2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

By SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... More

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
12. Let's Play The Identity Game
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
16. Must Have Some Order in Love
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

20. Locating My Big Brother

4.7K 121 69
By SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

We were sitting down at the Chaos table, with Chaos, eating dinner before heading to bed. Luke was retelling what happened at the restaurant.

They all laughed, while I shrugged,"What else was I suppose to say? You don't just judge someone like that!"

"They're mortals! What do you expect?" Zoë said, chuckling.

"Yeah..." I said,"Still. It wasn't a fun experience."

"It was for me!" Luke said,"Best one, yet!"

"That's because I was the one in a dress! Not you." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Aw..." Rose said,"Stop, Luke. You're making the baby mad!"

I gently punched her arm,"First of all, I'm not a baby! Second, I'm not mad!"

She nodded,"Sure..."

"I did not bring you here to make fun of me with everyone else!" I told her.

She hugged me,"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I meant no offense to my king!" She fake cried.

I rolled my eyes,"Get off. I forgive you. You're just under bad influence." I pointed at Luke,"Stop seeing this man! He's bad influence on you, dear."

She laughed and got off,"Yes, sir!"

I looked down at my plate. I barely even touch it,"I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Before Bianca could even open her mouth, Chaos said,"Sit down and eat, Percy. You're not going anywhere until you've eating at least half of your plate."

I groaned and started eating,"Fine." Once I was done, I got up again,"Now, I'll be heading back to the cabin."

"To sleep?" Luke and Rose said at the same time. I smirked, while they looked at each other.

"We'll see." I told them. I walked out the pavilion, but came back in second later,"Chaos?" He looked back at me,"I sorta lost my sword. Did you happen to see it in the forest?"

He scratched his head,"I don't think so. I'll go check." He flashed out.

"How did you lose your sword?" Annabeth asked.

"I was fighting a dragon. Smart one. Took my sword away from me. He threw it in the woods and I haven't seen it since." I told her,"Evil dragon. Strong though. That's how I got the cast. They had to pull out the dragons claw. The tooth was cool. It's as big as a shark!"

Leo gasped,"What?! You fought a dragon?! That's so cool! I wanna see the tooth!"

I smiled as his childish behavior,"I'll show you sometime before I leave."

Chaos flashed back in holding two pieces of my sword,"I found it! Not in good shape, though..."

I pursed my lips,"Great. Absolutely perfect. Can you fix it?"

He nodded,"Yeah, sure. I'll have it to you by tomorrow morning."

I nodded,"Thanks. Goodnight." He flashed out.

I turned and walked out again. I walked over to the beach and was about to jump in when someone stopped me,"Where are you going?"

I looked at Hazel,"Hey, Haz! I was just going to check on the search for Triton. Wanna join?"

She smiled,"Sure."

I grabbed her hand,"Don't bother to hold your breathe. I got you." With that last statement, I jumped in the water. As soon as our heads were underwater, an air bubble surrounded us. I navigated the bubble to the palace, where I placed lots of guards and search parties.

"Wow..." Hazel muttered, looking at the fish in awe.

"Like it?" I asked her.

"I love it. It's so cool. I've never seen this part of the ocean before." She muttered.

"Well, I am the son of Poseidon. I can show you many things." I burst into a song,"'Under the Sea! Under the Sea! Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!'"

She laughed,"I bet it is..."

I smiled seeing her eyes light up in pure joy,"I guess there's no war down here, so it's always good. Well, not as many wars and fights."

Her eyes widened in fascination. I looked back and saw we were nearing the palace. I smirked,"Nice, isn't it?"

"It's absolutely amazing!" She whispered, not taking her eyes off of it.

"Compliment my dad when you see him next time." I told her,"He's currently on Olympus."

"Yeah, ok..."

"Hazel?" I said, trying to gain her attention.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to temporarily give you the ability to breath underwater and withstand the amount of pressure on you, ok?" I told her.

She looked at me,"Ok."

