Fake (N.S)

By Dreaming-1D

Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's wha... More

1. (!)
2.
3. (!)
4. (!)
5. (!)
6.
7.
8. (!)
9.
10.
11. (!)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21. (!)
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28 (!)
29.
30. (!)
31.
32.
33. (!)
34.
35. (!)
36.
37.
38.
39. (!)
40.
41.
42.
43. (!)
44.
45.
46. (!)
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue (!)
New Book

19. (!)

3.3K 179 122
By Dreaming-1D

Harry's POV

Things went back to normal after I had confronted Niall's boyfriend. The next day, they were no longer seen together. Maybe it was a bit of a dick move to purposely ruin Niall's relationship and I did feel kind of bad about it, but seeing Niall with someone else was driving me crazy for some reason that I couldn't explain. 

The state of Niall's relationship was confirmed to me by Liam, who seemed kind of happy to tell me that they were no longer together. Though I knew that he was probably feeling guilty because of it, due to the fact that Niall was apparently left heartbroken. 

"How exactly do you know this?" I asked, turning to the brunet curiously.

"Because he called Louis after it happened and Louis just so happened to be with me at the time," Liam shrugged.

Of course, I didn't think that Zach would be the one to break up with Niall so quickly. I was sure that the guilt would catch up to Niall and he would have been the one to initiate the breakup. I felt incredibly guilty because I didn't intend for Niall to be the one who had his heart broken. 

I wasn't even sure as to why I wanted Niall back in the first place. The feelings he had for me weren't returned and I wasn't exactly planning on actually going out with him but I hated the sight of him being so happy with someone that wasn't me.

"Well, Niall deserves better," I shrugged, not sure if I was talking about Zach or me but I was being completely honest either way.

"I guess this could be your chance to get him back, then."

Niall's POV

For the first time in weeks, I arrived at school without Zach. No one at school knew about the breakup and I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Like usual, I smiled at the few people that I was on decently good terms with, before making my way over to my friends. Leigh-Anne pulled me into a hug as soon as she saw me.

"You're too good for him anyways," she mumbled, letting go of me.

Leigh-Anne never really had an issue with Zach and she seemed to be happy that I was happy but I knew she was only trying to make me feel better after the breakup. I appreciated it but the truth was, I wasn't even that upset anymore. 

Zach and I didn't last and there was nothing I could do to change that, so I didn't see any point in making a fuss over it as though there was something I could do to magically get him to take me back.

"It's not his fault. He just--" I couldn't admit the reason why he had broken up with me. Only after crying to Louis did I finally tell him what had happened. Louis knew I was not in the right state of mind to deal with comments about my apparent feelings for Harry but now that I was less emotional, I wasn't sure what would happen if I brought it up. 

"I know. At least-- At least he let you down easy. I just feel like it's expected of someone's friend to tell them that they're too good for their ex. But it's true. You're too good for anyone," she told me reassuringly. 

"Thanks, Leigh," I smiled at her, trying to show her that I was no longer sad. If anything, I was angry. Not at Zach but at Harry. It was his fault that Zach and I broke up and that was not in any way alright with me.

He didn't even seem guilty about it. 

~

Every minute that passed made me hate Harry even more. The few times I had seen him around, he would just stare at me with that stupidly annoying smirk, as though he knew just how angry I was.

The only thing that stopped me from approaching him for the majority of the day was the thought of hearing his cocky remarks. I was annoyed as it was, so I knew that the sound of his voice would make it worse. I didn't want to start something that didn't need to be started. 

Though my control to stay away had worn pretty thin and by the end of the day, I was just about ready to go over to him and let him know just how pissed off I was.

Judging by the way he was looking at me during the last period, I knew he could tell that my patience was wearing away. This blatant smugness was so similar to how it was before all of this shit had happened and it wasn't any easier for me to ignore him. 

