Target: Island Girl

By islandbeauty670h

Katrina Peters is an island girl who was sent to California to live her father. Her father is a principal of... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08

Chapter 03

62 4 0
By islandbeauty670h

*Beep*Beep*Beep*
I look at the time it was 7:35 am. I got up from bed walking so lazily to my bathroom. I took a shower, brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror checking if there is morning glory.
I walk to my closet and take out a baby blue dress and a baby blue gladiators sandal. I walked downstairs and take my phone put into my pocketbook. I straighten my hair and add in a little mascara onto my long lashes.
I walked downstairs and saw my dad making breakfast. It just remind me of mom. I looked at dad and smiled

"Morning Princess" he greeted.
" Your school supplies are in your locker at school and meet me at my office. So, I can give your schedule. I gotta go. Oh, here is your keys for your car." He throw me the car keys as he left to school.

I laughed. I went to the kitchen. I ate the pancakes and bacon my father made. After I was done, I took my purse and the keys to my car. My phone vibrate. I looked and it was a text from dad.

Princess, meet me in my office okay?? Love you.

I smiled and start typing my response.

Alright. Love you too.

I started my car and I headed straight to school.

*finally reached school*

I parked my car next to a pink car. I got out of the car and walk into the school. I walking through the hallways and people kept staring at me. It was like I was a shiny new toy. I went to random people and ask them where is the principal's office. Some ignore me and some give me a disgust look. I was doomed.

"Hey" a deep voice greeted.
I turned around in front of me was a cute, muscular and dashing guy. But, I know for sure he's not my type.

"Um..Hi??" I smiled.

"Nice Smile" He smiled

"Umm...thanks" I smiled weakly.
"Do you know where is Principal Peters?"

"Why? Why are you looking for that old blonde, big belly guy?" He laughed.

Wow! Whoever this boy is, this boy seriously needs to know how to respect. I told myself. Until I saw dad walking around the school. Then the bell rang. Perfect timing. I smirk.

I looked at the boy and ran.

"Wait!" He yelled and then I looked back and he was running after me. Until I stopped where my father is. The cute boy stopped until he saw my father.

"Mister Brian Evans, May I ask you why you're late?"

"Umm.." Brian looks at me. "I was umm.. Leading this girl to your office. Right?" Brian looked at me and waited for my response.

"Yeah, Thanks Brian." I looked at my dad. " He's a really nice boy, DAD." My father smiled.

"Dad!?" Brian yelled.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Hm. DAD." I smirked

Brian's POV.

"Dude, how was last night with Christina?" My best friend asked

"Mann. You know it was epic! She's really good in bed. I always get the girls." I smiled. " Brian Evans always get the hot chicks in California High."

"Not that girl." Christopher pointed to the girl with a nice curve body and nice white skin color. Her looks can make every boys into her. My next target.

"I bet you $1,000 you can't that girl." Christopher smirked.

"You're on" I smirked but don't tryna take her alright? She's mine. Like I said, Brian Evans always gets the girl."

I walked down the hallways and spotted her in the crowds.

"Hey." I smiled

Once she turned around, I looked into those brown eyes.

"Umm.. Hi" she smiled back.

"That smile always lighten up my days." I tried to be romantic.

"Um. Okay" she smiled "do you know where is Principal Peters?"

"Why? Why are you looking for that old blonde, big belly guy? I asked.

As I waited for her answer the bell rang.

"Shit! Late for biology" I said.

Until I saw her running.

"Wait!" I yelled running after her until she stopped in front of Principal P.

"Shit!" I whispered

"Mister Brian Evans, May I ask you why you're late?" Principal P asked.

Umm.." I looked at the new girl. "I was umm.. Leading this girl to your office. Right?" I looked at her and waited for her response.

"Yeah, Thanks Brian." She answered. " He's a really nice boy, DAD."

"Dad!?" I was shocked.

Shit, Shit, Brian why?

"Hm. DAD" she respond.

"Well, thank you Mister Evans for a good help to my daughter, Katrina" Principal P smiled "I'll sent a email to Mr. Curtis."

"Thanks, Brian." Katrina smiled

I smiled and nodded. As I walk to class.

