I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

By texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... More

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Triple O

7.9K 251 215
By texmex888

As you got to the changing room, you changed into your costume, which was quite nicely made. It was a white costume, which fit your form, it had F/C shoes, with a black sole (bottom of shoe) and a F/C waistband that was loosely attached. On the costume it also had two dark blue circles on sides, which had pockets for carrying stuff (because pockets are cool). You had part of your hair braided down the right side of your face (if your hair is short, then you just made a small braid as long as your hair goes), with a black streak going through it (if your hair is black, a blue streak). You slid on your gloves, which were F/C, but with a black streak, and palms. They were sticky gloves in case you needed to stick onto anything. You smiled at the costume, and stretched in it. It was comfortable, and it stretched quite well, so you were happy with it.

You were one of the first people to get changed, so you went outside, to see a group of people walking to All Might from the changing rooms. You ran to the group, following where they led, and looked at everyone's costume. Uraraka soon caught up with you, as she had a huge smile on her face, jumping up and down with her costume. "Y/N! YOUR COSTUME!" She marveled, looking at you from all directions. "It looks nice!"

"Thanks!" You responded, as you looked at hers. "You look fabulous though!" You exclaimed as Uraraka blushed and waved her hand dismissing the compliment. You then saw Izuku walking near you guys, and you pushed Uraraka to him. You smirked, as she fumbled over to him, and stared at you for a second, before talking to Izuku about something. You laughed, because those two were just made for each other. You put your hands in your pockets, and looked forwards.

As you continued to walk, you saw a mo-hawk like thing towering above everyone, as you ran to see whose costume it was. "Hey! Nice Mo-Hawk!" You yelled at the unknown person, soon catching up with them, to see it was Katsuki. You immediately turned red, and awkwardly smiled. "H-Hi Katsuki." You fumbled, as you almost tripped, and you caught up to him, walking right next to him. "L-like your costume!" you stated, looking at the hand grenades. "I like the Hand Grenades!" You giggled, laughing at the pun. He swung his head to you, and he snorted while growling.

"Dammit Y/N, those memes taught you to much about puns." He said while you bursted out laughing. A bunch of your classmates stared at you, since you were so okay with joking and laughing with one of the most hot-headed people to ever come to the school.

______________________________________________

After everyone arrived, you all walked into a surveillance room, as All Might told everyone about what you were doing, which was a heros VS villains kind of thing, but inside, because that is where many things like this happen. You all pulled popsicle sticks out of a cup, which had a letter going from A-J. when you pulled yours out, it had a Z. You looked at it, confused. You then walked to All-Might, as he looked at you knowingly. "All might, why does mine not have any of the assigned letters?" You questioned, hoping that you were not the odd one out.

"Come here Young Y/N." He said as he walked to the other side of the room, as everyone found their teammates. "You are kind of like a plot twist to this. You will have a whole other weapon, since sometimes Villains have a backup. Sometimes big corporations of villains send their lowest recruits to do the bombing, but keep a backup, but the low recruits do not know of the other one. It is basically a twist, but you will not have as big of a bomb as the others. You are in each round, and I have programmed the video recorders to avoid you in the shots, so that it doesn't spoil it for anyone else." All Might told you, as you nodded.

"So I am basically a permanent bad guy in this situation?" You asked as he shook his head.

"You can choose to be on the good guys side, but they can not know about you, because if they do, then they will blow your cover." All Might stated.

"So I am basically an undercover agent, and I can help either team, but I just can't get caught?" You asked as All Might smiled approvingly. "So, I basically have to avoid their eyes, and help them without them knowing... But if I do join the villain side, doesn't that mean that the heroes would not know I was there, so they would not be able to unarm me?"

"They will be told that there is a twist, so that they will be alert, and if you are a villain, then there will be a room you are assigned to stay in, and it will have a sign on the room. They might avoid it, which will lead to their defeat, which is hiding in plain sight, which is what we need to teach them." He continued as you nodded again. A few of the other students starting looking at you. "I will say that you are not going to do the exercise today since you still need to recover, and you will leave. There is an exit through a window in the back that you can go through to get to the playing field. Go there immediately afterwards." All Might instructed as you nodded, acting your best to be sad.

You started walking out as All Might explained to everyone why you had to leave. Uraraka ran to you and hugged you. "Don't worry! I will fill you in on everything!" She said, as you smiled at her, hugging her back, waving to everyone, and leaving. As soon as you left, you ran to the back of the building, and jumped to the window sill.

______________________________________________

The first people who came in was Iida and Katsuki. Katsuki was steaming about something, and Iida was just protecting the bomb. You scaled the wall, listening to them from outside the building. This round, you had decided to be on the hero's team, since Katsuki was pretty much a ticking time bomb around Izuku, and you didn't want them getting hurt. The countdown was done, as Izuku and Uraraka were allowed to go into the building. You climbed in the floor below Katsuki and Iida, and began running down the halls. You then skid, and jumped to the ceiling, attaching yourself to the roof with your sticky gloves. You saw Katsuki running down the halls, as you landed behind him, causing him to stop running.

