Diabolik Lovers Scenarios an...

By SeleneCrown592

Hello! I'm Selene, and I have decided to do this. Because I have had sooo many ideas for Scenerios. Well, I'm... More

A/N: Why hello there!
You first meeting the Sakamakis
How you guys hang out
Sakamaki brothers as dogs!
When they ask you to be his friend
You find out the boys are vampires
How they get you back
Going to the Beach! And having a Beach Day!
You first meet the Mukamis
The Mukami brothers as dogs!
When they ask you to be his friend (Number: II)
How you guys would hang out (Number II)
You find out they are vampires (Number II)
How they would make it up to you (Number II)
A/N: Okay, so here come the AUs!
Genderbent! Sakamaki Family
Genderbent! Mukami Family
A/N: Thank you for the 1K!!!!
How You Meet His Family
How you meet His family (Number II)
Yandere! Sakamaki Brothers
Yandere! Mukami Brothers
Rainy Day
Subaru X Good Cook!Reader X Kou (Kill The Lights! {SongFic})
A/N: Should I?
Child!Shu X Child!Reader X Child!Yuma ( [Y/N], what happened to you? ) Part: 1
Cheating? Kou X Neglected! Reader ( I Love you, My Little Kitten )
Diabolik Lovers In Wonderland
If Cordelia Lived. . .
If Beatrix Lived. . .
If Christa Lived. . .
If Kira (Celia's Mother) Lived. . .
A/N: Thank you for the 2.2k!
How you meet the Tsukinami brothers
Mukami Family x Child! Reader (Poor Little Lost Soul)
Doctors! Sakamaki and Mukami families
Kanato x Reader x Azusa (Damn, I love it that, your so creepy! {SongFic})
Ayato x Reader (Oreo's Love)
Mad! Ruki x Hurt! Reader (Time Away from Your Master)
Yuma Mukami x Celia Sakamaki x Shu Sakamaki ( She's Not Lying )
Reiji x Reader (Lazy Asshole Took Your Blood. You Must Be Punished.)
OhMyGosh!!! I'm Such a Jerk!!!

Sakamaki Brothers x Reader x Mukami Brothers (Celia's Carnival)

6.1K 51 7
By SeleneCrown592

Okay, this was inspired by @kirisaki-carnival 's Sakamaki Brothers x Waitress!Reader x Mukami Brothers. Which I highly recommend you read because she's amazing.

So, I got the idea from her. And then my imagination went from there. So, yeah, I hope you enjoy!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Today was the day most of the Sakamaki family, including Celia, dreaded. 

The day where ---Once a month--- they where supposed to meet up with their father, Karlheinz. Most of the time, they all went.

But this time, something else happened. Their father brought along the Mukami Brothers. Let's just say the brothers weren't happy about that. You came along, because Reiji didn't trust you to be alone in the house by yourself. You where at a coffee shop that seemed to be reserved for the night. The boys and you where wearing your normal clothes.

"Oh Hell No!" Ayato said when he saw the Mukami brothers where here too. "Not today! I'm going over to Celia's!"

"Ayato!" Reiji said, "You are not going to Celia's house. If you do I will punish you." He threatened.

"Fine." Ayato growled, and the brothers sat down, and the waitress came over and took everyone's orders. 

"Is Celia coming?" Ruki asked. After looking at who came to the meet up.

"Why do you care? Where is your sisters?" Ayato said.

"That is none of your business." Ruki snapped, then he calmed himself. "Because I heard she normally comes with you guys." 

"And where did you hear that from?" Ayato said right back at Ruki.

"Why you-" Ruki growled, when he was cut off by the food. It finally came.

They all talked, despite what Reiji and Ruki said not to eat with there months open. When Ayato spotted someone outside. You spotted her, too.

The girl had black hair, in a two braids with two hair ties with little white bows on the end. She had a black beanie hat on, she was wearing a red hoodie, that was little too big on her. She wore a black shirt under it, with daisies on it. She also wore a pair of shorts. Under the shorts she had a pair on long socks on. She also had a purse on her, with another bag with her. She seemed to be by herself. She also had a walking stick with her.

