Meant to Be (A Ricky Wilson F...

By dogcatlover

Sallie has a major crush on Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson when they meet during his final year as a coa... More

The Invitation
The Meeting
The Moment
The Morning After
The Arrangement
Author's Note
The Recording Session
The Lunch Date
The Night
The Holiday
The Revelation
The Tradition
The Introductions
The Discovery

The Hotel

240 6 0
By dogcatlover

It was only a matter of seconds before Sallie felt Ricky's soft lips press against hers. It was everything she had dreamed it would be - soft, gentle, and like a caress on her mouth. It had him written all over it. When he pulled away, she felt mildly disappointed as when he kissed her, he'd sent her to Cloud Nine. 

Awkwardly, Ricky smiled but didn't remove his hands from hers. "Sorry. I couldn't resist." Sallie was just staring at him but eventually found her voice. 

"Don't be," she managed to choke out. Then she felt like she had to compliment him. "It was gorgeous, just like the man who gave it." Ricky looked up and suddenly his expression changed. It wasn't one of charm or admiration anymore. It was one of desire. He wanted her, and knew she wanted him. He was going to have to do something about it. 

"Maybe I'll do it again then," he said cheekily, and leaned in. This time Sallie was ready and met him halfway. His second kiss was better than the first, and Sallie could have sworn she'd gone to Heaven and was able to fly in those precious minutes when her lips were glued to Ricky's. 

When they eventually pulled away, they had eyes for no one but each other. Ricky climbed off the stool and came round to Sallie. He held out a hand and helped her climb off her seat. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her to his chest. 

Suddenly embarrassed, Sallie dropped her head from his gaze. She could feel the heat from his body radiating into hers. She couldn't believe this was really happening. "Hey, Sallie. Don't hide from me, baby," Ricky's voice came from above her. His hand tilted her head up and his lips were quickly on hers. Sallie melted in his arms as soon as  their lips made contact. 

They had to pull away for the third time when Will went past wolf-whistling. "Go on, Rick!" Ricky's eyes darkened. He glanced down at Sallie. 

"What an idiot!" he muttered then smirked. "Hey, this might be a bit forward, but it's late and I said you should stay at the hotel with us. Do you want to?" Please say yes, Ricky inwardly begged her. 

Sallie didn't want to be anywhere that wasn't with Ricky right then, so it took less than a second for her to agree. His answering smile was stunning, and he grabbed her hand and led her through the crowds to his car. 

Ricky led the way to the exit, and they found his car parked in a space specially reserved for the coaches. "Honda Civic," Sallie commented, her right hand still firmly in Ricky's left. 

"Yeah. I got it specially - I'm the 'model', if you will, for Honda," Ricky told her. 

She grinned. "I know, I know a lot more about you than you might think." Ricky quirked an eyebrow and pulled Sallie into his embrace. His lips lightly brushed hers as he bent his head. 

"I like a girl who does her research," he muttered after the kiss. "It means I don't have to explain lots of stuff." 

"Well you've got that with me," Sallie assured him. "I know you're lactose intolerant." Ricky shook his head and blinked in surprise. 

"Wow, you really have done your research on me!" he laughed. He stepped closer again. Their foreheads touched. "I might have to do some major research on you." 

"I've told you everything there is to know," Sallie said, not taking her gaze from his. 

"See, I don't believe that. Maybe we need to take a biology class?" Ricky asked, his tone dropping from charming to sensual. His lips teased hers. 

"Hmmm." Sallie moaned as Ricky ran a hand through her hair as he came up for breath. 

"Is that a yes?" he asked, unable to hide his delight. Sallie opened her eyes and looked anxiously at him, biting her lip. "What?"

"I...I've never done it before," she said, hanging her head. Great. He would think she was a baby and turn her down. 

He pulled her close, so close she could smell his delicious scent and feel his body heat. "Well, you're only 16, so I would be worried if you had," he said to calm her, and he meant it. He pulled her head back up gently. "Don't be ashamed. It's good you haven't yet - you shouldn't have. If you don't want to, say. It's okay, I don't mind. I'm taking you to the hotel room anyway." He lightly kissed her and waited anxiously for her response. 

Sallie was instantly glad Ricky was so understanding, but this just made her more determined she should try, because it was him and she knew he wouldn't hurt her. "No, let's try it - but I can stop if I want?"

Ricky raised his eyebrows. Did she even need to ask that question? "Of course you can babe. I'm not going to rush into anything. But we have this connection. You want me right now and I sure as hell want you." His  blue eyes were darker, a sensual shade, and Sallie's desire for him was reflected back at her in his naked desire for her. 

They both climbed into the car and Ricky started to drive off. The radio came on and the latest Kaiser Chiefs track, 'Parachute' began to play. Instantly, Ricky's hand shot down to the controls to change the station, but Sallie's hand on his arm stopped him. "Don't," she muttered, settling back in her seat. "I like this." Ricky gave her a sexy smile but shook his head. 