You took a step back, putting your hands behind you, as you sent a wave of wind towards him, causing him to tumble forwards. You then ran into a room and jumped out the window, hoping you had confused him. "WHAT THE- WHO THE HELL DID THAT! I WILL KILL YOU!" Katsuki yelled from inside the building, running to the window, to find you scaling the walls. "Y/N? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" He bellowed from below, grabbing your foot, and dragging you back into the building, and throwing you across the room.

Your back hit the wall hard, as you slid to the ground, holding your side. "H-Hey Katsuki. What's up?" You said gritting your teeth. That throw against the wall made you hit your side, causing an extreme pain.

"Answer my question."

"Answer mine" You retorted, sticking your tongue out, and making a run for it. Katsuki ran after you, but you jumped out of the building, and used the wind to burst yourself to the roof, and land as Katsuki looked out the window. You got out of his view, as he cursed you, and then began to try and find Izuku. You had stalled for 3 minutes. That was good at least. You then started scaling down the walls, finding a window, and seeing Iida inside, guarding the bomb. You climbed into the room, as Iida looked at you mysteriously.

"Y/N? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Iida questioned, looking at you with confusion, looking at the bags under your eyes. You would have to thank Katsuki for watching so many memes with you and dealing with it, since no one has ever done that with you before. You then started walking to the bomb. He then stepped in front of you. "So this was the twist." He said as he pushed you back, hitting the spot where the nice wall throw from Katsuki bruised, as you winced harshly, and stumbled back. "What was that?" Iida asked, still protecting the bomb.

"Your friend over here attacked me and hurt my side." You snapped, getting annoyed. You wanted to help Izuku and Uraraka to complete the task as much as you could. Iida got into a fighting stance.

"So you are the twist, and you are on the heroes side?" Iida asked, as you ignored him, and also got into a fighting position. "Then we must fight." He said, activating his quirk, and racing to you quickly. He then punched you in the face, as you kicked his left leg. You both stumbled, as he looked at you, impressed. "That was a good reaction time. How did you learn to react so fast?" He said as your face got angry. 'What kind of a life does she live to of had to have that fast of a reaction time this fast off.'

You used the your quirk to speed towards him, doing a fake punch as he dodged, as you slid to the right, and back to the middle on the other side of him, putting your power into full gear, as he grabbed your waist, and made it so you turned, as you slammed into a wall, face first. "WHAT THE HELL! THAT HURT YOU IDIOT! WE AREN'T TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!" You boomed glaring at him, annoyed he would use your quirk against you. You must of been hanging out too much with Katsuki, you were starting to sound like him.

What you didn't know was that Uraraka was hiding behind a pillar near the entrance of the room, confused on why you were there in the first place. You then pushed yourself off the wall, and sent a huge wave of dense air to Iida, who dodged it, but it blew one of his shoulder things off, as he turned to where it flew, leaving a hole in the wall, and falling outside of the building. He stared at you in amazement, to find you were running towards the bomb, as he again dodged you, tripping you, sticking something on your back, but then there was a huge boom from below you, leaving a huge hole in the ground, as you fell through it.

You screamed falling through the hole as Uraraka attacked Iida with a zero gravity thing that you couldn't see. You grabbed onto the edge of the hole, but it soon broke. You were falling through all of the floors, as you tried using your powers, soon to find that they weren't working. You looked on your back, to see a spray can, which made it so that without fresh air, you could not use your quirk. You growled, and ripped the spray can off your back, and threw it away from you, and tried to grab onto a pipe going across the hole. You grabbed onto it, as it slowed down your fall, but it soon broke, leaving a huge cut across your right palm, as you screamed in pain, causing Katsuki to see you from below.

"Y/N?" He questioned as you tried to grab onto another pipe with your upper body, it soon breaking, leaving a huge scratch going from your left arm to your other shoulder, as you yelped from the pain, as your eyes blacked out. You heard explosion from below you. A flying Katsuki was quickly coming towards you, as he caught you, and landed back on the bottom floor, with you in his arms. He looked at your cuts, and you're bleeding side. He grimaced, knowing that the side injury was probably because of him, but why weren't you using your power to stop falling? He looked at you to see that you were out cold.

Authors notes:

Heyo heyo! It is Alexa, the Author, and I updated this story twice in a day (I am tired now, so I hope that these chapters do not suck--)

If you have any ideas about the story, please contact me, so that we can work together, because I am not very creative, (as you can see by my writing quality), soooooo, yeah.

I will try to update tomorrow, but it might be too busy, so lets hope I can get some more writing in today, and update by Saturday (at the latest)

See you guys soon (hopefully)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 73 48
(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is her grandma and grandpa her last family t...
19K 1.1K 34
Seven years after graduating U.A., everybody is currently living their dreams of being a pro hero. Well, the ones that are still alive anyway. The U...
26.1K 434 29
While getting supplies for the dorm to welcome Eri. Izuku and Ochako are ambushed by an unknown gang of villains. The aftermath will force them to co...
107K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader