Hashtag Yoonmin Is Real

By pumpkinofmyeye

What if the whole world starts crazily shipping yoonmin because of that one little thing idiot Park Jimin did... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| ONE ||
|| TWO ||
|| THREE ||
|| FOUR ||
|| FIVE ||
|| SIX ||
|| SEVEN ||
|| EIGHT ||
|| NINE ||
|| TEN ||
|| ELEVEN ||
|| TWELVE ||
|| THIRTEEN ||
|| FOURTEEN ||
|| FIFTEEN ||
|| SIXTEEN ||
|| SEVENTEEN ||
|| EIGHTEEN ||
|| NINETEEN ||
|| TWENTY ||
|| TWENTY ONE ||
|| TWENTY TWO ||
|| TWENTY THREE ||
|| TWENTY FOUR ||
|| TWENTY FIVE ||
|| TWENTY SIX ||
|| TWENTY EIGHT ||
|| TWENTY NINE ||
|| THIRTY ||
|| THIRTY ONE ||
|| THIRTY TWO ||
|| THIRTY THREE ||
|| THIRTY FOUR ||
|| THIRTY FIVE ||
|| THIRTY SIX ||
|| THIRTY SEVEN ||
|| EPILOGUE PART ONE ||
PLEASE READ!!
|| EPILOGUE PART TWO ||
New FIC!!
'KDRAMA SPIN OFF' Finally Published!

|| TWENTY SEVEN ||

88.6K 5K 7.8K
By pumpkinofmyeye

2:30 pm.

Jin stared at his watch. It's already afternoon and he had not yet talked to Yoongi.

He should probably do it now. Today was the perfect time to do that since they've got the whole day to themselves. After all it's not everyday that a storm would come and their scheds would be canceled.

As he was currently arranging his clothes by color, Jin finished the last ones and closed his cabinet.
He went out of his room and looked around.

Hmmm, so where is that lazy monster?

Spotting Jimin playing with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook, Jin approached them.

"Jimin, where's your pale hyung? I'm pretty sure you know where Yoongi is," Jin said with a smug smile.

He watched as Jimin's face slowly turned red. Jimin glared at Jin. "W-why would I know w-where Yoongi-hyung is?"

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook who were unaware of Jimin's awkward reaction, simultaneously answered Jin.

"I think he went to the bathroom!" Tae exclaimed, raising his hand to get Jin's attention.

"But didn't he went to get something in the kitchen?" Hoseok inserted.

Jungkook jumped in excitement. "No no no! I'm pretty sure he went out to get something!"

"He went out? But isn't there a storm?" Jin asked in confusion.

Then Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook started arguing about Yoongi's whereabouts.

Jimin sighed heavily and cleared his throat loudly, catching the attention of the other three.

He stared at his feet as he spoke, "Yoongi-hyung is in our room, sleeping on my bed."

Tae blinked. "How did you know?"

Jimin scowled. "How did you not know? He was already there, sleeping, when we went out to play!"

"Hyung is really like that," Jungkook said. "He's like a sloth. He always sleeps everywhere that we just start not caring where he is anymore."

"Except for Jimin though. He always cares where Yoongi is," Hoseok teased.

Jimin flushed but his face was angry, in a cute way though.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook started arguing again.

Jin shook his head at them and headed to where Yoongi was.

When he entered the room, he found his suspect sleeping comfortably on Jimin's bed.

Min 'I'm-not-in-love-with-Jimin' Yoongi was snoring lightly, face buried on Jimin's pillow, probably inhaling as much of Jimin's scent.

Ugh, this disgusting piece of in denial sloth.

Yoongi slowly woke up, his eyes blinking sleepily. Jin watched as the other boy sighed happily and hugged the pillow more tightly.

Yoongi inhaled deeply and a smile slowly formed in his lips.

Jin snorted. So he was right, the lazy brat was indeed inhaling Jimin's scent from the pillow.

"Are you high now, Yoongi? High from Jimin's scent?" Jin spoke up.

Yoongi's form froze, then he slowly opened his eyes.

