When I Met Her....

By MusixProdigy

Laurel and Julia meet at a peculiar time in both of their lives with Laurel being a high school student and J... More

Prologue
Wifey
The Shopping Trip
Help Each Other
One Big Happy Family
Newbie
Her
Not That Kind Of Party
A Test
Its Not Mine
The Feeling
The Boy
If You're Going To Hate Me For It
What I Want
The Movies
Sick
More Than A Friend
Flawless
Mistakes
I Promise
Until After My Birthday
I Love You
Heartbeats
Getting Ready
The Party
Break-up
The Aftermath
Heartbreak
Broken
Time
Follow Your Heart
Sorry
Sorry Pt. 2
Together
The Accident
Blood Transfusions
Ultimatums
Strange
2nd Chances
Staying
I Miss You
Busted
Blackmail
Laugh To Keep From Crying
I Have To
The Beauty of Older Women
Making Love
Tears
Unexpected Help
The Airport
The Airport Pt. 2
Whipped
Dinner
Going Out
Changed
Graduation
Epilouge

The Branch Out....

9.5K 149 19
By MusixProdigy

Hey everyone! It's me! Many of you may be surprised to see another update for When I Met Her... but it's not an update. It's announcement.

If you go and read in the comments section in my story part of W.I.M.H. "Epilogue", brokenbyfeelsss brokenbyfeelsss and I had this conversation where she asked me to write a book where Steph and Laurel were together as a couple. When she asked me to do that I had been tossing around the idea of writing another book based on this scene I saw on the internet but when brokenbyfeelsss suggests this idea I immediately fell in love with it because it was perfect for what I wanted to do with the scene I saw.

Now I know I'm long-winded and I should get to the point. Lol. So I will. The point is I have finally finished the first chapter of this new book with Steph and Laurel. YAY!!! The name of the book is If Loving You Is Wrong... Do me a favor and go check it out! :)

And so you all know this new book will in no way affect the events of the When I Met Her.... sequel!

SIncerely Yours,

Musix Prodigy

P.S. Search my profile name and go to my published stories! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 14 10
"i fell for her the moment i saw her. the way she spoke, walked, carried herself, i fell in love with all those traits. she might not feel the same w...
9 0 25
Nicole often submerges herself in her studies, enjoying the steady calculations of her homework rather than dealing with the confusing emotional turm...
3.3K 41 20
Katie Simmons and her mother, a high school History teacher, have just moved. As Katie is adjusting to her new home and new school, she befriends a c...
118 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...