? I Got Inside The Car Pulling Off. At Least I Get Some Rest For The Night.

10 Minutes Later.

I Pulled Up To Our House Getting Out Going Inside. I Changed My Clothes And Layed Down In Our Bed Checking My Phone To See That Odell Left Me A Text Message.

Odell: Hey You Alright?

Yeah I'm Fine I Apologize For Braxton's Actions.

Odell: No Worries. Did Y'all Make It Home Safe?

Yeah I Did Braxton Got Arrested.

Odell: 😂😂😂 For What?

Being Disrespectful To A Police Officer And He Mushed Him In The Face.

Odell: Damn Well It's Okay They'll Let Him Out Tomorrow.

I Know. I'm Kinda Happy Though.

Odell: Why?

Did You See How Drunk He Was? He Was Getting On My Nerves So I'm Happy They Got Him Away From Me For The Night.

Odell: Oh Yeah. But What You Doing Tomorrow?

Nothing. Why?

Odell: I Wanna Take You Out To Lunch To Celebrate A Lil Bit.

Um..Okay..Just Me & You?

Odell: Yeah Of Course.

Okay Well Call Me So I Know When To Be Ready.

Odell: I Also Gotta Tell You Something Tomorrow.

Is It Bad?

Odell: No.

Okay Tell Me When You See Me Tomorrow.

Odell: Okay Goodnight.

Goodnight.

And With That I Put My Phone On The Charger Going To Sleep. Peacefully.

The Next Morning.

I Woke Up Washing My Face And Brushing My Teeth. And Showering And Made Myself Breakfast. After That My Phone Started Ringing. It Was A Blocked Number.

"Hello?" I Spoke.

"You Have A Collect Call From Braxton Miller Do You Accept The Charges?" The Voicemail Said.

Hell No.

"Yes I Accept."

A Few Minutes Later I Heard The Line Pick Up.

"Hello?" Braxton Said.

"Hey." I Said Dryly.

"Hey You Okay?"

"Yeah...Are You?"

"Yeah I Got A Headache From Hell But I Think I'm Okay."

"Oh Okay."

"Look I Apologize If I Messed Up Your Event Last Night."

Of Course You Did As Always..

"It's Fine."

"They Said They Are Not Releasing Me Till Tonight."

Thank God.

"Okay Well Call Me Tonight And I'll Come Get You."

"Okay I Love You I Gotta Go."

"I Love You Too." I Lied Hanging Up.

Well At Least For The Rest Of The Day I Get A Break.

12:50 PM.

I Pulled Up To Joe's Crab Shack To Have Lunch With Odell. I Got Out Going Inside. And Found Our Table..He Was Waiting There. He Got Up And Hugged Me And We Sat Down.

"How Are You?" Odell Asked.

"I'm Fine You?"

"I'm Good...So Braxton Got Out?"

"No Not Yet Tonight."

"Oh Coo..I Wanna Talk About Last Night."

"Okay What About It?"

Hopefully He's Gonna Apologize For Calling Me A Bitch, Yes I Caught That When They Got In Each Others Face.

"When Braxton Snatched Ya' Up The Way He Did."

"What About It?"

"I Got A Question And Ion Kno' How You Gon' Take It."

"Go Ahead And Ask."

"Does Braxton Put His Hands On You?"

And With The Words He Said My Heart Started Racing. I Was At A Cross Road...I Didn't Know Wether To Lie Or Tell The Truth. So I Went With My Heart.

"No Why Would You Say Something Like That?"

I Know Should've Just Told The Truth But For Some Reason I Couldn't Get It Out.

"Because It Was The Way Dat He Grabbed You It Didn't Sit Right Wit' Me."

I'm Shocked That He Caught That.

"Oh."

"Yeah...I Just Wanted Ta' Ask. Sorry If Dat Made You Uncomfortable. And I Wanna Apologize Fo' Calling You A Bitch"

Welp He Beat Me To The Punch.

"Oh No It's Fine..And I Accept Your Apology."

Not Really...

"Well Okay...So Umm Overall I Think The Party Was A Success." He Changed The Subject.

"Yeah I Think So Too."

"Yeah You Looked Beautiful Yestaday Also."

I Smiled.

"Thank You...So Um What Did You Want To Tell Me?"

He Smiled And Scratched The Back Of His Neck.

"Oh Um.....Zasha Wanted Me Ta' Ask You If You Wanted To Have A Threesome Wit' Us."

I Then Started Laughing, But He Stayed Serious.

"Oh You Was Serious...Now Why Would I Do That And She Doesn't Even Like Me?"

At This Point I Am Beyond Shocked I Don't Know How To Take This Right Now.

"Same Thing I Said."

"Oh So Um. How Do You Feel About That?"

He Smiled And Sat Back In His Seat.

"I Mean Shit I'm Down."

"Is That Right.."

"Hell Yeah I Would Love Ta' See All Of You Again."

"Oh..." I Raised My Eyebrows.

Little Did He Know I Was Smiling Inside..

"So You Down?"

"Now Why Would You Wanna Smash Your Best Friend?"

"We Did It Befo' And We Had No Issue."

But That Was Different It Was Only Us Two..

"And What About Braxton?"

"As Many Times As He Cheated On You. You Deserve Ta' Creep One Time." He Said.

He Didn't Even Have To Go There.

"If I Say Yes...Where Are We Gonna Do This At?"

"My House." He Said In A Duh Tone.

"Oh."

"So Ya' Down?" He Smiled And Bit His Lip.

"I've Never Had A Threesome Before...So I Don't Know How It Works."

Honestly I Wasn't Lying I've Never Done This Before..

"I Smash You, You Smash Me, Zasha Smash Me, I Smash Zasha, And Zasha Smash You." He Said.

Wow I'm Really Shocked Right Now This Seems Like A Lot Of Work.

"Oh. Well Let Me Sleep On It And I'll Tell You."

"I Respect It."

"Now Umm...Let's Eat."

With That We Dug In.

Now That He Told Me This I Got A Weird Feeling In My Stomach. Honestly I Really Don't Know What I Wanna Do....I Would Have Sex With Just Odell. But Zasha Too? I Don't Know.

(So Here Is The First 2 Chapters How Y'all Liking It?)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3K 18 25
Your a broken hearted girl not wanting to get hurt again 😔
313 31 10
Things are not always sunshine and Roses.
2K 355 17
A short cut in life has never been an option. Spilling of blood for surviving has never been an option. No matter how rocky your life can get never t...
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better