"AAAAAAHHHH, MONSTERRRRRR!!!" he exclaimed, hiding behind the blanket.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Ha. Ha. Very funny, Yoongi."

Yoongi peeked through the blanket and scowled at Jin. "What are you doing here?"

"You're avoiding me the whole day."

"Am not."

"Yes, you are. Now Yoongi, I promise to be calmer this time. Will you just at least talk to me properly?"

Yoongi sighed, finally sitting up. "Seokjin, how many times do I have to tell you that... I d-don't have any... romantic feelings towards Chim Chim. He's just my... uh, special d-dongsaeng..."

Jin rolled his eyes again. "You must be such a ed hyung, kissing your dongsaeng like that."

"Aish, whatever Jin. Why do you force this any-"

"By the way, I was wrong when I said that Jimin could possibly fall in love with you," Jin said, which obviously caught the attention of Yoongi.

The other boy raised an eyebrow, face blank. "What do you mean?"

Jin smirked. "It's impossible for Jimin to fall for you. I think he has a boyfriend," he lied.

Yoongi froze for a while before slowly narrowing his eyes at Jin. "Jimin... has a boyfriend? Seriously?"

The evident scowl on Yoongi's face and the twitching of his fingers just made Jin jump in joy inside.

"Don't just stare at me, Jin. Answer me. Does Jimin really have a boyfriend?" Yoongi growled.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

Yoongi pulled his hair in frustration, clearly pissed off. "You've been saying that since yesterday. Why don't you just tell me?!"

"Why do you care, anyway? I thought you don't have any 'romantic feelings' towards Chim Chim?" Jin said, repeating Yoongi's words.

"He's my dongsaeng! O-of course I s-should know about t-this...this thing!"

Jin smirked smugly. "Or maybe you're just jealous."

"I-I'm not-!" Yoongi exclaimed, but then paused. "Wait a minute. You're just saying this to see if I'd get jealous, aren't you? It's not really true that my Jiminie has a boyfriend. Aish, whatever Jin. Why don't you just play cupid on Taekook and leave this innocent sleeping peasant here?"

Jin placed his hands on his hips. "And that said innocent peasant is currently lying on the bed of Jimin, who by the way he's not in love with, and did nothing but bury his nose to the pillow and inhale it as if he's smoking weeds. You want an honest , Yoongi? Seeing you inhale so much of Jimin's scent from his pillow like an addict is really really creepy."

The pale boy glared at Jin and glanced at the innocent pillow. "You're just being judgmental."

"Why do you keep on denying the obvious, you stupid little dwarf?!" Jin said, starting to get annoyed now.

Yoongi looked at him. "I thought you promised to be calm?"

Jin ignored what Yoongi said, too pissed off to care. In fact, he's starting to see red.

"You know what, Yoongi? You always brag about being a genius, but here you are, about to win first place in the position of being the dumbest person when it comes to feelings and sensitivity."

And with that, Jin left, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

*****| J<3Y |*****

Namjoon checked the cupboards to look for food when he noticed that the jar of apple jam was placed on the lower shelf.

He clicked his tongue disapprovingly, transferring the jar to a higher shelf.

Yoongi was probably the last one who ate it. Namjoon was pretty sure since the said midget was too short to be able to place back the jar on the higher shelf.

Tsk tsk, they should all be careful. Jimin could just be anywhere, waiting to attack.

As he grabbed some chips, Jin suddenly stormed in, fuming with all his might.

"That insensitive little bugger! What does he think of himself?!" Jin said angrily.

Namjoon backed away a bit. Oh , he's gonna go for the knife.

"It's so obvious but he just had to be so bloody stubborn," the older continued, grabbing the cleaver.

"Uhmm... Jin?"

Namjoon swallowed nervously.

"He's so selfish! And so stupid! Uggh, I want to murder him!" Jin ranted some more, now taking out the carrots from the shelf.

"S-Seokjin...?" Namjoon tried again.

Jin turned his head to Namjoon. "What?" he snapped.

"What are you...gonna do with that?" he asked as calmly as he could.

"I'm gonna slice these carrots, what else?" Jin answered, scowling at him.

Namjoon raised one questioning eyebrow. "With a cleaver knife?"

"Yes Namjoon, with a cleaver knife."

Jin started slicing the carrots, more like butchering it, really.

The sound of Jin butchering the poor carrots with so much force and intensity resounded in the kitchen. The slicing board was probably traumatized already.

"I'LL. JUST. IMAGINE. THAT. THIS. IS. MIN. STUPID. YOONGI," Jin said, punctuating each word with every hit of the cleaver knife.

"What's wrong with Yoongi?" Namjoon asked. And just how wrong was that move.

Jin stopped and slowly placed the cleaver down. He faced Namjoon.

"You want to know what's with Yoongi?" he said in a very calm tone.

Somebody save me now.

"Yoongi. That Yoongi, whom I am very unfortunate to be roommates with, is just simply denying that he has feelings for my poor baby Jimin when it's more obvious than the paleness of his skin! He's so insensitive and in denial! Did you hear it, Namjoon? INSENSITIVE AND IN DENIAL."

Namjoon did not dare to move.

Jin, who was fuming just a second ago, suddenly sagged, looking all weary and tired.

"I just don't..." Jin continued in a softer tone now. "I just don't understand why it's so hard for him to accept the fact that he might be in love with Jimin."

Namjoon looked into Jin's eyes.

You don't understand, but I do, Jin.

The younger sighed. "Maybe... You know Jin, it's not that easy to admit to yourself that you actually love someone...especially if there's a lurking fear inside that the other person might not love you back."

Jin tilted his head at Namjoon in wonder.

"It takes time. Especially for a person like Yoongi. When it comes to love, nothing is easy," Namjoon continued, staring at his hand.

There was silence for a while.

Namjoon finally looked up and saw Jin with a thinking face.

"Namjoon, are you possibly...going through with something?"

Namjoon blinked. "What do you mea-"

"Just wait here, I'll get something," Jin said, then hurried out of the room.

When the older boy came back, he was bringing a notebook and a pen.

"Err, what's with the notebook and-"

"Oh, don't mind this," Jin said, then continued, "So Namjoon, are you possibly in love with someone at the moment?"

Namjoon awkwardly scratched his head. "Ummm..."

"Is she beautiful? Is she an idol, too? Do I know her?" Jin bombarded Namjoon with questions.

It's not a she, but a he, Jin.

"Don't you dare lie, Namjoon. From how serious you were when you said those words, I'm pretty sure you're having a love problem. So, what is it?" Jin added, positioning his pen over a page on his notebook.

Wow, it looked like there's no getting out of this.

"Umm...y-yeah, I'm, uh, in love. B-but, I don't think he, err, I mean she... I d-don't think she feels the same way..." Namjoon struggled to say.

Jin nodded, writing on his notebook. "I'm good at this, Namjoon. Don't worry. I think you need Dr. Kim Seokjin to help you in your problem."

"I don't really think so..."

"Whatever, Joonie. So, who is this? Tell me the name, Namjoon!" Jin insisted.

Namjoon pretended to laugh. "I'd really rather not... Umm, I just remembered, I still have to do something. Bye!"

And with that, Namjoon hurriedly left.

"Wait!" Jin tried to call out.

The last thing Namjoon heard was Jin saying, "You need a psychiatrist, Namjoon! You need me!"

Namjoon sighed.

I don't need you to be my psychiatrist, Jin. I need you to be my boyfriend.

==========================

Hi.

It will be twice a week update from now on. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.5M 156K 41
Jimin is a matchmaker - an assistant to Cupid - and is sent to the mortal world to make a boy named Min Yoongi fall in love with his music partner, J...
518K 20.4K 30
park jimin looked sinful tonight and yoongi would have to have a lot of control over his hormones. highest rankings #1 in kpop - 5th january 2021 #3...
647K 33.8K 29
"WILL YOU JUST SPEAK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" screamed Yoongi. He was expecting the younger to tell him off for yelling at him. Instead, the boy tried...