Chapter 03

*Beep*Beep*Beep*
I look at the time it was 7:35 am. I got up from bed walking so lazily to my bathroom. I took a shower, brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror checking if there is morning glory.
I walk to my closet and take out a baby blue dress and a baby blue gladiators sandal. I walked downstairs and take my phone put into my pocketbook. I straighten my hair and add in a little mascara onto my long lashes.
I walked downstairs and saw my dad making breakfast. It just remind me of mom. I looked at dad and smiled

"Morning Princess" he greeted.
" Your school supplies are in your locker at school and meet me at my office. So, I can give your schedule. I gotta go. Oh, here is your keys for your car." He throw me the car keys as he left to school.

I laughed. I went to the kitchen. I ate the pancakes and bacon my father made. After I was done, I took my purse and the keys to my car. My phone vibrate. I looked and it was a text from dad.

Princess, meet me in my office okay?? Love you.

I smiled and start typing my response.

Alright. Love you too.

I started my car and I headed straight to school.

*finally reached school*

I parked my car next to a pink car. I got out of the car and walk into the school. I walking through the hallways and people kept staring at me. It was like I was a shiny new toy. I went to random people and ask them where is the principal's office. Some ignore me and some give me a disgust look. I was doomed.

"Hey" a deep voice greeted.
I turned around in front of me was a cute, muscular and dashing guy. But, I know for sure he's not my type.

"Um..Hi??" I smiled.

"Nice Smile" He smiled

"Umm...thanks" I smiled weakly.
"Do you know where is Principal Peters?"

"Why? Why are you looking for that old blonde, big belly guy?" He laughed.

Wow! Whoever this boy is, this boy seriously needs to know how to respect. I told myself. Until I saw dad walking around the school. Then the bell rang. Perfect timing. I smirk.

I looked at the boy and ran.

"Wait!" He yelled and then I looked back and he was running after me. Until I stopped where my father is. The cute boy stopped until he saw my father.

"Mister Brian Evans, May I ask you why you're late?"

"Umm.." Brian looks at me. "I was umm.. Leading this girl to your office. Right?" Brian looked at me and waited for my response.

"Yeah, Thanks Brian." I looked at my dad. " He's a really nice boy, DAD." My father smiled.

"Dad!?" Brian yelled.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Hm. DAD." I smirked

Brian's POV.

"Dude, how was last night with Christina?" My best friend asked

"Mann. You know it was epic! She's really good in bed. I always get the girls." I smiled. " Brian Evans always get the hot chicks in California High."

"Not that girl." Christopher pointed to the girl with a nice curve body and nice white skin color. Her looks can make every boys into her. My next target.