The sight of his stupid eyes giving me that pleased expression made me want to scream. He was so infuriatingly attractive but it didn't make me less pissed off. If anything, I had never wanted to damage his face more than I did right then. 

Of course, he knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't take any of his shit. He was accustomed to my bad moods on a daily basis, so he would have had to realise that intentionally sabotaging my happiness would get onto my nerves, therefore leading to some sort of confrontation. Though from what I could tell, he didn't seem even slightly intimidated. 

The entire period, I felt his eyes on me. I was used to having him stare at me but this time was quite possibly the worst. I was tempted to turn and give him the dirtiest look I could manage but I refused to give him the satisfaction of getting my attention. 

I wished things could go back to the way it was. When Harry meant nothing to me.

~

"Why are you so angry, princess?" I heard his annoying voice behind me, causing me to slam my locker shut and turn to face him, an angry glare on my face.

Dare I say it, he looked just as attractive now as he did before. If he hadn't ruined my relationship, I would have probably kissed him again. Although I couldn't think like that anymore because that meant he would win. That was what he wanted, he wanted me to come crawling back to him and I wasn't about to give him that satisfaction.

"Who do you think you are?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes as he laughed, his face scrunching up in a way I would have previously described as adorable but now seemed to only fill me with more anger. 

"I haven't done anything wrong, baby. I thought that I had nothing to do with you anymore," he grinned, faking complete innocence.

"Don't give me that crap, Harry. I know that you told Zach about what you did and now he fucking thinks that it's my fault," I hissed.

"Well, did you tell him that?" he asked, the smile on his face not faltering.

"He won't listen to me," I snapped, not liking the feeling that his amused green eyes brought.

"Seems like a nice guy," he let out, sarcasm blindingly clear through his amusement.

"He was, until you decided to fuck it up," I bit back. 

"I wouldn't say it was entirely my fault," he continued to taunt, completely unfazed by everything. 

"Well it was. So thank you for ruining something that actually made me happy," I snapped, rolling my eyes as I attempted to walk past him. Unfortunately, he was able to grip my forearm and drag me back, pulling me into his chest without any apparent difficulty.

"Let go of me, Harry," I huffed, trying to get out of his unsurprisingly tight grip.

"I don't really want to, sweetheart," he replied smugly.

"And stop with the fucking pet names," I hissed, finally succeeding in getting out of his hold.

"Something tells me you don't want that," he smirked, causing me to roll my eyes yet again.

"Whatever," I said, turning around and walking off.

I clenched my fists tightly once I realised that he was following behind me, though I didn't say anything.

"I haven't finished yet, baby," he called out as I continued to walk away from him. 

"Well, I have," I responded, not even bothering to turn and face him. I couldn't look at him. 

I stupidly thought that he had given up and walked away, until I felt his large hand grab my wrist and drag me towards his car. Before I could protest, he had grabbed my hips and swiftly turned me around, pushing me up against the side of his car.

"Harry, what--"

I was cut off by him slamming his lips onto mine. I was frozen in shock, before I allowed my eyes to flutter closed at the familiar and addicting feeling.

It seemed like every other sense I had disappeared, I was so focused on how he was making me feel. All of my rational thoughts vanished as he handled me so roughly, yet gently at the same time.

I was angry. Incredibly so, and wanted desperately to push him away and remind him that he had done something that was virtually unforgivable. I couldn't do it. As pissed off as I was, I hadn't been kissed like this in what felt like forever and I didn't want it to stop. 

He seemed to sense that I wasn't going to push him away, as his grip on my waist loosened, one hand gliding up to rest on my cheek, the other one rubbing circles into my hipbone.

I soon felt him pull away, causing me to open my eyes, seeing his darkened eyes staring right back at me. I let out a breath, my heart beating erratically in my chest and I wasn't sure if it was because I was out of breath, or because I was shocked at what had just happened.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Zach walking past, who had obviously seen what had just happened. Though instead of looking annoyed or upset, he flashed me a smile and winked, before heading off.

"Did you just do that because you knew he would see?" I asked, turning back to Harry with a glare. I still felt fluttery, like I did whenever he kissed me but the sight of Zach reminded me of the rage I was just feeling. 

"Course not. That was just a bonus," he shrugged.

"I-- you can't just keep kissing me to get what you want. I'm not a fucking object. I'm a person. A person that you keep hurting and I'm done. You treat me like shit, you ruin my first relationship, all because you're selfish and don't want me to be happy," I hissed. 

"Baby--"

"No. Don't try to sweet talk your way out of this. I'm so fucking mad at you. I shouldn't be talking to you right now, you don't deserve to talk to me right now. So--"

He kissed me again, silencing my words. Again, I remained frozen. Too shocked to move, and admittedly enjoying it too much to try and stop him. This kiss was different. It was so much rougher and I felt like Harry could sense how desperate I was, yet I was convinced he returned the feelings.

"In the car," he mumbled against my lips, releasing me in order to unlock the car and let me climb into the back seat, following right behind me.

The car door slammed shut, Harry's lips finding mine instantly, his large hands reaching to pull off his shirt, exposing his familiarly built torso. He lifted my shirt off straight after and for some strange reason, I felt kind of insecure under his gaze, this being the first time that I had ever felt embarrassed about what my body looked like.

Harry said nothing, he just kissed me again, pushing me backwards until my back was pressed against the seats. His hands fumbled with my skinny jeans and began pulling them down my legs, my boxers going down with them, gasping as the air hit my hardening dick.

I was not expecting for this to happen. I had arrived at school with the impression that I would continue to avoid Harry, yet now I was laying in the back seat of his car as he ran his hands along my body. I knew it was a bad idea but I couldn't help it. I had missed the feeling of him kissing me way too much and I was aware it was too late to stop it, even if I wanted to.

His lips travelled down to my neck, harshly biting at the pale skin, causing a loud and shaky moan to escape my mouth.

"Do something," I choked out, hissing lightly when I felt him kiss the sore skin.

He slipped his jeans down enough to pull his dick out, moving to reach into the glove box and taking out the bottle of lube and a condom, before moving back to me.

I closed my eyes, hearing Harry open the bottle, before it went silent. Until I felt his finger right near my entrance. That feeling alone brought so many memories, all the past hookups we had came rushing back. He pushed his index finger in, causing me to clench my eyes shut even tighter as a small, choked moan escaped my lips.

"You're so tight," I heard him mutter, pushing his finger in all of the way and pausing in order for me to adjust.

"Cause I haven't-- fuck-- haven't done anything since..." I let out.

"You didn't do anything with Zach?" he asked, causing me to shake my head, not sure whether I should be embarrassed or not.

"So, I'm the only person that's fucked you," he stated, a grin appearing on his face, exposing his dimples.

I rolled my eyes, though let out a groan as Harry slipped in a second finger.

Once I felt like I was ready, I signalled for him to stop, which caused him to pull his fingers out and pay attention to his equally as painful looking erection.

The sound of him opening the condom was heard, before the sudden burn of him pushing into me, which wasn't much of a shock. 

My legs tightened around his waist, his head buried into where my neck meets my shoulder, pressing kisses to the skin as he thrust into me, drawing loud moans from my mouth and harsh curses from his.

My climax was quicker than usual, Harry continued to fuck me as I released all over our chests, which made my orgasm feel so much more intense.

He released shortly after, before he gently lay on top of me, my lips attached to his jaw as I left kisses along it, the only sounds heard were our heavy breathing.

Although I knew that this barely changed anything about how I felt about him, I didn't want to change a single thing about what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
5.5K 255 12
Niall’s got a crush on Harry. His only problems are he’s shy, unpopular, and Harry’s dating Zayn.
4.7K 154 15
Rem,16 year old Directioner, always wanted to meet One Direction, even though it meant being an outcast. Little did she know, she's closer to them th...
1.1K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...