The Girl On The Internet // E...

By bwtgh_

Bec wasn't an ordinary girl. She was one of those lucky people that made it big on YouTube, with over 5 milli... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

105 6 4
By bwtgh_

So far, this drive has been the best. Me and the girls got to talk to the boys about random things, like we were all long lost friends. Since the drive was long, we started to play two truths and one lie. Right now it was my go, and honestly I couldn't think of anything that the girls didn't know.

"Okay since the girls know practically everything about me, they can't answer this." I said laughing, pointing to each of the girls as I spoke.

"Aww. No fun" Emily said crossing her arms acting like a little child that didn't get her way. Grayson nudged her laughing, and she unfolded her arms and started laughing too.

"Okay so.... Alright I've got some good ones. Okay first, I can ride a skateboard really well, secondly, I had my first kiss when I was 13, and thirdly, my favourite pizza is meatlovers pizza." I said proudly. The guys all looked at each other, thinking really hard to which one's the lie. They tried asking the girls but I gave them stern looks, so they kept their mouths shut. 

"So you said you can ride a skateboard well, I think that's a lie" Cameron said finally, Grayson nodding in agreement. "Yeah I agree"

"Hmm. Okay, what about you guys?" I said looking at Ethan and Aaron.

"I think it's the pizza. Everyone loves pepperoni pizza" He said and I lightly laughed.

"Nah I think it's the first kiss. That's too specific" Ethan said raising an eyebrow, making me giggle as I felt my face heat up a little. Bec, stop. Your not girly like that, no exceptions

I stopped laughing and cleared my throat.

"Okay, is that everyone's final answer?" I asked looking at all the guys. They all nodded, confident in their answers.

"Well then, the lie was my first kiss. I can ride a skateboard well and I love meatlovers pizza. I guess I'm not like everyone else, sorry Aaron." I said looking at him laughing.

"Yes! I knew it!" Ethan said with a smile, making a fist (pic below)

"Okay so if it wasn't 13, when did you have your first kiss?" Aaron asked, laughing a little.

"Oh, I haven't had it yet" I said as if it wasn't a big deal, which it really wasn't. All the guys' smiles slowly faded, looking at me confused.

"You... haven't had your first kiss yet? As in you've never kissed anyone?" Ethan asked me, still looking confused.

"Yeah I thought that's what a first kiss was. I'm not the type to play truth or dare where i get dared to kiss someone I think that's stupid. Call me cheesy, but I want my first kiss to be a good one. Damn I'm so cliche" I said laughing. Everyone lightly laughed, making the air a little uncomfortable. I shifted a little in my seat and took a big breath. 

"Anyway, who's next? I wanna see who I know well" I said rubbing my hands together. I looked at the navigator to see we were 5 minutes away from our hotel, which meant we could only really do one more person.

"Oh I'll go! Ive got some good ones" Ethan said getting comfortable in his seat, his smile appearing again. Thank the lord the awkward silence was over, was it really that much of a big deal?

We all looked at Ethan, waiting for him to tell us his statements.

"Okay first, when I was younger, I didn't talk to Grayson for a few days because I found out we couldn't get a dog because of his allergies. Secondly, I have one of my sister's shirts in my room that I wear sometimes when I miss her. And thirdly, I've had a crush on a girl from looking at a picture of her. Like actual crush not just thought she was cute." He finished, rubbing the back of his head when he said the last one. I started tapping my chin, acting as if I was thinking really hard. I looked at Grayson who was covering his mouth, trying to hold in his laugh.

"Grayson! You know the answer obviously so you can't answer" Ethan said pointing to him, smiling.

"Aww that's not fair, pleaseeeeee" He said, holding his hands together praying.

"No. It'll ruin the game" Ethan said laughing. Emily then stuck her tongue at Grayson, and we all started laughing as they began pushing each other on the shoulders lightly. They're so cute, aw. 

"I think the crush thing is a lie. You can't get a crush over a picture bro." Cameron said laughing a little. "I agree" Flick and Jess said in unison. 