I touched her forehead. My hand glowed an ocean blue color. The bubble around us burst, and water engulfed us. She gasped and held her breath. I removed my hand,"You don't have to hold your breathe, Hazel." She slowly took a deep breath, and sighed out of relief,"Now are you good at swimming?" I asked her. She nodded,"Alright, good. Let's go." I held her hand and swam towards the gates.

"Halt!" The guards stopped us.

I raised an eyebrow,"Excuse me?"

One of the guards shifted,"I'm sorry milord, but the warriors have demanded us not to let anyone in unless they approve."

I hummed,"Well, may I inform you that I sent them here? They are, indeed, my warriors. I just want to check up on the search for Triton."

They nodded,"Y-yes, milord." They stepped away from the door.

"It's Percy. And please, no need to be afraid." I told them, walking (well, swimming really) into the palace. I swam into the throne room. It took me a moment to realized it was the throne room. The room was completely transformed into a war room.

"Percy!" I turned to see my commander for quadrant 12. Jake. His section was full of best Ares and Athena children. Perfect dream team. He arrived, and stood in front of us.

"Who's this?" He asked, eyeing Hazel.

"This is Hazel, Hazel meet Jake, commander of section 12." I told her.

She shook hands with him,"Nice to meet you Jake."

"I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but what are you doing down here with Mr.Hotshot over here? Pretty faces attracts a lot of attention. I don't want you to get hurt, beautiful." He winked at her.

I pulled Hazel back to my side, and slapped his hand away,"I'll have you know that she defeated many monsters and Gaea." I frowned,"AND she has a boyfriend. Sorry mate. Find someone else. I heard Becky likes you."

He pouted,"They're always taken! Besides, I don't even like Becky. She's clingy."

"Anyways!" I said, gathering everyone's attention,"What's up? Any hooks? Leads? Clues? Give me the details."

Lena, a daughter of Athena, stepped forwards,"Well, we've sent out search parties, so much that we've basically searched the entire ocean. Although, we haven't searched one place. The guards outside have told us that nobody has dared to ever step foot on that land. Not even Poseidon himself. It is the deepest ocean trench in the world. It's on the other side of the Pacific Ocean near Japan, if you were wondering. It is rumored that Oceanus, titan of the ocean, was banished there."

"Of course..." I mumbled.

She raised an eyebrow,"So we were thinking that's where he is. Do you want us to contact Chaos or anyone else...?"

I smirked,"No thanks. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Get your weapons ready. We'll head out in five."

She shifted nervously,"Are you sure...? You never know what's down there."

I frowned,"I have the strongest Ares and Athena kids here, in one room. I'm sure we can do it." The Ares kids smirked and Athena's kids blushed,"Plus. We have one of the seven. Perfect dream team. It's late and we're all tired and lazy, but we're staying strong. Now I don't know what you're all doing standing around. Get ready!" They all cheered and started preparing.

I turned to Hazel,"Wanna do this? I could just teleport you back."

She shook her head,"And miss this? No way! I'm totally ready." She pulled out her sword, and grimaced,"Maybe not..."

I smiled,"What?"

She frowned,"My sword feels much more different underwater."

"Ah. Forgot about that." I snapped my fingers, enchanting the sword.

She smiled,"That's better. I'm still astonished about how much power you have..."

"I didn't want this much power! Chaos just gave it to me. I swear, he spoils me too much." I said, crossing my arms.

She grinned,"Everyone does, Percy. Get used to it." She laughed,"Where is your sword?"

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Broken, remember. I've got hunting knives though, so I'm fine."

"Hunting Knives?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You'd be surprised at what I can do with it. Ready everyone?" I asked the group.

"Waiting on you." Someone replied.

I twirled my knives,"Gather around." Everyone did and I teleported us to the ocean trench.

I looked down,"That's deep. I can't even see the bottom." I started swimming down. After what seemed hours, but was probably only a couple minutes, we reached the bottom. Further down was a gate. From what I could see, there were many sea monsters on the other side.

"The main building seems to be on the other side near the edge." I told them. I turned to the Athena group,"Got a plan."

