More Than Just Survival ( ftw...

By Wonderful-Insomniac

It's been 3 months since the zombie outbreak. 3 months since Alicia Clark has been on sea with a few other su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOTICE 2.0

Chapter 7

1.1K 67 11
By Wonderful-Insomniac

ALICIA 

Dear diary,

I don't know what I expected, leave Clarke- I mean Elyza in a zombie infested world in the nearest abandoned corner store and she comes home with a bag full of guns and chocolate bars. She even snuck a condom in there, what she hell does she need condoms for? It's not like we need it anyways. When she poured her rucksack empty on the table my mom and Travis gave us both embarrassed  looks and they both probably think Elyza has a dick now or something. I prayed for the ground to swallow me up. I spoke to Elyza about it but she says it's not for us which intrigued me even more. I tried to press her about it but she wouldn't budge. Apart from that little hiccup, Elyza and I have never been happier. I never knew it but I was missing a part of me and I feel so.. whole when I'm with her. Like a gap I never knew was there was finally filled. Although the world's kinda shit now at least we're free to be who we finally are.

"Writing your sexual fantasies about Elyza again?" Ofelia teased Alicia as she crashed down beside her on the couch. Alicia shook her head with a small smile on her face at the mention of her girlfriend.

"You know, she might say otherwise but the world doesn't revolve around her." She joked. After a week of constant teasing from Ofelia and Nick about her new relationship with Elyza she'd learnt to deal with it. Even Chris who'd seemed quite distant when she'd first met him began to open up and occasionally tease her about Elyza. Actually, come to think of it, Alicia realised than Chris was happier and she didn't know why. Not that she didn't want him to be happy, it's just the fact that he'd been so broody and now he's suddenly alright again?

"But I bet you were still writing about her." Ofelia nudged her shoulder and leaned forward to try and read the content in her journal. "Gimme a look dude." She giggled and Alicia furrowed her eyebrows amused but confused. She'd known Ofelia for a few months now and she's never been this hyper before.

"I just wrote about the whole condom situation." Alicia shrugged dismissively but Ofelia didn't take it as easily. She felt the girl tense up and move away from her slightly. "Do you know anything about it Ofelia?"

She was about to answer when a certain blonde hopped over the couch and crashed beside Alicia. Alicia wanted nothing more than to strangle Elyza when she'd interrupted Ofelia's answer. "How you doin' Clark?" She wrapped an arm around Alicia and she couldn't help the smile that crept up on her face.

"Well, Ofelia was gonna tell me why you got condoms but you rudely interrupted, Lex."

"Well I'm so sorry," Elyza exclaimed sarcastically before getting down on one knee and holding Alicia's hand in hers. ",Please forgive me!" She exclaimed before showcasing an over exaggerated sob.

"Get the fuck outta here Lex." Alicia threw her hand to the side and laughed at her annoyingly adorable girlfriend.

"Kiss me first." She smirked leaning forward with puckered lips. Alicia shook her head looking at Ofelia who looked genuinely amused.

"Tell me why you bought those condoms and I'll consider it."

Elyza groaned glancing at Ofelia before leaning forward and pecking Alicia on the lips. Alicia looked over at Ofelia and raised her eyebrow in question. She just wanted to know why they needed condoms and honestly it wouldn't have been such a big issue if Elyza had told her why she got them in the first place.

"It's for Chris and I. We're sort of together." Ofelia muttered so quietly Alicia had almost missed it. Ofelia sat there in silence, she could tell she was nervous about telling them but Alicia didn't show any reaction.

"How long?" She asked interestedly while Elyza sat on the ground looking at Ofelia proudly.

"Officially, three days." She looked almost disappointed in herself as if she did something wrong but Alicia just smiled and hugged her.

"Look, it's fine. I only wanted to know because now Nick owes me skittles." She grinned as the other girl let out a relieved laugh.

"Do all of you bet on relationships?" Elyza asked from the ground. Alicia smirked and grabbed her by the collar, lifting her up to sit beside her. She loved it when she went Heda on Elyza and watch her eyes widen in shock and slight fear. Not that she was abusive or anything, she just found it funny seeing the normally calm and strong Elyza Lex, destroyer of zombies and owner of her heart get scared at the idea of Lexa. Even Ofelia chuckled behind her.