"Sorry. I just don't like listening to myself," he said. "I'm very self-critical." Sallie gave him an adoring gaze. 

"Why? You've got an amazing voice and you're gorgeous!" she exclaimed. Ricky smirked at the comment. 

"I could say the same for you," he said. "But no. I'll always find something wrong with it and get annoyed." Sallie watched him as he drove and he eventually put his hand on the steering wheel. "But I'll leave it this once for you." 

Ten minutes later, they arrived at the hotel. As they walked into the lobby hand in hand, Ricky checked his watch. It was already eleven pm. "It's late - do you want to get your own room or share with me for tonight?" 

Sallie couldn't believe her crush had just asked her to spend the night in the same room and bed as him. Mind, all these other amazing things were happening tonight, and they all involved Ricky. She yawned and then rolled her eyes, embarrassed. "Would you mind if I shared with you?"

Ricky chuckled. "Of course not. I did ask. I want you anyway." He moved over and held her in his arms. "Come on. My room's on the second floor."

 They took the lift and it was seconds before they were kissing again. The ride wasn't long, and so they tumbled out of the lift into the corridor, still glued by the lips. Ricky pulled away only to pull Sallie down the corridor to a room at the far end. "This is us - 230. Come in." Ricky unlocked the door and stood aside to let Sallie go in before him. What a gentleman! Sallie thought. 

She was exhausted and could barely move so stood in the room admiring it. Ricky quickly shut the door behind her having stuck a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on it. Sallie felt arms wrap around her from behind and Ricky's face found its way into the crook of her neck. 

He began kissing her neck and she could only moan in pleasure. He stopped and walked around to face her. "You look tired, baby," he said softly. "I'm guessing you don't party much?" 

Sallie shook her head, and a wave of tiredness hit her. "Here." Ricky bent down and in one fell swoop had lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bed. "Are you gonna be okay? My t-shirts are in here." He bent and pulled a shirt out of one of the drawers. "You can wear one of these tonight." 

"Thanks, Rick," she murmured, trying to stay awake. Ricky smiled. 

"Do I need to undress you?" he smirked but his tone was soft. She looked up at him and grinned. He took that as a yes. Seemed like a plan as she was far too tired for what he had originally had in mind. 

Within five minutes, Sallie was changed and Ricky planted a soft kiss on her forehead and then her lips as he slipped the t-shirt over her head. "There. Bedtime," he grinned. She pulled back the covers and climbed in, nervously watching him. "You okay?" 

She bit her lip. "Baby, tell me," Ricky said as he unbuttoned his waistcoat and then his shirt, revealing his bare chest. He threw them on the chair but didn't take his eyes from Sallie. 

"I just can't believe this is all happening," she admitted. "I've had a crush on you since I saw you on the show two years ago and I never thought I'd even get to pluck up the courage to meet you, let alone share your bed!" Ricky smiled and bent over to kiss her once his trousers had been removed. The feel of his lips on hers reminded her this was all very real. 

"Well, I'm glad you plucked up the courage," he said, folding his trousers over the chair. He noticed she was staring - he was just in his boxers. "I sleep like this - I don't wear pyjamas babe."He smirked at her expression and climbed into the bed beside her. He put a hand behind her head and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I seriously am glad. Some people are incredibly lucky." He lay down and Sallie did the same. 

Not wanting to encourage anything more for the night, Sallie tried to scoot to one side of the bed. "G'night babe," Ricky's voice came from the other side of the bed. 

"Goodnight," she smiled back. Wow! She was in bed with Ricky Wilson and he was calling her 'babe' and 'baby'. How lucky was she? 

Sallie closed her eyes but it was only five minutes or so before she felt a warm pair of arms snake around her waist and she was pulled back against Ricky's bare chest. His skin and breath were hot and made her feel very safe. He lifted his head and gazed into her sleepy brown eyes which had opened at the movement. "You have beautiful eyes." He kissed her forehead, nose, neck and lips before nuzzling her neck again. "You didn't think I'd let you sleep away from me?" he  asked. 

"No," she sleepily replied, secretly exploding inside as Ricky continued to hold and nuzzle her. She felt his smile against her neck. 

"Good. I don't think I could cope with that. Go to sleep - I've got you now." There was silence for a moment as Sallie closed her eyes again, relaxing against his chest. "I love you." Three little words that from anyone else she would have thought was too soon, but from Ricky they made her heart burst with joy. 

"I love you too." Sallie fell asleep, resting against him and reveling in her brilliant luck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 105 25
* THE FIRST AND ONLY SIMON RIX FIC * Simon Rix, bassist in Kaiser Chiefs, is literally the cat whisperer, so it's no surprise when Delilah Matthews m...
12.9K 530 34
[ βœ“ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...
344K 5.1K 46
Violets best friends brother is really attractive and she can't shake it. She has an attraction towards him but doesn't know what to do. Go for it? O...
59.4K 1.2K 29
"It took you awhile too..." IF KARL DOES READ THIS, please don't take anything personal! If you would like me to delete it I will. Thank you for read...