"Nah I think its the sister's shirt, that sounds kinda creepy" Georgia said giggling. I pointed to Georgia, nodding my head in agreement.

"True. I'm with G" 

"Nah I think it's the dog thing. I don't think you and Grayson can go apart from each other for more than 5 seconds" Emily said smiling, looking from Ethan to Grayson.

Grayson pursed his lips, still trying not to laugh and give out the answer.

"Okay, so what's the lie Eth?" Jess said shifting in her seat to move more forward.

"Well... Georgia and Bec were right, I don't have Cam's shirt, that's creepy." He said as me and Georgia high-fived each other.

"Okay, so then who's this girl?" Flick said, smirking. The boys all made 'ooo' sounds as Ethan's face went lightly red. He was so cute when he was embarrassed, I just wanted to tackle him into a hug. Fangirl much Bec?

"I... don't wanna say.." he said as he looked at Grayson. Oh there is no doubt he knows who it is.

"Oh boo you. Boringgggg" Jess said sitting back in her chair. I couldn't help myself and me being the one that laughs at anything, bursted out laughing, and soon everyone was laughing at practically nothing. I think I'm gonna enjoy my time here...

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at your destination." The driver said in the front.

"Thanks Robert" Aaron said as he passed him money and we all got off. As soon as I saw the hotel, my jaw dropped, it was beautiful. I looked to my sides to see the rest of the girls doing the same. The boys were too busy getting our bags out.

I quickly closed my mouth and went over to the trunk of the van and tried to help, until two hands were on top of mine, grabbing the bag out of my hand. 

"And what do you think you're doing there missy?" Ethan said putting the bag down, smirking up at me.

"I'm helping. What does it look like I'm doing?" I said, trying to grab another bag out of the trunk. Ethan again grabbed the bag out of my hands and placed it down on the ground.

"We've got this, we don't need help"

"But I wanna help"

"But we don't need help"

"But I feel bad it's our bags we should be taking them"

"So? You just got here you're probably tired from the plane ride. Don't worry about feeling bad, we don't mind" He said smiling at me again. Goddamn that smile...

"I'm not tired, I can help!" I said as I was about to take a bag from the ground, but right on cue a yawn escaped my mouth. Nice one Bec. Great going.

"Sure your not tired" Ethan said laughing, picking the bags off the ground and following the rest of the guys inside. He turned around for a second to look at me and gestured his head towards the hotel, as if to ask if I was coming. I smiled and followed behind him, walking up to the girls who were at the front register getting the room keys. 

We got our keys and walked up to our level. I put my key in and slowly opened the door, revealing our room. I was speechless. It was prettier than I thought. I dropped my bag and slowly walked around the room,  before I ran to where the bedrooms were so I could call dibs on a good room. The girls soon realised and ran after me. I found one room slightly bigger than the others, the bed being a king double while the others were queen doubles. I ran inside the room and jumped on the bed, my arms spread out hugging the bed.

"I call dibs on this room!" I yelled as the girls got to the door of the room, the boys slowly coming behind them.

Soon all the girls found which room they wanted, and we all decided to unpack whilst the boys played the playstation that was in the room.

As I was unpacking I heard a light knock on my door, then saw Ethan slowly walking towards me on the floor.

"Hey, I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking?" He said as he knelt opposite me, looking down at my bad then back at me. He smiled his famous smile, the one that could make any girl melt. Especially me. Does he know how much of a fangirl I actually am and that right now he's practically killing me?

"Uh, yeah sure. You can help me with my shoes and electronics and that since my clothes are already packed." I said as I went to get my other suitcase, unzipping it and pulling out all my pairs of shoes. 

As we were packing, I occasionally caught Ethan smiling at me, probably just happy to help?

Inner fangirl says otherwise, but thats also my imagination...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
5.2K 102 25
Being a famous youtubers daughter isn't easy.. Especially when you fall for the YouTube star Ethan DolanπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’ž