Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies. Part 55

156 6 0
By shies322

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.95k reads?

I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

Now back to the book!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 55:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

I think it is a trap.......

No I know this is a trap.........

I need a distraction to gain their attention.

"So I can knock them out. How can I do this?" I whispered to myself.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

All of a sudden I heard gun shots that distract them this is my chance I say to myself.

"Why? Why was he going in there? Was it a trap? An ambush?! That's what it was..... The Princess was right." I whispered shouted.

Then It hit me like a ton of bricks....

"That guy was, that guy I've knocked out. That's right he was supposed to lure me or bring me to or lure me to a trap." My mind is racing.

"I'm pissed now. I warn to those guys that they are going to die! I'm fed up with these two guys shit!" I whispered.

"Now I will lead them into my trap. I don't know what their word was for them to come in to the stairwell, but wait the princess doesn't have that much time, she's lost a lot of blood. She can't wait any longer." My thoughts invaded my mind.

I pull out the silencer and screw it on to my gun.

"You know what I'm going to go now! Fuck it!" I mouthed and I raise the gun and I shot the first punk right in the head between the eyes.

Then I shoot the next guy before the first one hit to the floor.

Then I shot the next one in the head right above his left eye.

"Now it's over, yes it's over for you two or three." I say quietly.

I can't help but feel that this is not over.

Even though I have him tied up. I look toward the darkening stairwell that he wanted to lead me to.

"This is bad." I say to myself.

I ascended up the darken stairwell to the level zero. I poke my head to see anything. I trooped out of the garage's stairwell. Toward the exit. Then I saw another punk running To leave the garage.

I began to chase him. At the moment he was about to leave through the exit. He was hit by a white Honda.
The car screeches to a holt. It hitting him and he falls to the garage floor. And I looked up to see who the driver was, and low and be hold its?

I play back what just had happened in my mind, making sure that it wasn't a dream.......

Flashback

Samejima POV continues:

"I can't help, but feel that this is not over. Even though I have him tied up. I look toward the darkening stairwell that he wanted to lead me to. I think They have some more of them outside of this. I can't help to think that this is another trap. But she can't hold out. She needs a hospital. She doesn't look good. I have to do this. We were betrayed by our own Boss. I hope Sweetness have the proof. I trust her but Ryuun is tough but I believe she win at the end. I have to go through with this she is counting on me. Let's go!" I thought to myself.

"This is bad. But I need to go and get the car. She needs the hospital badly." I say to myself.

I ascended up the darken stairwell to the level zero. Being more careful than usual. As I poke my head to see out to see anything. I trooped out of the garage's stairwell. Toward the exit. Then I saw another punk running To leave the garage.

Wait, I know that face.

I began to chase him. At the moment he was about to leave through said exit. He was hit by a white Honda.

The car screeches to a holt. It hitting him and he falls to the garage floor. And I looked up to see who the driver was, and low and be hold its? With back up.

Flashback over

"It's Mr. Oh!" I say.

"Mr. Oh!" I whispered.

I rushed out towards the car. I checked the pulse of the punk got hit and he is alive but unconscious. Then I tie his arms and ankles up. Then I walked to the driver side of the car.
And I greet Mr. Soryu Oh...

"Mr. Oh, you are here....." I greet him relief evident on my face and mind.

"What's going on?" He added nervously.

"We ran into a lot of trouble. It was a set up all of this was a set up." I rushed out.

"What do you mean set up!?!" He questioned.

"It! Was! A! Set up!" As I stress out. Trigger and ghost comes out with two Punks in restraints

"Where's the proof?" Soryu asked.

"I know Inui and Princess have some kind of proof. There are taping of the proof. Sweetness risked her life to get the CDs of Ryuun confession." I say to Soryu where only he can hear.

"Where's Sweetness!?" Soryu asked.

"We left her if the sub office." Ghost said.

"Is she alright?" He asked nervously.

"She got hurt........" Trigger blurted out.

"What? What do you mean!?" Soryu growled loudly.

"She has a contract out on her life...." I said hesitantly.

"What!?!" Soryu says in shock as he whip his head to look me in the eyes.

"Ryuun was here... And he has put a contract out on her life!" I say softly.

"No!" Soryu replied.

"Sir, Ryuun hired this gang to kill us. Especially Princess.." I started to explain to Soryu.

"Is she alive?" He asked voice wavering a bit.

"Yes!" I answered.

"But, she's a........" Ghost trails off.

"She's? What!?" He asked again.

"She was shot tooo...." Ghost whispered quietly.

"She is a little bruised." Trigger added softly.

"What are you saying?" Soryu snapped.

"She was also shot, but it was a flesh wound, and She's safe....." I spoke so he will calm down some. But that didn't work. He became more agitated than before.

"Where's Sweetness!" Soryu yelled.

"I'll will go get her....." I said quickly.

"You and Inui were supposed to protect her!" Soryu snapped harshly.

"Yes sir, but she ordered us. You know how she is angered." I say hold my head down.

Soryu sighs, "I know!?"

As It was a set up with the Punks. Of which is death. Kill Sweetness get rid of loyal Ice Dragons whom are loyal to you. This whole thing was total thing would end with an ambush. As I was filling in some of details of the plan that backfired.

We hear Inui's voice screaming!

"No! No! No! No! Please Breathe!! No!No! No! Don't Die!! No! No! No no no!Please talk to me Princess Please" Inui screaming shouting.

"I wonder what is wrong with him?" I say curiously. Then it hit me, no I say to myself.

I heard his voice. I've never heard him like that before. He sounds so, so, so broken. "Wait No! Some thing has happened, who killed his puppy?" I thought. But I know.

We look towards the sound of his voice that was coming from the other stairwell, that we see in the shadows coming from where we heard his broken voice. His crying lingered in the air. We hoped it wasn't true. That we were, well hoped I was in the twilight zone or I was being punked. I hoped.

We all see Inui carrying (Sweetness) limp body of Princess up through the stairwell door. Our eyes are glued on his arms and body and he's covered with blood. I see all the blood. What happened to her.

We see that he's crying for her, he is trying to breathe through the tears.

Sweetness is barely breathing and moving. She is so limp in his arms.

I glanced over to Soryu to see that he is in a trance like state, a statue of shock and grief. I don't think he is even breathing. I know I'm not. I can't move.

Several of us are standing frozen here in shock not moving. It took Inui to snap is out of what ever we were in. I still can't believe that this was our Sweetness looking at her like this and with her blood and bruised body.

Inui says something, but no ones moves then he says again.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Inui yells.. Everyone flinched at the powerful command coming from Inui.

"GET IN THE CAR WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" He screamed holding her tight. We start to move and scrambled. Inui motions for Soryu to take Sweetness into the back seat. He jumps into the driver seat to drive to the hospital.

"Now!" Inui yells.

"I'll take care of things here." I say.

"NOw!" Inui shouts again.

"Fine! I got her! Let's go!" Soryu says stressed he gently stroking her cheek.

"Right Now!" He screamed through gritted teeth.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 381 16
'His affection was once a drug for me, and God forbid. His love will be my undoing....' My heart was broken; slowly and gradually over time by the p...
428K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...
65.8K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
36K 986 25
Kissed by the Baddest Bidder Soryu Oh Fanfic. What is it like to be dating the Ice Dragon's leader? Follow Sakura Sho and her adventures to find out...