BTS Short Stories

By NotSoShortStories

This will be a series of 'one shot' stories written entirely by me. Each member will have their own story/sto... More

Intro
Tough Love
Her
Joonie and I
Golden Asshole
Fuckboi
UPDATE TIME!

The Choreographer

797 20 5
By NotSoShortStories

Requested by: Katherine Barrios from YouTube

**Didn't have the time to completely edit this due to having other stories to put up so, i will edit this later**

She is a choreographer sent from the heavens above. Although she had no name to put with that beautiful face, sculpted from angels, V had his eyes set on her. Her smile was enough to attract his attention. Her smile was so lively, innocent and beautiful like no other, quite similar to her personality. Such a bubbly girl she was, so full of faith, wisdom, love...everything V wanted in a girl. During dance practice, V would stare continuously at her. Never breaking his eye contact on her whatsoever this day, V hesitantly made his way to her during a 5 minute break from dance practice. The closer he got to her, the faster his heart raced inside of his chest. V could feel himself getting sweating all over his face and under his arms. Soon, his hands grew clammy and his heart rate was sky rocketing. He could pass out in any second. She began to turn around suddenly as V's face turn apple red. Seeing just her cheek beginning to appear as she turned around, V panicked and quickly spun around, facing the wall near him.

"Oh! V!" She said in surprise, "I didn't know you were standing behind me."

V shut his eyes, hoping that when he opened them, he would appear in his bedroom. Wishing that this all was just a crazy dream, V took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Disappointed that this wasn't a dream, V wiped the sweat on his forehead away before turning around to face her again.

"Hello!" V said with a cute grin.

"Oh...hi," she smiled back.

Her smile made V feel faint. It was too beautiful for him to handle. Just being in her presence made V feel sick to his stomach. Worried that he would blow chunks at any moment, V bowed suddenly to end the 'conversation' and hurriedly speed walked out of the room.

"V?" She said to herself in confusion as she watched the idol basically run away in fear.

The other members noticed his odd actions, "Hyung has been acting weird lately," JungKook said to Jimin.

"Isn't he always this way though?" Jimin joked.

Jimin, JungKook and J-Hope chuckled amongst themselves as Suga and Jin looked at them with no expression.

"Wait, what if something really is wrong with Tae?" Jin asked caringly.

Suga remained looking into space with no expression as the others talked around him. Showing no interest into their conversation, Suga stood up and headed for the door.

Sighing, Suga looked back at the boys as he held the door open with one hand, "I'll go have a word with him."

Without waiting for another word to exit a mouth, Suga left the room. Yawning as he entered the restroom, Suga looked around for a sign of V.

"Teahyung? Kim Taehyung?" Suga called with no emotion or concerned tone.

For a while, there was no answer. Suga crouched down slightly, to look underneath the stall doors for feet. In the third stall, V's feet could be seen, clear as day. Suga sighed heavily as he knocked a loud rhythm onto the stall door.

"I couldn't do it, hyung," V sniffled, "I couldn't approach her properly."

"Who? Our choero instructor?" Suga asked in a high pitched tone.

Sniffling V replied, "Yes. I couldn't-"

"Hey, Tae," Suga interrupted, "Come on out. Let's talk out here."

The lock of the stall door began to jiggle for some time before complete silence filled the restroom again. Suga raised an eyebrow and reached out slowly for the stall door. As soon as Suga's hand touched the door, it flew open and Taehyung stepped out. His eyes were pink and puffy and he was sniffling and his hands were shaking by his waist.

"Oh man. You're really are shook up by this, aren't you?" Suga said with a little more sympathy.

V wiped his tears away, "Yes. I really like her, hyung."

Suga sighed, followed by a smack of the lips, "How are you so afraid to approach her? You aren't usually this way around females."

Suga looked into space as V walked over to the sink to clean his face. Breaking the silence, once again, Suga gasped loudly once the thought hit him.

"You are in love with her, aren't you?" Suga looked back at V with his eyes widen.

V froze after he hear Suga's words echo in the restroom.

"You do," Suga answered for V, "How can you love her if you don't know a thing about her? Do you even know her name? Unknown hobbies? Skills?"

V stared at his reflection in the mirror as he thought about what Suga said.

