GUILTY PLEASURES One-Shots

By ObsessedwithTivi

MY FIRST ONE-SHOTS BOOK!! (Please be kind) These are one shots featuring TIM FOUST (Home Free) in different... More

1. Love At First Sight! (Tivi)
2. Forever and Always! (Tim & Jenika)
3. Three's A Crowd! (Tidam)
4. Who's Jennifer? (Tim & Chance, bromance)
5. Bad Timing! Part 1 (Tim & Kelsey, friendship)
6. MILES FROM MOMMA (Tim and Dena)
7. THE FINAL FAREWELL (Tim & Chris)
8. ECHO!! (Tim & Avi)
9.THE FINAL FAREWELL Pt. 2 (Tim & Chris)
10. COMA (Tim and Austin)
11. Secret Pleasures
12. DECEIT (Sami)
13. LEFT AT THE ALTAR!!
14. Almost Persuaded (Choust)
15. MASK
16. DREAM LOVER
17. CONFESSIONS
18. LYING BLUES EYES
19. TRYING TO SURVIVE

Bad Timing! Part 2 (Tim & Kelsey, friendship)

483 17 11
By ObsessedwithTivi

"You're freaking serious, aren't you?" Tim asks with frightened eyes. "Wait, wait! What are you doing?"

"I can't have the baby through my pants." Kelsey says as she pulls her pants down. "Help me, Tim."

"Oh God, Oh God." Tim whispers as he helps her undress. "Rob is gonna kill me for undressing his wife."

"HOLY SH*T!" Tim says loudly, turning his head quickly as she spreads her legs in front of him.

She screams loudly and begins to push.

"I'm serious Kel. I don't know what to do." Tim says as his eyes fills with tears. 

"Go into that small bathroom, there should be some towels." Kelsey whispers through her heavy breathing.

Tim nods and runs to the bathroom bringing back some towels.

Both forgetting all about the tornado outside.

He lays the towels down and sits down at her feet. 

He looks up, his eyes meeting her's.

"We can do this." She smiles nervously.

"But... But what if something goes wrong, Kel?" He asks with a tear running down his cheek. "I don't want to be the fault of you losing her."

"We can't think that way. We have to stay posiTIVE!" She screams as another pain hits.

"OH MY GOD!! I SEE THE TOP OF HER HEAD!!" Tim screams.

He takes his glasses off and throws them aside. He wipes his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Okay. Okay, I can do this." He mumbles to himself.

"Yes, you can. I have faith in you." Kelsey says through her tears.

"Okay? Uh, when the next pain hits, maybe push really hard?" He says looking up into her eyes and forces a smile.

"OH MY GOD!!" She screams as she raises up to push.

Tim reaches down with trembling hands to try and help the baby.

"PUSH! KEL! PUSH!" Tim yells.

"AAHHHHHHH!" She screams as she pushes as hard as she could.

"THE HEADS OUT!! KELSEY, HER FREAKING HEAD IS OUT!!" Tim shouts.

Kelsey lays back down to try and catch her breath. "I'm so tired." She whispers.

"Hell, you can't stop now. You'll look awfully funny trying to walk with your baby's head sticking out of your pu..."

"Tim!" Kelsey manages to laugh through her pain. "Shut up! It hurts too much to laugh."

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screams, raising up again to push with all her might.

"God, Please help me." He whispers as he tries to get the baby's shoulders free. "Push!"

"I'm trying." Kelsey cries.

As the shoulders came out, the rest of the baby's body seem to slide out easily landing in Tim's hands.

Kelsey falls back on the couch gasping for air.

Tim stares in shock at the small baby girl laying in his hands.

The baby gasp for air and then started to cry without Tim having to do anything.

Tim starts to sob as he holds the tiny baby girl in his hands. He looks up toward the ceiling. "Thank-you, Jesus."

He grabs a towel and gently begins to wipe the baby off.

"Can I see her?" Kelsey says with a tired smile.

Tim wraps a clean towel around the baby and lays her on Kelsey's stomach.

"I don't know what to do with the cord." Tim says with a sniff.

"Maybe it will be alright til we get help." Kelsey says as she rubs her daughter's face.

Tim moves up beside the couch so he could get a better look at Little Lundquist.

"You did it." Kelsey giggles.

"We did it." Tim says as he kisses Kelsey on the cheek.

"Isn't she beautiful." Kelsey says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Yea she is." Tim says taking the baby by the tiny hand. "It's hard to believe that she actually came from Rob."

"That's mean." Kelsey laughs.

"KELSEY!!?? TIM!!??" Rob yells from upstairs. "WHERE ARE YOU!!???"

"ROB!!!!" Tim yells. "WE'RE IN THE BASEMENT!!"

Rob unlocks the basement door and runs down the steps.

"Are you guys alright? Why weren't you answering your phones. OH MY GOD!!" Rob stops at the bottom step as he stares at the three on the couch.

"We were busy." Tim answers with a smirk.

Kelsey smiles up at her husband as tears fills her eyes.

Rob slowly walks to the couch as a huge grin forms on his face.

Tim stands up and steps back so Rob could get closer to his family.

He kisses his wife then looks down at his daughter. "Hey, Baby girl. Welcome to the world."

"Have you picked out a name yet?" Tim asks as he wipes his still shaking hands off on a towel.

"Actually, no." Kelsey smiles.

"Maybe you ought to call her Dorothy." Tim chuckles.

"Or better yet, Timika." Kelsey smiles.

Tim laughs until he seen she was serious.

"Timika Lundquist." Rob says and nods his head. "I like it."

"TIMMMM!!" Jenika screams from upstairs. "BABY WHERE ARE YOU!!??"

"IN THE BASEMENT!!" Tim yells as he walks toward the stairs.

Jenika runs down the stairs and jumps into Tim's arms.

"Oh my God! I was so scared." Jenika says as she kisses him and pulls him into a tight hug.

She opens her eyes to see Kelsey holding the baby and Rob was on the phone calling an ambulance.

"Oh. My. God." Jenika says as she slowly turns loose of Tim.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Kelsey grins. "Tim delivered her."

"Are you serious?" Jenika looks around at Tim.

"I wish she was kidding but she's not." Tim says with a chuckle.

"Oooooo, Kel, she's a pure Angel." Jenika says stooping down by the couch. "Are you both alright?"

"As far as I know, I think so. Rob just called an ambulance." Kelsey says as she looks back down at her daughter.

"So what did you name her?" Jenika asks softly as she gently rubs the baby on the head.

Kelsey looks up at Rob and smiles. "Timika Lundquist."

"Timika?" Jenika asks with a smile.

She stands up and wraps her arms around Tim's waist. "We're touched."

"We thought it would be nice to name her after her God Parents. That is, if you guys accept?" Rob smiles.

"God Parents?" Tim smiles down at his girlfriend. "We'd be honored."

Rob walks over and pulls Tim into a hug. "Thank-you, Tim. Thanks for everything."

"You might change your mind once you get the bill." Tim laughs.

*************

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS & DON"T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

*~*  TIMSEY  *~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.6K 42
this is my book two of Matthew lillard imagines and one-shots!
5.4K 409 56
Book 3 in the "I've Seen" series. The continuing saga of Home Free, Kalene & Genesis Foust, Nate, and Dead Memories. Will there be more Foust childre...
15.7K 1.1K 70
Mother and daughter were taken in by a generous soul. None could foresee what would happen from one kind gesture. Book 1 in the "I've Seen" series.
5K 207 11
While touring Alaska, Home Free has an experience they will never forget. What, you ask? Read and find out. :) This story is rated 'G', it co...