"Scared Lex?" She teased the girl, not letting go of her collar.

"Nope," She sighed smiling down at her lips happily. "I missed you." Alicia grinned letting go of her collar and wrapping her arms around her neck as Elyza placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm right here sky princess."

"You guys are nauseatingly cute, like these nicknames and the collar grabbing and the "I miss yo-"" Ofelia piped up, reminding the couple that there was another person in the room with them.

"Yo, dude go chill with your boytoy so I can chill with my beautiful queen." Elyza smirked playfully kicking her off the couch.

"Not a queen. A khaleesi. Get your facts right." Alicia flipped her hair and got up with Ofelia. The girl had been a massive Game of Thrones fan since the beginning of time and her crush on Daenerys Targaryen was enough to make her question her sexuality. Her beautiful white hair and those piercing blue eyes made Alicia swoon and the fact that she was strong and such a badass was just the cherry on the cake. She glanced at Elyza and couldn't stop the laughter from falling from her lips.

"What?" Elyza asked confused.

"I guess I have a type." She laughed walking into her room to pack her back for tonight's raid.

"Where are you going Ms khaleesi?" Elyza asked as she felt two arms wrap around her waist from behind. She removed the girl's arms around her reluctantly, telling her that she needed to go and pack for tonight's raid. But that wouldn't work. Obviously.

"Babe seriously. We literally have ten minutes before we have to leave." She told the blonde Aussie as she began loading her gun and packing her torch and bandages in her bag.

"But you're finished and a lot could be done in ten minutes." She whispered softly into the brunettes ear as she wrapped her arms around her waist once again and began peppering kisses down her neck .

"Yeah? Like what?" Alicia smirked giving in to Elyza's tricks for the millionth time as she spun around to face her girlfriend. Her mind was still fascinated by how she'd gotten someone so beautiful and amazing and just... Perfect in general twice. She must've sold her soul to Satan in one lifetime because she really couldn't see how it was possible.

"How about I show you rather than tell you." Elyza grinned leaning forward and softly planting her lips against Alicia's plump lips. Lying her down softly on the bed she began to peel off the leather jacket that always seemed to be on her and it wasn't long before the both of them were shirtless on Alicia's bed. Alicia let out a small groan as Elyza began sucking down on Alicia's neck and grinding her hips against hers. Alicia knew she'd get questioned for the marks on her neck so she honestly didn't care how much noise they'd make. Her parents must've expected this coming, at least there wasn't any chance of either of them getting pregnant. They would've gone further if someone hadn't rudely knocked on the door.

"Leesh, here are your skittles from-OH CRAP!" Nick dropped the skittles on the ground as Alicia frowned disappointedly at Elyza who just had a mischievous smirk planted on her face. Alicia threw her shirt at her and slipped into her shirt as she opened her door to address her older brother. "Al, I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't-" Alicia just shook her head to cut him off not having any of his bullshit. "I just came to drop off the skittles." Alicia looked at the ground picking up the rainbow coloured sweets and muttered a "thanks" before shutting the door on his face.

"Taste the tucking rainbow." Alicia muttered throwing the bag of sweets playfully at the girl on her bed.

"Well maybe if you come over here I'd be able to." Alicia chuckled and shook her head.

"We have to go." She smirked pulling on her boots and shrugging on her denim jacket. As she made her way towards the front door she was pulled back by none other than Elyza. She prepared herself for another cheesy pick up line but was met by her rucksack. She let her girlfriend put it on her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before mumbling a thank you.

"You missed babe." She heard Elyza call out as they both made their way down stairs and into the dark streets of New York.

•-•

A/N: just  bit of happy clexa to make up for what's about to happn :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 229 20
Clarke time travels and ends up in Australia 2 years before the start of FTWD and becomes Elyza Lex after faking memory loss. She's paranoid and toug...
2.9K 27 28
Seabrook, a seemingly normal neighborhood. But what the rest of the world doesn't know is that 50 years ago lime soda caused a zombie apocalypse. Tod...
4K 126 18
Fear The Walking Dead and The 1OO crossover follow up for Survival. (You may want to read that first, you can find it on my profile.) Following the f...
164K 5.4K 60
Two girls Elyza Lex and Alicia Clark are living in the apocalypse later on they meet and form a close bond. How will they save the people they care a...