Amy Riddle - Daughter of the...

By voldemort-flakes

Amy is a normal teenage witch. She lives her everyday life in complete normality. The one thing that separate... More

Amy Riddle - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (DOUBLE DIGITS!)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (Unlucky... duh duh duhhh)
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1 of THE END)
Part 31 (Part 2 of THE END)
Part 32 (Part 3 of THE END)
Part 33 (Part 4 of THE END)
Part 34 (Part 5 [Final Part] of THE END)
Epilogue

Part 18

8.3K 237 80
By voldemort-flakes

Chapter 18

VOLDEMORT'S POV

I sat up in my chair. Was that Amy's voice? Why was she here?

"FATHER!!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

Yes, that was certainly Amy. I waited for her to come upstairs. She opened the door with a bang and came in, out of breath and panting.

"Hello, Amy," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I have news," she gasped. "And it's important!" 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Potter just saw into your mind!" she exclaimed.

HARRY'S POV

I sat down in the common room angrily. Snape was such a bastard. I hated him so much. Ugh. Why did I have to learn stupid Occlumency? It was pointless. Just pointless. I was no good at it either, so why does it even matter?

"Is something wrong, Harry?" Ron asked, coming up behind me.

"The Occlumency lessons are such a waste of time!" I muttered loudly. "They're pointless! I'm so bad at them!"

"It's for the best, mate," Ron said sympathetically. He was trying to be strong, but I could tell he was worried. He would be leaving for Grimmauld Place later today, as would I.

"I know," I muttered. "Don't want to have any more dreams like that again. I hope your dad is okay."

"Me too," Ron murmured.

 "Hello!" Hermione's voice said from behind us. "I wanted to ask you guys a question."

"Yeah, what is it?" I said tiredly.

Hermione took a deep breath and sat down. "I was wondering if you think it's right to let Amy join the Order of the Phoenix."

"Of course it's right!" Ron exclaimed at once. "She saved Harry's life! If she wasn't there, Harry could have died!"

"Harry wouldn't have died, Ron," Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "Dumbledore would have saved him." 

"Yes, but still," Ron mumbled, blushing.

"What about you, Harry?" Hermione asked.

I was finding it hard to concentrate at the moment. "I -" I hesitated. "Yeah, I think she should. She's really, like, great and everything."

"Ugh, you guys are such boys!" Hermione sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ron asked.

"You can't see through her! It's like she's got you wrapped around your finger... you two both like her so much, it's stupid," Hermione explained.

"Yeah, but what's there to see through?" I asked. "She's a nice, funny, smart, talented girl who just wants to have friends here. Cut her some slack."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Come on guys... don't you think it's a bit weird that she wants to join the Order?"

"No, I don't! I think it's completely natural!" I exclaimed. "Besides, I thought you were her friend too!"

Hermione sort of grimaced. She hesitated before answering. "She is..."

"Then why don't you want her in the Order?" I asked hotly.

"I don't know, I just feel like she doesn't like me as much as she likes you two," Hermione mumbled.

"That's ridiculous!" Ron said. "Amy's really nice, why wouldn't she like you?"

"I don't know," Hermione said. "But I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let her join the Order. I'm just not sure..."

 "Why not?" I asked, getting agitated with Hermione's worrying.

"I just have this feeling," she said.

AMY'S POV

"How long ago?" Father asked.

"I dunno, maybe twenty minutes ago?" I suggested, shrugging. "Snape and Dumbledore thought you knew. Dumbledore told Snape to give Harry Occlumency lessons, but Harry isn't that good."

"I knew I felt something," Father said.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I was watching Nagini in the Ministry," my father explained. "She was going through the room with the Prophecies."

Of course, I thought. The Prophecy. My father was always obsessing about it. It had some supposed important information about killing Potter.

"She attacked a man who was also there," Father said. "And I felt someone else - not Nagini - in my mind."

"Right," I said. "So why does this connection matter? What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to use it to my advantage," Father said. "I can use Legilimency to go into his mind and plant visions there. But not now... sometime soon."

DRACO'S POV

I sat in the common room. Where was Amy? Not that I cared, but I hadn't seen her since the Quidditch match. She was probably off with Potter doing who knows what. I didn't care. She was a horrible person. I didn't want to talk to her ever again. Besides, I didn't like her anymore. Nobody knew yet, but I was dating Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy and I never had a relationship. Although I knew she liked me for a long time, I didn't like her back until we kissed. I took her to the Yule Ball last year, yes, but that was only because no one else would want to go with me.

I hated Amy now. All of my feelings for her were gone. I can't believe I had thought she was nice. I thought she was a compassionate, funny, kind person. But no, she's just like her father. A horrible, heartless monster who cared nothing about other people's feelings. Especially mine, since she could crush them so easily, as she had demonstrated so skillfully this year. 

"Draco?" I heard a voice.

I looked up. It was Pansy. "Yes?"

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Nothing, why?" I asked.

"Oh, just curious," she said, giggling. "You seemed awfully thoughtful."

I smiled. "No, I wasn't."

I actually was though. Pansy interrupted a deep thought. She could be a bit annoying, I thought. Just a little. In a way, I had only started dating her because I wanted Amy to be jealous. I shook my head as if to get rid of the thought. I had to stop thinking of that. I sounded like Amy when I said things like that. Amy and I were through. I hated her, and I never wanted anything to do with her for the rest of my life.

AMY'S POV

I Disapparated back into Hogwarts. By the time I got back, it was dark outside. I walked in through Hogsmeade. I went in through a secret passageway that Draco had told me about before school started. It was really easy to find and really easy to get through. I came out near the Slytherin wing. I walked through the building towards the Slytherin common room. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

I turned. It was Filch. I sighed in exasperation.

"Going back to the common room," I said, pointing towards the Slytherin corridor. "See ya!"

"Oh no you don't," he grabbed me by the collar of my robes. "You're out of bed at night. You're going to see your Head of House."

I sighed. Filch pulled me towards Snape's office. At least it was Snape, I thought. I could tell him where I'd been. If it was someone else, I would be in big trouble. Filch knocked on the door to Snape's office.

"Yes?" came a lazy voice from inside.

Filch opened the door and pushed me through. I stood with my arms crossed and the biggest scowl on my face.

"Ah, Miss Wolfe," Snape said. "Why is she here?"

"I caught her making her way back towards the Slytherin common room at this hour, Professor," said Filch. "You can decide what to do with her now." Filch left the room and shut the door behind him.

Snape turned to me, anger on his face. "What were you doing out?" he barked.

"Do you want me to tell the whole story?" I asked lazily, leaning up against the wall.

"Yes," Snape growled.

"Well, I had listened to your whole conversation with Harry and I wanted to go tell my father everything I had heard," I said. "I sneaked into Hogsmeade and Disapparated to Malfoy Manor where I told him everything. Then, I Disapparated back to Hogsmeade and snuck back into the castle. Filch caught me and brought me here."

"Well, then, Miss Wolfe," Snape said. "I guess I'll see you back here tomorrow for Detention."

I groaned a loud and drawn out groan. "Whyyyyy oh my god you're so stupid."

"If you argue I'll give you another month." Snape's eyes were cold and his face emotionless.

I gave him a look of deep disgust and left. I went back to the common room where I wanted nothing more than a night of rest after a huge day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
10K 480 22
Harry Potter has been through some things in his sort life. His parents were killed by Lord Voldemort when he was just a baby, he spent ten years wit...
18.3K 565 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...
6.7K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...