Let's Get Physical.

By Karasaekano

[READ] Taraji decides to go to personal trainer with her friend. After seeing the trainer, Terrence, she's no... More

Rude.
Still Rude.
Not True...
Dance Partner..
Reverse..
Nervous..
The "Date"
Best Day Ever.
Crazy Nights.
That's Sweet Of You
All This Special Treatment..
Lazy Day..
Beach Days
Sick Days
Taking Care Of You.
Back To Normal..
The Movie Date...
Fun In The House..
Deep Feelings And Past Regrets.
Admitting Feelings..
Just Absolutely Perfect..
Just Absolutely Perfect...Pt 2
More Than Friends, But Less Than A Couple.
Fun At The Mall
Tell Me, What Are We?
Dammit They Found Out.
I Really F*cking Love You.
No Regrets..
We Can't Prevent Our Affection...
Meeting Them..
Tarajis Birthday
Tarajis Birthday Pt.2
Moving.
Preparing.
Seeing The House.
Luxury Lives..
Hard To Resist You.
Remembering The Past
Thinking About Our Future...
Keeping An Eye On You.
Putting Up With Purple Passion
Made A Mistake.
I Can't Lose You...
You Gotta Forgive Me...
Faster Than Expected..
Coming Back...
Healing Up.
Try It Again.
Protecting What's Mine.
Bad News..
Can't Deal With This Pain..
Plotting.
Chill Day..
Terrences Birthday
Actually Just Relaxing For A Day.
Wedding Planning & Pregnancy Tests..
I Can't Believe This..
Double Trouble?!
Hectic In The House..
Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...
Little Adorable Rascals..
Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.
Playful Couple..
Well Now I Feel Bad..
Getting Your Ass Back
Sucks For Me..
Maybe More Family Time Will Help.
Oh God.
Not Happening Again.
Stress Levels Are Increasing..
Confronting Them.
Hopefully Being Able To Be In Peace.
I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.
Twin Drama

New Family Addition..

1.1K 53 20
By Karasaekano

Next Morning

Taraji POV

Today is the day that I get to take my babies home. I'm so glad and i can't wait for them to see the house. I was feeling better now but I was still a LITTLE bit sore. Terrence and zuri came in as happy as ever. "WE GET TO TAKE OUR BABIES HOME!" they shouted happily. "Did you tell this kids about the twins?" i asked him and he nodded. "They're all more then happy.." he said grinning and he kissed me. They helped me and natasha up and the nurses came and gave is our babies in the carriers. They were all knocked out. Zuri drive up here in a seperate car so that him and natasha can go home. I walked out carefully and terrence had the twins and put them in the backseat. He made sure that he had the air conditioner going so that they won't be hot. He then helped me into then car and we all waved goodbye to eachother. When i got in I turned and smiled at them. "Hey babies..we're about to take you to your new house.." i said smiling and Josiah yawned. "Aww.." said terrence grinning. Their eyes were still closed. We drove home and when we went inside all of the kiss crowded us. "Guys! Shhhh" said terrence and they became quiet and looked at them. "Awww.." they both said. We took them upstairs and put them in one of the cribs together since they were so small.

The Ariyah started smiling and we smiled back. "This is your nursery.." said terrence smiling. He kissed me and Ariyah yawned and they grabbed hands!

"Aww!" me and terrence whispered. "We have eveything for them right?" I asked and Terrence nodded. "So..what Now?" he asked. "Well...we take care of them..they need anything then we provide.." I told him. He nodded and smiled at them and They made little sounds. "Aww! I still can't believe that they're ours!" I said smiling. "Maybe we should let them sleep for a while though.." said terrence and i nodded. We have them a blanket and set up the baby moniters. "Oh dang they didn't eat.." I said picking up Ariyah and terrence picked up Josiah. "I guess you're getting formula then.." i said to both of them and i got the bottles. I saw Ariyah stirring around and she opened her mouth and started sucking on the bottle. Terrence did the same and i saw her open her eyes. "Baby look! She's opening her eyes!" I said and terrence smiled. "Josiah is too.." he said grinning. Ariyah opened her eyes and stared at me and then she smiled. "Hey baby.." I said kissing her forehead. She started drinking the formula and kept watching me. "Josiah's mean mugging me.." said terrence looking playfully sad. "Terry baby she has your eyes...brown and green.." I said grinning. "He has yours..black and brown.." said terrence smiling. "They might even change like mine since he's 50% me. They might go from black to Brown and then a small mix of green since mine change with the season's.." said terrence. "Ariyahs will change from green to Brown and then in between from time to time right?" I asked him and he nodded. "Ooh..that's cool." I said smiling. "I moved the bottle away because Ariyah kept moving her head around and it went on the side of her mouth. I wiped it and she let out a little burp. "Ooh!" I said Chuckling. She smiled and did it again. "Aww.." said terrence and Josiah gave terrence another look. "Man why come you don't like me?" He asked him and i just laughed. "He's just not used to you yet.." I told him and he shrugged.

After awhile We put them back in the crib and they fell asleep. Me and terrence turned the baby monitor up to high and left out. They were snuggling together and comfortable So they were fine. Me and terrence went to relax and watch t.v. he had his arms around me and his face in my neck. "Oh my god I missed this.." I told him. "What? Just being able to relax?" he asked me and i nodded. "That and the fact that I don't have to worry about the twins kicking and stuff.." I told him and he nodded. "I'm glad that you're not in pain anymore with the kicking and that now all you have to do is excersize the extra baby fat off.." He said and i smiled. I Just can't wait for this...

2 Months Later

Me and terrence were asleep and we heard Josiah crying. "We both got up since it's two babies. We went in and he was crying and Ariyah was asleep in her crib and he woke her up and she started crying too. "Aww come here baby girl did your brother wake you?" asked terrence picking her up and she laid on his shoulder and stopped. I picked up Josiah and he needed to be changed. "Jesus christ!" said terrence and i couldn't help but laugh. I put him on the changing table and changed him. Ariyah made a face and terrence chuckled and kissed her cheek.

(Ariyah now)

(Josiah now)

I put a little bit of powder on his butt and he started laughing. I put his diaper on him and he kept laughing. "You feel good don't you??" I asked him tickling him and he laughed again. Ariyah looked at terrence and yawned. He started tickling her and Josiah and her laughed and did the same pitch at the same time. "Well I guess identical twins do almost everything alike.." I told him. He started kissing Ariyah all over her face and she shrieked and giggled. "I think they're hungry.." I said And we went downstairs to feed them. The kids came down the stairs and smiled at the twins. "Good morning you two.." said nicki smiling at them and They were just looking at them and sucking on their bottles. After we got done feeding them trey was playing his ps4 and had Josiah laying on his chest fast asleep.

Terrence was playing with Ariyah and tickling her.

(how he was tickling her)

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and i liked how everyone was occupied. Nicki, chris, and Asia were playing around somewhere. "Are you ticklish? Are you ticklish??" i heard terrence asking Ariyah and she was giggling and he continued tickling her and kissing her on the cheek. She started laughing so much that she started coughing. "Uh oh.." said terrence and he sat her up and patted her back. She stopped and giggled again. "Aww look at my babies dimples.." said terrence and she giggled again. He kept kissing her and she sneezed on his face and trey and me laughed. "Eww." said terrence frowning and Ariyah giggled again. Josiah woke up and stared at them. He started pouting and stuff and making sounds like he was about to cry. "What? You don't like your big brother trey?" trey asked him and he made a face at him. "See? The boy doesn't like anyone.." said terrence and i laughed. Josiah started whining and pouting and I came over to him. "Aww, he wants his mommy.." I said coming over to him and getting him off of trey. When he saw me He smiled and stared at me. "What?! How come He's smiling at you?" asked terrence. "Well of course they warm up to their mothers immediately.." I said grinning. "Oh wait terrence let me go and get the food set up..it's done but I have to fix everyone's plates.." I told him giving him Josiah and he sat Ariyah and him up and had them leaning their backs against the couch. Terrence looked on the table and realized that he had got Some mail. He ripped it open and the twins did a little giggle at the same time. "What? You like when I rip paper?" he asked ripping a bit of it again and they both giggled. "OH MY GOD I GOT AN IDEA!" shouted terrence running and getting a stack of un-needed news paper and sat it in front of them. He ripped a piece and they both laughed hard at the same time. "Terrence did a cheesy look. (the Spongebob one that I showed you guys) and smiled. "Can you please stop with that face Jesus.." said trey and i agreed. Terrence rolled his eyes and smiled again. "They like ripping paper!" He shouted ripping a piece and they laughed.

(How they laughed)

"Aww look at them.." I said laughing too. "Trey can you go tell everyone that breakfast is ready?" I asked him and he got up to go let them know. "Do you like when I rip the paper?" he asked the twins ripping another piece and they laughed hysterically. Ariyah was laughing to hard that she turned over and terrence sat her back up. Josiah turned and looked at ariyah and made a shocked face..probably because he felt as if it was another him..which it sort of is.

(How he was looking)

"Ha! Look at him!" said terrence laughing. They stared for awhile and then started smiling at eachother. Terrence ripped the paper again and they laughed so hard. Terrence gave them a slightly ripped piece and pulled it so that they ripped it when they had a grip and they laughed even harder. Terrence tickled them both and they giggled again. Josiah was laughing so much that he got the hiccups. "Aww baby boy you have the hiccups?" i asked him and he hiccuped again. "Oh no baby I have to go to Walgreens right quick to get Some teething rings early.." I said And he nodded. I got dressed and kissed the twins goodbye. I went and got the teething rings and headed back...

When I got back I realised that Terrence had fallen asleep with the twins.

Ariyah was sleeping in his arms and Josiah was sleeping with his head on his dads. They were all out cold. I tried to be quiet but the sounds of me walking woke them up instantly. In their faces I could see that they were excited to see me. "Hey terry..hey twins...I'm back.." I said smiling. Terrence lifted up and moved the babies. I picked them up and kissed them all on their faces. They giggled and smiled. "You missed your mommy?" i asked them and they kept smiling. In about 2 hours they were hungry again and we fed them. Josiah kept looking at me and trying to hold on to the bottle. I sat down on the couch and we fed them. "Baby girl why are trying to grab it?" asked terrence smiling and she smiled too. After about 2 ounces of formula We had to burp them. "Terry at 12 months we switch to regular cows milk ok?" I asked him and he nodded. They both burped at the same time. "Whoo! You sure can burp baby girl!" said terrence and Josiah burped again. "Ha. Beat that." I said And terrence playfully rolled his eyes. We sat them back up and they were watching t.v. By the way, the kids were already downstairs eating. They were so lost in spongebob. Terrence was sitting there with them and they all would laugh together. "What?! Squidward became handsome by getting beat up?! How is thag possible!?" He shouted and the twins gave expressions that said the same thing. "Eww...somebody blew up their diaper.." said Terrence glaring at the twins back and forth. They both giggled and stared at him. "Looks like you've got twice the surprises.." i told him and he playfully groaned. "You two stink...but you're about to be a fresh as your father." He said grinning and picking them up and taking them upstairs. I laughed and shook my head. Terrence is such an amazing father. "Josiah made a face at me.." said Asia. "He just has to warm up to you Asia that's all.." I told her and she nodded. When terrence came back he laid Josiah on the couch and i got Ariyah. He started kissing him and tickling him and he started laughing. "Oh now i see how to get through to you.." said terrence doing it again.

Ariyah started crying and i didn't know what was wrong...they were changed and fed and everything. "Aww what's wrong with mommy's baby girl?" I asked her and she kept crying. Her crying made Josiah cry but terrence got him to start laughing again. "Oh I know what my baby wants.." I said taking her upstairs and getting her pacifier. I put the pacifier in her mouth and she instantly stopped. She then laid on my shoulder calmly. I kissed her head and took her back downstairs. "What did she want?" terrence asked. "Her pacifier.." i told him and he nodded. This is absolutely how I imagined it would be...this is just perfect and i wouldn't rather have it any other way.

Later that night, we put the twins in their cribs and me and terrence were cuddling. "I think that this parenting things is coming along.." said terrence kissing me and i smiled. "I think so too.." I said And just then that's when one of them started crying and me and terrence playfully groaned. "I got them.." said terrence getting up. After a couple minutes I went into the nursery to see how they were doing. He was sitting the rocking chair with both of the twins on his lap and he was kissing them.

I smiled and stood in the doorway. "How are they doing?" I asked quietly and He looked up at me. "Oh hey baby...they're doing fine...i think they just wanted their daddy.." he whispered quietly and kissed both of their heads again and they started to fall asleep. "You're a really great father.." I whispered smiling at him and he smiled back. "And you're a great mother.." he said as i walked in a bit more. I walked over to him and kissed him and then the twins on their heads. We gently lifted them up and gave them their pacifiers and put them in their cribs.

(How they slept)

Their cribs were basically touching eachother so that they could interact more and wont feel so distant. Ariyah and Josiah yawned an their pacifiers fell out of their mouths. Me an terrence put them back into their mouths and quietly snuck out. "This is honestly sort of fun.." I said as Terrence picked me up and took me back to our bedroom. "It sure is.." he said and we kissed and fell asleep..

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.2K 44
"𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼...
296K 10K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
531K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
228K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...