"How about age? Siblings? Anything other than the fact she is a choreographer?" Suga basically scolded.

SUga noticed the embarrassment that showed on V's face. Although Suga can be cold and a tough guy at times, he still had heart and extreme care for the boys. Suga soon softened up a bit and placed a hand on V's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Suga started, "I just don't want you to fess up and get so caught up in your feelings without even knowing if she is into you."

V turned to Suga and wrapped his arms around his sides. Suga wrapped his arms around V instantly. V's sniffling soon deceased as a sign that he had finally calmed down. Pulling away, V kept his head hung low as Suga kept his hands on his shoulders.

"Just calm yourself and talk to her like you do with fans. You get to know the fans a bit at meet and greets, right? Just imagine that you are at a meet and greet with her. You can do it," Suga advised.

V nodded as he wiped his tears away. Suga patted him on the back while they both headed back to the dance studio. Walking inside, all eyes were on V and Suga but, mostly V. Even 'she' was looking at V.

"Is everything okay?" Rap Monster asked as Suga took a seat next to him.

Suga sighed, "He's fine. Just needed a bit of a pep talk."

JungKook looked at V with concern, "Are you sure you are okay, hyung?"

Slightly smiling, V nodded without a word. Looking in the direction of where 'she' was located, V's eyes locked with hers. His insides began to quickly coil at the intense stare she had on him. Swallowing heavily V walked over to her again to try once more. Hoping that the outcome would be different, V bowed awkwardly with a huge grin on his face.

"Hello again V," she smiled and bowed.

"H-hi," V's voice cracked from his nervous feeling.

V closed his eyes again and tried to think about what Suga had told him in the restroom. Taking a deep breath, V cleared his throat and opened his eyes again. The look on her face was an expression of concern.

"Is everything alright, V? Have you been practicing too hard?" She asked as she placed her hand on his forehead.

Her soft, warm and delicate touch nearly made V drop to his knees. To keep himself from further embarrassment, V removed her hand from his head.

"I am okay. I just...I was wondering-"

"V," she interrupted, "I hate cutting you off but, can we finish this talk later? We need to get back to practice."

Walking away, she started for the middle of the floor. V spun around and ran after her. Pulling her in close by the wrist, V stared into her eyes with passion.

"W-what are you-"

Her words were interrupted with a kiss. V's lips may have trembled a bit but, he kept his cool. Pulling away slowly, V smirked as he continued to stare into her eyes.

"Go on a date with me tonight?" V asked seductively.

"V? V?! V!" A voice called from him.

Snapping out of it, V looked into the eyes of JungKook as he stood in front of him.

"Yes?" V faintly said.

"I asked, are you sure you are okay? You don't seem like it," JungKook said as he placed his hand on V's forehead, just like 'she' did.

Realizing that it was just a daydream, V nodded.

"Okay boys! Let's start it back up!" she yelled as she places her cell down on top of her gym bag. Getting into formation, V, once again, kept his eyes on her as she walked in front of the group.

"Start the music please," she said to her assistant.

This is my chance to impress her! V thought to himself.

Although she wasn't too focused on V alone, V was dancing so hard that the boys started to noticed the difference in his behavior. With a sly smile on his face, Jimin began to have an unspoken dance off with V for fun. Sweating profusely, V glanced over at Jimin, noticing his epic dancing compared to his own. Growing a bit worried, V began to dance harder than he had ever danced before. With Jimin next to him flawlessly gliding around on the floor, making every move flow naturally, V began to feel a bit more worried that she will notice Jimin before she noticed him.

When it came to change spots in the choreography, V tried to make an impressive dance move on the way to his new position. It would have worked the way he envisioned if Rap Monster wasn't so caught up in dancing foolishly. Rap monster was giggling his pants off as he flapped his arms like a bird as he shimmied to the left, passed V and Jin. Trying to not only avoid Rap Monster, V was trying to execute his move. Unfortunately, V tripped up over Rap Monster's feet and went down head first to the floor.

For a while, it was only darkness and voices in the distance. Slowly, very slowly, figures began to come about with a blinding lights above them. V realized that he was slowly coming to after falling to the hard floors.

"Give him some space!" a voice shouted from above.

"Wha-"

"Shh!" someone hushed, "Don't speak hyung."

Trying to sit up while still out of it, V kept stammering his words. While holding the side of his head, V's double vision became clearer. He was looking straight into the eyes of 'her'. She tried to cover her worried expression with a small smile.

"How are you feeling? Can you understand me?" She asked V.

"Uh-I am fine guys," V tried to play off.

Stumbling a bit as he tried to stand, V kept his hand on the side of his head.

"Get him something for his head, please, oppa," she asked Jin.

Before she could even finish her sentence, Jin was already out of the door. The boys were still crowded around V and J-Hope would not get off of his back.

"Please boys, give him space," she repeated, "Take another 5 guys, okay?"

"May I-" V started as he walked towards her, shaking J-Hope off of him, "May I have a word with you?"

"Me?" She asked in question, "Sure, what's up?"

V looked back at the boys and gave an unspoken 'walk away'. Taking the hint, the boys began to walk away one by one; Suga walked away with a sly smile. Turning back to her, V took in some deep breaths before you began to speak. He was already getting nervous and forgetting what he wanted to say exactly. He was starting to get hot and his mouth suddenly dried out.

"Are you okay?" she asked, "Are you still dizzy? Here, sit please."

She help V down to the floor and began to rub his back for comfort.

"I uh-I just thought that we could um...Well, you're a great dancer and choreographer..." V started.

"Thank you, oppa," she smiled from ear to ear .

"I just wanted to...ask you...I thought..."

"Excuse me, sorry," Jin smiled, "This is for your head, Tae."

Quickly accepting the bag, V then shooed Jin away. Jin walked away with huge smile on his face and even shot a thumbs up to V. Embarrassed and getting angry with himself, V turned to her with a serious look that made her smile turn into a look of terror.

"I want to take you on a date sometime. I really like you and I think you are very beautiful," V blurted out suddenly.

She looked amazed but her expression soon saddened, "V, I am flattered, really, I am. I think you are an amazing guy. I think you would make a wonderful boyfriend but-"

The 'but' made V's heart drop in his chest. He already knew that there would be a rejection, especially when her voice tone changed.

"...I only like you as a friend. I got to know a bit about you these few days and I think you are amazing but, I just want us to be friends," she tried to say as nice as she could.

V was hurt but, didn't let it show. He knew that he would fight for her but at the same time he knew that there was no point being that she travels around the world to choreograph so, they wouldn't be able to see each other as much as he wished. V just nodded with a fake smile and attempted to get up.

"Are you okay to stand?" She asked him as she tried to help him stand.

V didn't answer, he just continued to get on his feet, "Thank you for your time."

For the rest of the dance practice, V sat out to rest. He still continued to watch her as she dance, shouted and correct the wrong moves the boys made. He couldn't resist a smile on his face as he watched her. Her bright, beautiful smile light up the room. The type of smile that is contagious. Although he was crushed by her words, V still felt great. He still had a light lit inside of him that made he feel even better.

Once the practice for the day was over, most of the room was cleared out. Only V, Suga and she were left in the dance studio.

"Hey, talk to her one more time before leaving okay?" Suga said to V, "Talk to her as much as you can because at the end of the week, she will be in a different country. I'll be outside."

"Thanks hyung," V replied as he patted his back.

Waiting for her to finish packing her things in her gym bag, V pretended to be search for something to avoid looking awkward. Once she finally started to head for the door, V slid in front of her with a funny expression on his face that made her giggle a bit.

"You are so cute," she continued to giggle.

With a cute smile, V giggled along, "Would you like to come to our dorm and hang out? Unless you are too busy of course."

"Sure. I will meet you guys in two hours, I just have to go home and shower first, is that okay?" She smiled.

V nodded as he slid out of her way. V watched her as she walked out of the door.

Suddenly, something hit him, "Hey wait! I know it sounds terrible but, I never got your name."

She smiled as she turned around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
33.2K 215 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
2.5K 49 10
BTS one-shots. The stories may be -sweet,bubbly -funny, crazy -emotional, deep You can request any member and storyline you would like..in the mean t...
432 31 3
[Completed one-shots] So, I write a bunch of one shots here. requests are open ;)