Ayato knew who she was. He grabbed your hand, and smirked. "Come with me." he said, taking you outside straight towards the girl. While his brothers and his father and Mukami brothers were talking.

"Hey! Celia!" he called after he got out of the shop, and the girl turned to you and Ayato. From the window, Ruki saw Ayato and You walking away.

"Ayato, what do you want?" She said. 

"Get me out of this!" Ayato whined. "And Also, what are you doing out here?" 

"Why do you care?" She said, walking away. 

"Celia, where are you going?" he asked, teleporting infornt of her. 

"To the Carnival." She said. "I heard there's one going on, and Lucius asked me to go over there."

"Take me with you!" He said.

"Why?" Celia said.

"Because! I'm your older brother!" he said.

"That doesn't mean I have to take you with me."

"Please! I'll do anything!" he said.

"Anything?" She smiled evilly. As you saw The Sakamaki and Mukami family get out of the area you guys sat in for the meal, and they were coming your way.

"Anything!" Ayato said.

"Great! Teleport me and (Y/N) out of here and to the carnival and I will let you." Celia said, as the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers came towards the three of you, but you didn't see Karlheinz. Ayato grabbed Celia and You, and teleported. 

When you opened your eyes, there was indeed a carnival going on. There was a Ferris Weel, and different rides and other things from what you could see. There were different colors coming from the rides and attractions that caught your attention. But infront of you, was a ticket boath. Celia, after Ayato let go of her, seemed to be looking for it, then when  she found it, she asked for three tickets. And then came back to where Ayato you where. It was nighttime, so that's why you could see the lights coming from the carnival.

"Here. I don't care what you do, just don't get into too much trouble okay? Ayato, I heard over by the entrance there's a Takoyaki stand." Celia said, then she gave you and Ayato tickets. Then she walked towards the entrance  and went in.

"What?! Celia! Come back here!" Ayato yelled at her, as he went in. 

You where about to go in, when you felt someone stop you.

"Livestock, you aren't going in there alone." A voice from behind you said. When you turned, there was Ruki and everyone else, expect Karlheinz. He must have left.

"Yeah, Little Bitch, it's not nice leaving people behind." Laito commented. As he adjusted his hat. 

"It's not my fault Celia told Ayato there was a Takoyaki stand not far from here." You said.

"Eh? She did? Oh my, she really wants to get away from her, ne?" Kanato said.

The rest of them got tickets into the carnival, and you all went in. You didn't see Celia, but you saw Ayato. Apparently, Celia wasn't lying. There was a Takoyaki stand right there. And Ayato was eating all of the Takoyaki.

"Ayato! Stop making a fool out of yourself!" Reiji yelled.

"Fuck off! This is really good!" Ayato said back.

"Did you see where Celia went off to?" Reiji asked. 

"Eh?" Ayato said, looking around, then pointed to a carousel. Where from what you all could see, on one of the horses was Celia. "There she is. Along with Lucius and Rosanna and May. Now fuck off!" He said.

"Well, now we know where Rosanna and May are." Yuma said. 

"Now, don't make too much of fools of yourselfs." Reiji said to his brothers, then walked off. Ruki did the same, only he went over to the carousel. 

"Kitten!" Kou said, putting a hand on your shoulder. As the other boys left to go to where ever they wanted."Come on! Let's go over there!" He pointed towards a ride. 

"Huh?" You said, as Kou pulled you away. 

"Come on Subaru!" Kou yelled  at Subaru.

"Hey!" Subaru said, running after You and Kou. 

Kou wanted to go inside one of those werid houses. You know like a funhouse? Yeah, he wanted to go in one of those. The four of you wet through. Subaru got scared the most, while Kou laughed his butt off at Subaru. 

After a while, he three of you went your separate ways, you went to see what other rides where at the park, when Kou and Subaru went off to do whatever the heck they wanted to do. 

You where over by a tent that seemed to have something interesting going on, from what you heard, it was movie or something. 

"Little Bitch, are you going in there by yourself?" Laito said from behind you. 

"I just want to see what's going on." You said.

