The Weird Addiction (Interrac...

Oleh xxLuckyCharmedxx

Book 2 of Addiction Series: In Sweet Addictions, Karma Iñigo has a bestfriend named Maryland Mascotte. When... Lebih Banyak

- Addiction 1 -
- Addiction 2 -
- Addiction 3 -
- Addiction 4 -
- Addiction 5 -
- Addiction 6 -
- Addiction 7 - Revamped/Edited
- Addiction 8 -
- Addiction 9 -
- Addiction 10 -
- Quick Question -
- Addiction 11 -
- Addiction 12 -
- Addiction 13 -
- Addiction 14 -
- Addiction 16 -
- Addiction 17 -
- Addiction 18 -
- Addiction 19 -
- Addiction 20 -
- Addiction 21 - UNEDITED
- Epilogue -
Disclaimer

- Addiction 15 -

6.7K 454 273
Oleh xxLuckyCharmedxx

15
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

The next morning, I woke up with a mean headache. I groaned as I pulled the covers back over my head.

I peeked at the clock, seeing the digit numbers read '6:47'. My body was weak and worn out, so I'm guessing this is a pretty good excuse for me to stay here at home. Then again, it will mess with my pay.

Rolling out the bed- literally- I fell on the floor, my head hitting the edge of the lamp post.

"What is wrong with me this week?" I mumbled to no one in particular

Reaching up to grab my phone, I unlocked it and went on my music app called Spotify. I clicked on my favorite playlist and scoffed at the ad that was being played.

Soon, I was brushing my teeth whilst dancing as I sung a song in the mirror, "But, baby, don't get it twisted. You wah just anotha' nigga on da hit list, tryna fix yo' inner issues wit' a bad bitch. Didn't dey dell you dat I wah a savage? Fuck yo' white horse and a carrwige. Bet you never could imagine. Never told you, you could ha' it"

I rinsed my mouth out with cold water, then stiffly twerked to the song.

After I finished washing up and doing my daily hygiene, I strutted back into my bedroom as I skipped to Childs Play by Drake. Everyone should know that I love Drake- I have beautiful fantasies about him.

My eyes scanned my closet for a nice dress to wear to work. Half of me wanted to be petty and dress in something sexy and tight, then the other half wanted to be- well, I just wanted to be petty.

Despicable is my mood for the day- hince, I couldn't know where Ahren was going last night. How do you put your fingers in my cookie jar, but I can't have little details to whom you're going to be with?

Hm, don't I feel sheepish.

A cheshire smile curved my lips when I spotted a long sleeve bodycon dress in the color black. I grabbed my heels and went to put lotion on my body as well as deodorant.

"And I need a thick Redbone shorty where I lay. Bad bihh in LA tell me that she'll make the trip. Shorty bad as hell, yeah, with them Kylie Jenner lips. Uber every fucking where, pre-rolls in my VIP. Canada jawn, yeah I think that bitch from the 6. Shorty wanna kiss me, but I know she sucking- whaat?!"

My phone was ringing as Karma was calling my cell.

"Why are you calling me so early, K?"

"Orlyndo is being an asshole"

"Do I need to chop his weewee off?"

"No. He just won't let me get ice cream"

I frowned, "Are you kidding me right now? He better give your ass some ice cream, fuck is this? A health program?"

Karma and I conversed with each other as I got ready. I took out my bantu knots, my face becoming irritated.

"What the heck is this?" I bluntly spoke, "It's like I have huge ass jheri curls"

Karma snickered, "When natural hairstyles go wrong"

"Tell me about it" I sighed, hooking my flat iron up, "I'm just going to wave it a little bit more"

"Can't wait to see!" Karma giggled

Karma played Midnight Riders by The Allman Brothers which caused me to bounce my head to the beat. I used my brush to get some of the curls out and flat ironed my hair once more, looking at my finishing touches.

"Wait, wait. There's something wrong" I gazed at my reflection

"What?"

"Pft, there's an eyelash on my cheek" I plucked it off

Taking a picture and sending it Karma, she let out a troubled noise.

"Ooh... You're going to work like that? Bitch, slay!"

I jumped at the sound of Orlyndo's voice, "Karma, get your ass in here!"

"Oooooh... Heheeee!" I giggled

Karma sucked her teeth, "Whatever. I love you, girly"

"I love you too. If you survive, bring me some donuts"

Before she could curse me out, I quickly ended the call.

As I was heading to work, Sorry by Beyonce was playing on my radio- I frowned because this song explains how I feel at the moment.

Honestly, Ahren can suck my ding-a-ling.

All I wanted was to know who he was going to be with. Is that a bad thing to ask?

"Shit, and if I do ask, you don't have to be an asshole towards me. The hell?" I scoffed

I'm sorry, I talk to myself.

Soon I arrived to the building, walking inside on black people time- my time. Being three minutes late to work won't hurt anyone, plus I doubt people would care.

I stood in the elevator whilst texting Karma and Keeko in a group iMessage. They were arguing about- a situation from months ago- on who stole the bottle of juice. As they were blaming it on each other, I never responded because I was the one who did it.

The doors opened and closed, people entering one after another. I always looked up to see if it was my turn to get off, but since the elevator likes to play with my emotions- I'm still here.

Ahren - Where are you?

Does it matter?

Ahren - Yes it does

Last time I checked it didn't

Ahren - I'm not in the fucking mood. Hurry your ass up

The more you rush me, the slower I take.

Shoving my phone in my purse, I sauntered down the hallway to get to his office. I saw Ahren tapping a pen on the desk as he scanned through papers.

"Knock knock, I'm here" I laughed

"You're late"

"I noticed"

"And what the hell are you wearing?"

Rolling my eyes, I placed a hand on my hip, "A bathing suit. You like?" I sarcastically inquired

Ahren stood, "You know how I feel about you wearing tight clothing, Maryland"

"I couldn't find anything to wear. This is decent enough-"

"It's not decent at all" His jaw clenched, "It's too fucking tight"

"I. Heard. You. Say. That. Already"

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "We'll discuss this later. I need you to help me with these contracts and files before this afternoon. And for lunch-"

"Oh yeah, I have plans for lunch" I tapped my chin

His eyes changed light blue, "Excuse me?"

"I have plans for lunch" I repeated

"With who?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders, "None of your business"

"You're pissing me the hell off and it's not even nine o'clock. You're staying with me when lunch fucking starts- you have no plans, no nothing"

My eyebrows clashed together at his attitude, "That's not fair"

"I don't give a damn if it's not. You do what I say-"

"If I want to go to lunch with someone, I will. I don't need you to keep me from doing so" I explained, "You're mad because I can't tell you who I'm going to be with, yet you didn't tell me who you were going to see last night. Kind of hypocritical don't you think?"

"Maryland, my business is my business"

"So that should be the same for me" I said, "Therefore, I'm going to lunch with a friend and there's nothing that your ass can do about it"

☼☼☼☼

Sitting in a chair in the meeting room, I listened to the men discuss about different things- hince, I'm not paying attention. I would always glance at my phone to see if it was lunch time.

Fifteen more minutes.

I slightly groaned, "This meeting is taking forever" I mumbled

Ahren glared in my direction from across the room (I'm in a corner) looking at me in curiosity. He wanted to know who I was meeting and why.

Such a big baby.

I know right?

Rolling my eyes at him, I know that when I step foot out this room I'll be getting some sort of confrontation. It was irking me to the point that I couldn't stand being in the same building as this man. He always wanting things his way- demanding for anything, ordering people around, taking advantage of them.

What do I look like? A damn puppy?

The meeting was finally over. I literally jumped out my seat and left the room in a quick second, hurrying down the hall to go through the back way to the parking deck.

"Hoemaigad" I heavily sighed, "Yes?"

"Didn't I say stay here for lunch?"

"Dude, I want to see my friend"

"I don't care"

"You're so full of bullshit, Ahren. I'm going whether you like it or not, so get the fuck out my face" I exited the door, seeing my car from a distance

Feeling a strong hand grip my forearm, he turned me around to face him, "What makes you think that your ass can talk to me like that?"

My lips parted as I gazed at his facial features. I tried yanking myself out his grasp as his mouth curved into a slight smile. I started to quiver under his stare.

"I had just about enough of your smart talk, Maryland. And your tone isn't much of a pleaser"

"Let go of-"

"So when you speak to me" Inching his head in, his lips brushed over my ear, "Talk to me like you have some fucking sense" He seethed

He turned me around with his hands being placed on my shoulders. A firm grab was felt on my bottom and I heard him walk away.

Biting my lower lip, I headed towards my car.

I've had enough of this. I'm not signing that contract and I'm quitting this job.

☼☼☼☼

Hellooooo motherfuckaaaas.

I'm sorry, lemme say that again... Hi guys.

Chris Brown book was upload several hours ago! It's called Be Real With Me, go check it out!

Um, who has hoes? If you do, slide 'em through -Lucky 🍀

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8 1 1
Алис Форд не пише претенциозно, тя пише чаровно... В романа си изгражда множество образи, които са цветни, различни един от друг и съвсем реалистични...
97 0 6
Защо секса за повече от една нощ е опасен? Прочетете до края.
138K 3.3K 20
Да си пишеш перверзно с момче , без да имаш никакви намерения да изпълняваш нищо от това , което пишеш е приятно , нали? Но така ли е всъщност? Всичк...