Christopher owns me big time. What? That's Principal Peters daughter? She doesn't look like him. Her brownish black hair, her tan or natural skin color, and her dark brown eyes. Why? Why Brian do you have to be such an ass? But wait, I'm not done yet, its just the beginning. I smirked.

Katrina Peters, my next target.

Katrina's POV.
My father and I walked to his office. It was a big office. Awards were hanging around the white walls. His desk was well arranged and a picture of me at age of 5 and mom. I smiled

"Okay, princess" My dad said joyfully. "Your next class is Biology. Mr. Curtis. Come princess let's go to class."

I smiled and nodded my head.

We finally reached to biology class. Dad got inside class and i waited outside.

"Katrina!" Dad yelled.

As I got in class, everyone's eyes was on me. I felt a like everyone's eyes were like knifes cutting deep through my skin.

*Gulp* "katrina just breath. It just like first day of school. JUST BREATH" I told myself.

Dad smiled and gave me a hug. We broke the hug. And he left.

"Okay class, I want to you to meet Katrina Peters" Mr. Curtis smiled at me." Katrina, tell everyone about yourself."

I looked at the students and took a deep breath.

"Well, I am from a small island called Saipan its located around the Pacific. I'm half American and My father is Principal Peters." I smiled.

Suddenly they started murmuring. I could hear them saying ; "Wow! I never heard of Saipan, That's the principal's daughter?? Wow Lucky her."

"Okay students. Katrina sit right next to Tarina Walters." Mr. Curtis pointing a girl with long thick hair, same color as my hair and Blue eyes.

As I was walking to my seat, I notice a boy staring at me. I looked at him and he winked.
I just rolled my eyes showing him I have no interest. I sat down next to Tarina.

"Hey! You must be Katrina, You probably know me cause my parents went to visit." She smiled.

"Yeah, Did you enjoy the soup your mother bought?" I asked

"Yeah, It was the best soup I ever tasted." She smiled brightly." What is it?"

"Its called Tañgo." I answered.

Tarina smiled. "Do you wanna go to a Party on Saturday?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Cool. We'll go shopping Friday. And I'll pick you up at 8."

After our conversation ended, We paid attention to Mr Curtis as he told us about Different types of chemicals.

*Skip to lunch break*

I walked to my fathers office and he brought me my lunch. I smiled and gave him a peck him on the cheeks.

"Thanks Dad" I smiled.

"Princess, will you do me a favor." Dad handed me some papers."Give this to Mrs. Kate, the detention teacher and tell her to bring Brian Evans. The Detention room located at the C wing. OK?"

"OK."

I walked out of the office and started heading to my destination. Once I finally reached, I saw a door that said "Detention" I knocked and entered. I looked around and saw a couple of hot jocks and Brian staring at me smirking.

"Wheet weew!" The boy with blond haired whistled.

I looked at him and he gave me winked. I rolled my eyes and went to Mrs. Kate.

"Hello, may I helped you?" Mrs. Kate asked.

"Hi! My father told me to drop these off." I handed her the papers.

"Oh! You must be Katrina Peters, Principal Peters daughter. Its a pleasure to meet you." She gave me a welcoming smiled.

Until the boy with the blond hairs and his boys looked at me with shocks on their faces.

"What?! You're Principal P's Daughter?! No way!! Mrs. K! Don't tell me you're joking?!" The blond boy yelled.

"I am." I smiled.

"Christopher! No yelling in class" Mrs. Kate yelled angrily.

"Sorry Mrs. K." He had both his hand up surrendering. " Then, who's that 5 year old girl picture in his office?"

"That's her, Dumb ass." Brian laughed.

"Shut the Fucked up Brian." Christopher looked at him as he's ready to jump on him and knocked the hell out of him.

I laughed.

"Oh! Mrs. Kate, my father also sent me to take Brian to his office." I smiled

"Brian, get your things and go." She demanded.

"Come on Mrs. K what about me?" Christopher whined.

"Christopher do your work." Mrs Kate growled.

I laughed. I got of the detention room waiting for Brian. The door opened.

"Shall we?" Brian purred.

I rolled my eyes and we started walking down the Halls.

******************************
Okay, that's the end of chapter 03. Anyways I really glad that you guys enjoyed reading. So, again sorry if the chapter is short. And the grammars might not make sense.
The picture is clothes Katrina wears at school. Please Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...