Vulnerable

By TsumiHikari

Adrien's life is perfect. He confessed his love and admiration to Marinette outside of their adventures as mi... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
#MLWattyAwards!!
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Author's Thoughts
MLWATTYAWARDS - Vote until March 1st for Vulnerable!

#MLWATTYS / AN

432 9 4
By TsumiHikari

Hey Guys, so I mentioned that I entered into the Miraculous Ladybug Wattys in the Adrinette category.

I want to let you guys know now that voting DOES NOT START UNTIL JANUARY 2, 2017!

I appreciate all the views, likes, comments, and follows from ML fans! I'm excited to write more...

...but...

...I hit a road block.

I want to get from the current spot to the next plot point, but I feel like there's a gap that I don't know how to write :/

I want to spend the next few months or till voting starts to write to the end. I am daydreaming different ideas and trying to make them work...BUT THERES A GAP FROM LAST TO NEXT CHAPTER!!

ugh...don't you hate that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 119 13
Marinette has always found herself screwing with her words when around boys. This was always evident with Adrien and then Luka. Once Luka broke up wi...
14.8K 223 22
Marinette and Adrien are in love with each other, they were so happy together. Adrien proposed to her and they were getting married but before the we...
8.4K 237 21
Luka and Kagami had to learn the hard cold truth that their beloved lovers, Adrien and Marinette didn't like them. Worse than that they were heartbro...
2K 110 20
They say the best years of your life are your early 20s. And for Luka that was proving true, having gotten a scholarship to a top arts university in...