"Well," Carl started,"It's easier since we're underwater, right? Unless..." He had on a thoughtful look,"Maybe we shouldn't come in from above. It's too easy. Maybe some invisible lasers, or see through panels. We shouldn't go from above."

"Smart. I think I have a plan..." Sydney said.

...

"Start trying to look like you're escaping. Make it seem less suspicious. Gosh. At least try to be good bait." Hazel told me as she pushed me forward.

"I'm trying to not move. These cuffs hurt my hands. Not moving makes it hurt less." I told her, grimacing.

She kicked me,"Percy."

"Fine," I said, glaring at her through the bag on my head,"Just don't kick me again."

"I wouldn't have to if you listen. Hurry up. We're getting closer to the gates."

I acting like I was trying to escape from her grip. Truth is, I could escape with only one tug.

"Hey! Who are you?! What are you doing?!" One of the guards said, stopping us.

"I captured someone that the master asked for." Hazel said.

"I don't remember the master asking a human to do his work. Sorry, but I'll have to kill you, unless you have an ID." A different voice said.

My breath hitched. That was not part of the plan,"I have an ID." She said. She put her hand next to mine. I concentrated and summoned an ID for her. She grabbed it and handed it to them.

"Masters personal assassin? He doesn't have one." They said.

"He kept me secret now let me in. I'm already late." She said, urgency lacing her voice.

It was silent for a while, before she tugged me forward. Why is my head in a bag? Well, everyone would know it was me, and kill us immediately. That's why I don't what's going on. It's really annoying. I hate the suspense. I pretended to struggle in her grasp. It was quite. Too quite.

"Hey! Back off!" Hazel suddenly started yelling. There was yelling and screaming.

"Who is it?! Who is it?!" One voice said.

"What is it?! Why are they here?!" Another said.

"Remove the mask! Tear them apart!" A third yelled.

Uh oh.

That was the only thing running through my head. The bag on my head was pulled off. I took a deep breath, glad to be free. My joy only lasted for a split second before I heard more yelling.

"AH! Percy Jackson!" One screeched.

"What's he doing here?! Run!" A second yelled.

"He's here for the water boy! Get him!" A third ordered.

I broke the handcuffs off me. I saw Hazel already had her sword out. I pulled out my two knives and twirled them around,"You betcha! Now hand him over, and nobody gets hurt!" I looked at the creatures and nearly barfed. They were almost to ugly to even describe. Let's just say it looked like a giant threw up on them times a million.

Ugly number one stuck a hand in his stomach. He pulled out a piece of himself out, then his stomach grew back in a second. I gaged. That's disgusting. Absolutely gross.

"NEVER!" It yelled throwing the green glop at me. It hit me square in the face. I stood there, absolutely frozen. Oh. My. Gods. Why didn't I block? This is the most disgusting battle I've ever fought. I wiped the glop off me and held my hand out watching it fall, with a disgusted look. Why me?

"Ew..." Hazel said. Soon after she said that, they all started to do the same. I yelped and tried to block as many, but it didn't help. I swiped my knives trying to kill them, but no matter what I did, they kept on reforming.

"It's useless! They keep-" Glop filled my mouth, cutting me short. I immediately spit it out and did my best to remove the disgusting thing out of my mouth. I made a whiny noise. This tastes disgusting. Hands grabbed me and I didn't protest, since I was busy removing the glop. I saw Hazel getting caught by the sheer amount of people grabbing her.

"Like the taste? Some say it tastes like human feces." They all laughed. My eyes widened as I literally threw up. Why'd I sign up for this? I hate my life.

We were entering the main building. I looked around. It was dark. Probably too dark for any mortal to see in, but I could. We were walking through a hallway with many doors. We reached the main throne room, from what I'm guessing. Honestly, it looked like my dads throne room, just dark and evil. The throne was an extremely dark blue with light blue waves and someone's face at the top of it. Wait a minute. I smiled. Gosh Percy you're so stupid. That wasn't a throne. Sorry about that. It's actually a person with pajamas on.

"Why am I being called this-" Oceanus' voice was two octaves higher than mine. It was hard to take him seriously,"Well if it isn't Percy Jackson and Hazel Levesque."

I grinned at him,"Hi! How are you today? You know, it's pretty dark down here. Some lights should help."

He gave me the most fake smile I've ever seen,"I know it's dark, Perseus. I like it that way." He tapped his watch,"You know, I was expecting you to come sooner. You're late."

I shifted in ugly number sevens grasp,"Yeah well, fighting big evil beings is very time consuming. I'm here now. Wanna cup of coffee? Do you like coffee? Do you even know what coffee is?"

His patience was growing thin. I could tell,"No, I don't know what coffee is. I'm underwater. What do you expect?"

I frowned,"I was expecting you to know. That's why I asked. Duh."

He snapped,"That's it. Your sarcasm is boring me. Take him to the dungeon with the rest of his group."

"The rest of my group?" I asked.

He smirked,"Yes. Your group of Athena kids. Hiding near the back. Can't get away with it that easily."

"I honestly thought I could." I said.

His jaw clenched,"Dungeun. Now. He's getting annoying."

The guards started pulled us away,"Sorry! I tend to do that a lot!"

We were dragged into another dark room. I felt chains around my hands and legs,"Is this nessasary? I mean, don't you trust me?"

They stayed silent and walked out the room. It was quite,"Guys?"

"Yeah, we're here." They whispered back.

"Is Triton here?"

"I'm here." Someone replied. He sounded like he was in severe pain.

Someone coughed,"What in the world is that smell?"

"That would be us." Hazel said,"Glop monsters threw themselves at us."

"It got in my mouth! It's poop, Hazel! I ate poop!" I screeched in horror.

I heard laughter,"That will be the biggest thing on Utopia. 'Percy Jackson Eating Poop?!'"

I groaned,"Please don't."

"I hate to interrupt the moment, but do you guys have a plan to escape." Triton asked.

"Oh don't worry about that, bro. We've got that in the bag." I told him, dismissing the situation off as fast as it came,"Anyways, while we're here, what did the ocean say to the other ocean?"

Groaned were heard throughout the room,"Oh come on! Please! Just this once!"

"Fine. What?"

"Nothing they just waved." I burst out laughing. They groaned, but a few chuckles were heard,"Did you sea what I did there?"

"Please stop!" They begged.

"I'm shore you did." I told them, laughing hysterically.

"Percy, you're gonna be the death of me." Triton said, chuckling quietly.

"But all of you are laughing! I know I'm funny, so why not compliment me?" I questioned them,"It took 5 seconds of my time to think of that. Give me some credit."

"No need to raise your ego more." Jackson said.

"Fine. Whatever." I said, pouting.

The door was thrown open and light flooded the room,"Hello again guys! Nice to see you all."

"Why are you gonna pretend to be happy to see us again? There's no point at all. Though it is nice to see that ugly face of yours again. What are you up to? Definitely not the sky." I asked, being my usual sarcastic self.

"Is he always this sarcastic?" Triton whispered to Hazel.

"Yes. 24/7."

He rubbed his head,"You won't be this sarcastic once I'm done with you."

I smiled,"Wanna test that? That's exactly what Tartarus said, but he was wrong."

"Tartarus?"

"Long story. One I'm not willing to tell you. Anyways. Mind if you unchain me, please? I'd hate to show you what I can do."

He glared at me,"No. You can't do anything to break the chains. You're just a stupid son of Poesidon. You can't do anything more then move water."

I smirked,"Has nobody told you?" I broke the chains and tugged my legs free,"I'm sort of the heir to Chaos."

His eyes widened as he backed away,"Impossible!"

I laughed and jumped around to my friends,"You know, impossible means Im-possible!"

"Argh! Get him!" He yelled to the guards outside the door.

I felt as if the currents were against me pushing me away from my friends. Great. Instantly, the wall beside us blew up. That's when all Hades broke lose.

The Ares kids barged in and attacked. Screams were heard and yells pierced the quiet atmosphere.

I pushed the currents back and freed Hazel first. She helped me free the Athena kids.

I moved over to Triton,"Told you we had a plan. Now how'd you get here anyways?"

"I was following something. It looked like something good, but it was leading me far away. Once I realized I couldn't see the palace anymore, it captured me. I obviously tried fighting it, but it was strong. That's why I'm bashed up." He replied.

"Silly you. Haven't you learned not to followed strange things from Brave?" I asked him.

"Brave?" He asked, obviously confused.

I rolled my eyes,"Immortals." He glared at me,"Well I'm sorry! Immortals don't know these mortal stuff."

I helped him up and we gathered around,"Come on guys!" The Ares kids came over. Once they were close enough, I teleported us out.

We landed on the beach. It was late. Probably around 1 in the morning. Everyone was soaking except for me and Triton. Speaking of Triton. I turned to him. Instead of two tails, he had two legs.

He groaned,"How do you humans do this? This is so weird." He stumbled around trying to "work" the legs.

I grinned,"You'll get used to it. Our dad did."

He tripped forward,"AH!"

I laughed,"You ok?" I asked him, offering him a hand. I suddenly remembered all his injuries,"How bad did he hurt you?"

"Pretty bad." He asked ignoring my hand, and just sat on the sand.

"Well then-" I was cut off by someone.

"Percy!" I turned to look at Nico, Bianca, and Luke.

Nico came up and slapped me. Not that hard of course,"You cannot just take my sister like that and not tell me! You had me worried sick for hours!" He looked at Hazel and his nose scrunched up,"What is that?"

Hazel laughed,"Long story. I'll tell you after I shower." Her and Nico walked off.

Bianca nodded at the group behind me,"Why are they here?"

I sighed,"They helped me underwater. That's where we were. Take them to the cabin, yeah? I'll send them back in a minute." She nodded, motioning them to follow her.

"And who's that?" Luke asked me.

"Luke meet Triton, my older step brother." I told him,"Now let's get you in the water, ya?"

Triton shook his head,"The water won't heal me like you. I was hurt in Oceanus' water. Water cannot heal those wounds. I will have to rest like a normal mortal. May you get my father for me please?"

I nodded,"Sure. Luke can you get him to the infirmary please?" He nodded helping Triton up.

I teleported to Olympus. Poseidon jumped as I called his name,"Percy! By the gods, don't do that!"

I laughed,"Sorry."

"What do you need?" He asked kindly.

"We found Triton. He's hurt. He said that since he got hurt in Oceanus' water, normal water won't heal him. He wants you." I told him.

His face lit up with relief,"Thank you so much, Percy! I knew I could count on you! I owe you big time!" With that we were teleported back to the infirmary.

I walked out to let them have their reunion time. I ran a hand through my disgusting, sticky hair,"That was officially the worse fight ever." I walked in the cabin. I looked at the crowed room,"Thank you guys for helping me."

Jake grinned,"No problem, man. I loved fighting people!"

I laughed,"You didn't even do that much fighting. Hazel and I fought the poop monsters."

"Poop monsters?" Zoë asked, extremely confused.

Jake winked at her,"Yup. Poop monsters. Like the one you're dating now. I heard they don't taste that good. And you're taste in his type is just pathetic."

Luke growled at him, getting off the couch from where he was sitting and charging towards him,"Why you little-"

I jumped in front of Luke and held him back,"Calm down Luke. It's ok." I laughed as he simple just glared at me.

"Percy, let me punch him. Just once for being such a-"

"No." I chuckled,"He's my friend that you're not going to punch!"

"I'm your friend too!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to all the new people crowding our cabin,"Ok. I'm going to send you guys back now. Thank you again. I'll put in a good for you guys to Chaos."

They nodded, so I snapped my fingers and they were gone.

"So what happened?" Silena asked.

"Please," I held up a hand,"Just let me shower first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.6K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
711K 12.8K 47
He was a hero that was loved. He was a boy that had a good heart. But that person is gone. Now he is cold, sad and lonly and it was all their fault...
7.8K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
229K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...