Chapter 04

Brian and I walked down the halls. I had a strange tingling feeling like a feeling someone staring at me. I turned and looked at Brian.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled weakly.

"So, Where you from?" He asked.

"I'm from the Northern Marianas Island." I answered.

"Oh, So are you free this Saturday?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. Then, he ran and kiss me on the cheek.

"Brian, you can't kiss someone you already met!" I yelled.

He smirked. I look at him angrily. Until, he pins me against the lockers.

"Brian! What are you- " I stopped speaking.

He place his hands on the wall preventing me from walking away. He leaned against me. Until he reached my ears.

"Yes, I can Katrina." He whispered. "Brian always gets the girls in Cali High. ."

"Not this GIRL!" I growled angrily and pushed him hard.

He grabbed my wrist and again pinned me against the lockers.

" Katrina, Katrina" he whispered in my ears "Why do you always reject me? Huh?"

"I don't like Dickheads like you!" I yelled.

"Hmm. Katrina, Someday you will fall for me." Brian whispered.

"Haha. I like to see you try"

I looked at him.

as he stares into my eyes. He cupped the sides of my face and lean in to kiss me. I looked at him and acted like i was gonna kiss him back. But, i kicked him where the sun won't shine and ran laughing.

"Fuck!!! Katriinaahh!!!!" He yelled in pain.

I stopped running and show him The *F* finger.

He looked at me and started running. I screamed and ran as fast as I could.

I finally reached to my fathers office and stand waiting to catch my breath.

"What happened to you princess?" Dad chuckled.

I was gonna tell him about the incident at the hallways. Until the door opened. Brian came in the office and gave me a death glare.

I smiled and winked. He looked at me and gave me a blow kiss. I grab it and throw it.

*Skips to after school*

As I got out of my 6th period, I walked to my locker and stopped. Brian was leaning against the lockers waiting. I took a deep breath. I walked.

"Hey Beautiful." I looked at him, he winked.

"Don't call me that and what do you want?!" I asked angrily as I put in my books into my locker.

"You know what I want." He whispered to my ears.

"Shut the fuck up Brian." I glared angrily.

He put his fingers on my chin and smiled

"Someday, I'll might take you to cloud 9" he purred.

"Whatever." I pushed him until he bump into a girl that drop her books.

"Shit! Katrina!" He looked at me. He got up and helped her out.

"I'm sorry about that." He apologized and winked.

I looked at him, trying to hold back my laugh.

"Its alright. Besides it was an accident." The girl blushed.