The Weird Addiction (Interrac...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Book 2 of Addiction Series: In Sweet Addictions, Karma Iñigo has a bestfriend named Maryland Mascotte. When... More

- Addiction 1 -
- Addiction 2 -
- Addiction 3 -
- Addiction 4 -
- Addiction 5 -
- Addiction 6 -
- Addiction 7 - Revamped/Edited
- Addiction 8 -
- Addiction 9 -
- Addiction 10 -
- Quick Question -
- Addiction 11 -
- Addiction 12 -
- Addiction 13 -
- Addiction 14 -
- Addiction 15 -
- Addiction 17 -
- Addiction 18 -
- Addiction 19 -
- Addiction 20 -
- Addiction 21 - UNEDITED
- Epilogue -
Disclaimer

- Addiction 16 -

6.8K 450 204
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Question: Who got drunk on the Fourth of July?

16
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

Taking off my heels once I stepped in the house, I sighed in relief. Of course I wasn't going on a lunch date with Zayn today- the nigga is a psychopath.

Even though I used to like him, his girlfriend came crying to me and asking for help. Haven't seen her since.

I walked over to my coffee table and picked up the contract, then went to find my shredder. This contract that I'm holding is telling me nothing but to be Ahren's sex whore. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

Turning on the shredder, I put in one paper after another, my phone lighting up with someone calling me.

"Hello?" I answered, switching the machine off

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Watch your tone with me, Mr. Braune. I'm not in the mood" I scoffed, crossing my leg over the other

Hearing him snarl under his breath, I rolled my eyes, "You need to be back at work in five minutes"

"I'm sorry, but I quit"

There was a pregnant pause. I waited whilst examining my fingers and nails, feeling careless and unbothered by his dour attitude.

"Excuse me?" Ahren inquired

"I quit the job because I'm tired of your damn bullshit. But it was nice while it lasted" I said, ending the call

Tossing my phone somewhere, I finished getting rid of the stupid files that's a waste of my time.

Then I thought about how my feelings for Ahren.

I've been working at Braune Incorporations for a little bit over a month, and I have to admit, I fell for Ahren much harder than I expected. It wasn't my intention to- it just happened out of nowhere. The yelling, the demands, the bittersweet affections, the mixed pleasure- everything. It all made me fall for this powerful man.

And honestly, I'm shocked.

What kind of girl would be in love with a person who strictly wants a sex relationship?

Anastasia Steele.

I ran my hands through my hair as I thought about what I've gotten myself into. Getting up from the couch, I made my way towards the kitchen to find a bottle of Pink Moscato. I twisted the cap open and immediately took drinks of the wine.

My mind that was once stable is now on the verge of being fucked up.

"I hate myself" I pouted whilst throwing a tiny tantrum

Laying back on the arm of the couch, I took another sip from the alcoholic beverage- licking my lips for the tangy taste. My heart rate picks up, then slowed down as I felt relaxed.

A few minutes went by, and a knock was heard at the front door.

"What the flaming click crickets?" I groaned

I got up and went to answer the door without looking through the peephole- seeing Ahren caused me to almost drop the bottle.

"Who said that it was okay for you to quit, hm?" He stepped closer, closing the door behind him

"I did" I replied

"Nobody quits, they get fired"

"Well, I'll be the first to change that" I awkwardly slurred, taking minimal steps to the living room

"Give me this" Ahren snatched the, now half drunken wine out my hand and settled it on the table

Feeling his hands grip my waist, my body soon draped over Ahren's shoulder like a thick towel. I got a hold of his shirt, fussing and squirming, in the need for him to put me down.

He barged into my bedroom, throwing me on the bed. I lightly bit my lower lip as my eyes watched him take his blazer off and unbutton his dress shirt.

"What makes you think I will allow you to quit, baby?" Ahren asked, tossing his top on the carpeted floor

His index finger and thumb pinched underneath my bottom lip, slowly pulling it out from between my teeth. The touch of his lips brushed upon mine and went over to my right ear.

"You know you can't resist me... You're obsessed with me and I'm obsessed with you too" His hand went up my dress and under my lace panties

I moaned as he cupped my sex, "That's not true"

A finger flicked my sensitive clit, "Then why does your pussy say otherwise?"

"You're touching me and that's not fair. I'm not obsessed with you"

I felt him smirk on my skin, "Oh really?"

Letting out a squeal from the stinging pinch of my clit being nipped, I tried to nudge him away, "Yes really" I snapped

"Don't you ever lie to me, Maryland. I know that little lunch date was false- you wanted to come home so you wouldn't get the punishment you deserved"

He roughly placed my arms over my head, reaching down to take his belt off. Looking at him as he tied my wrists securely, I couldn't help but curse myself out.

"But I think you like it" He mumbled, "Messing with me, teasing me, infuriating me"

Ahren raised my dress up to the center of my stomach and moved my legs apart. Seeing him take my panties off, he balled them up and threw it on the floor- reaching over to get his tie from the ground.

He walked to where my feet where and tied them up by my ankles.

This wasn't a position to have sex in.

I watched as he looked in the three drawers of my nightstand.

"I had a feeling you owned one of these" He chuckled, switching it on to its highest setting

"Wait, please wait" I frowned, "I'll take my job back"

"It's too late for that, don't you think? Besides, I wasn't letting you quit any damn way"

"Ahren, I can't do this. I'm not... I'm not horny" I stretched my fingers out

His hand reached to move my hair out my face, planting a kiss on my forehead, "So you wet your bed sheets regularly? Interesting"

One of his palms covered my mouth and pressed the vibrator at my pussy, moving it up and down on my clit. I muffled a moan into his hand, clenching my legs together.

He left it there- the toy trapped in between my thighs. Grabbing my face, he gave me a tender kiss and said:

"If you moan, I'll spank you. If you cum, I'll fuck you. If you cry, it's over for you"

☼☼☼☼

Bringing my knees up to my chest, I wrapped my arms around to cuddle with myself as I sobbed.

Right after he told me to cum- after four hours- he abandoned me once he took his belt and tie.

"I feel so easy" I gripped my hair, "That's all I've ever been is easy" I cried

I let people walk over me constantly and I never do anything about it. Since Ahren and I began to do sexual things, that's all I ever let him do- which is take advantage of what I got. My kindness, my weak personality, my weird attitude, my awkward body is what he takes for granted.

All I do is let him in and he shows himself out.

Before I met Ahren I was perfectly fine and stable, my life was actually going great. Now, everything is horrible. He made my life hell the first day on the job and now it's a nightmare.

This isn't what I want. A girl like me wants dates, passion, a spark, generosity.

I'm getting sex, demands, rules, and possessiveness.

What kind of melted chocolate (shit) is this?

I was at the point next to the breaking point- the point where I don't know myself anymore. The Maryland that was once a weird girl who always had fun and made jokes, is now a damaged sex toy who doesn't give a damn.

"Why are you calling me?" I questioned, my throat strained and felt as if it was clogged with tears

"I wanted to see if you were okay"

"Are you serious right now?"

Ahren sighed, "Are you okay or not?"

"I'm perfectly fine" I seethed with sarcasm, "Is this the only type of punishment you give?"

There was a pregnant pause before he spoke, "No"

"Oh, so there's more?" I inquired

"Yes"

"Like what?"

"You don't want to know. Goodnight, Maryland"

☼☼☼☼

Who's liking this book so far? - Lucky 🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.1K 14
5 години по-късно. Той е просто обикновен колежанин, а тя шеф на най-голямата мафия в страната и уличен боец. Ще се получи ли между тях? Първа част:...
sociopath By annyeong

General Fiction

1.4K 88 14
Любовта те заслепява. Не го разбирах, докато не го изпитах лично. Гавин Джоунс живее добре с работата си като гангстер и мафиот. Парите и хората окол...
1.2K 20 3
Книга втора от поредицата "Правилата на милиардера". Двадесет и една годишната Айви Спелман цял живот бе играла по правилата - бе получавала добри оц...
1 0 1
Преминаване от зложеща атмосфера към изпълнена със спокойствие и светлина.