"And if you like it?" Laito asked. 

"I'll stay. Come on, Laito, you should know this by now." You teased him. 

"I'm just asking, Little Bitch." Laito said.

You found out what was going on, it was a movie, you thought 'What the heck? it won't kill anyone.' and Laito watched the movie too. You two didn't talk much during the movie, but you two sat next to each other. After the movie you and Laito parted ways. And you were wandering again. 

You wandered around the carnival, until you heard a voice say, "(Your/Name)! Get over here!" when you turned, it was Kanato, he seemed like he wanted you over there. And Fast. when you went over there, Kanato had something in his hand. When you looked it was a plush bunny. It was (Favorite/Color) and it had (Second/Favorite/Color) bows on her ears.

"Here!" he said, handing it to you.

 "Eh? Why are you giving this to me?" You asked.

"Because I don't need another plush! I have Teddy!" Kanato said, also holding up Teddy. 

"Fine. Your loss." You said, taking the bunny, then Kanato walked away from you. Leaving you alone again. 

You wandered around the carnival, looking for something else to do. Then you saw Azusa, at the front of a ride. "Azusa!" you said coming towards him.

 Azusa turned to see you. "(Y/N). . . Do you want. . . go on this ride?" he asked you.

You nodded, because you didn't want Azusa to get hurt, because he might try that. 

The ride was okay, After the ride, Azusa left you. but he was nice about it. He said he was going to go see his sisters.

So, you were left by yourself, when you saw Yuma walking around. "Yuma!" You caleed him, he turned. 

"Hey! (Y/N), what are you doing?" He said, as you came up to him. 

"What are you doing?" You asked. 

"Walking around. You wanna wander around with me?" Yuma asked. 

"Sure, I don't have much else to do." You said.

The two of you wandered around. Then you saw one of those, 'Test Your Strength!'type things, and both of you walked up to it, and Yuma did the challenge, and he won it, and he got a bag of candies, which he gave to you.

 "I don't want any." he said.

And after that, Yuma left you. 

You wandered around, when you saw the Ferris Wheel entrance and so did three other people. There names where Shu, Reiji and Ruki. The four of you eventually got together, and went on the Ferris Wheel. At first it was pretty boring because you had to wait to get up to get into the ride.

Shu said, "Mmmm. Tell me when when something interesting happens."

 Then he went into the place holding the four of you. Reiji went in next, then, Ruki being the gentleman he was opened the door into the place you all were going to be in until the ride ends.

 "(Y/N), I hope you aren't afraid of heights." He commented, as you went in.

"I'm not." you said.

After Ruki got in, the thing holding you was closed, and then the ride moved up. You guys slowly got higher and higher. And then you heard someone yell, "Hey! (Y/N)!" You heard someone say, when you looked for the voice you couldn't see them then they called again. "Hey! I'm up here!" when you looked, Celia was waving at you. Reiji and Ruki looked over to see Celia. 

"Celia!" Reiji yelled. "Don't do that! You'll fall off the ride!" then Shu opened his eyes, and looked at you and mouthed, 'What's going on?' you said, 'Celia and her crew are up there.' and you pointed to them.

"But Reiji!" She said back, "I was just saying Hello!"

"No excuses! Who else is in there?" he called. 

"Beside me? Lucius, Rosanna and May!" Celia called back. 

Just then May came and said, "Ruki! Hiiiiii!" She said, as Lucius and Rosanna came that way too.

"May! Don't do that!" Ruki yelled back.

"Okay!" She said, then she disappeared. 

After that, you guys didn't talk much until the ride was over. When Reiji and Ruki scolded there family. Shu didn't seem to care.

So, that was one of the few memories you have that all of the brothers got along. All because of a simple carnival. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 25
Walking along the dark road, her life turned to hell in less than one minute. She was pushed into eternal darkness by the one she eventually sells h...
511K 6.1K 18
"How many times are you gonna let this happen? I think you want this, such a slut." He chuckled then licked across your neck making you moan again. ~...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
176K 4.1K 24
| 𝖠 Subaru 𝖲𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖥 | 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩�...