Chapter 07

I was getting ready for school. I looked at my outfit. I was wearing Tribe Marianas Pink Jersey,Black bandana Joggers I bought from the mall yesterday, Pink Hat that said MP, and Neon Pink Hoops. I did my hair Two French braided.

I added a little mascara to make my lashes longer and wear my white vans

I added a little mascara to make my lashes longer and wear my white vans. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. Dad was there talking on the phone.

"Oh! Wow! It would be a great honor sir. Okay. Bye" He hangs up the phone and smiled.

"What's all that about?" As I add Coco Puffs into my bowl.

"I just became Principal of the Year and the board of education said if I could go Washington DC and go to this meeting or something" He smiled brightly

"Dad! That's Great News!" I ran up to him and jumped to hug him. "When are you leaving?"

"Next Week." He smiled. "Hey! Since you're 17, how about you stay home and make Brian and Tarina stay here?"

"Really? Sure.." I smiled brightly "They won't mind."

"I'll be gone in 6 weeks and there better be no funny business Katrina. I'll be asking Mr and Mrs Evans." He pointed at me.

"Haha. Dad," I moved his hand "don't worry about me."

"Dad, is it okay if I could ride car with you to school?" I asked while I was eating coco puffs

"Haha. Hurry up. We gonna leave in 5 minutes." He replied.

I finished eating, ran to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I ran downstairs,took my purse and my phone. I ran outside and got in the car with my father.

Once, we finally reached school, My father told me to go to his office during 4th period so I can pick up my lunch. I got to my lockers and look for the stuffs I needed.

"Hey Katrina" a deep voice I recognized immediately.

I rolled my eyes, slam my locker and faking my surprised reaction.

"Brian! Wow! What a wonderful surprise!" I smiled fakily.

He smirked. "Whatever, my parents told me that I'm staying at your place for 6 weeks while your daddy is gone is it true?"

"Yeah its true.

"Well.." Brian came closer to me until my back touched the lockers. He went closer until I could hear his deep breaths. "This should be interesting. I'm bringing Christopher if you don't mind." I heard the bell rang and people went to their classes leaving me and Brian alone. I smiled This outta be fun!

I glared at him and started touching his chest with my fingernails. I looked at him seductively. Payback Time!
I pulled him closer to me by the collar and he smirked.

"I'm starting to like how this is going, Katrina" he smirked.

I looked at him and kissed him passionately. He runs his hands around my back as I put my arms around his neck. I kissed him by his neck. Until I heard a groan.

"Fuck,Katrina" He whispered. "Stop, we're at school."

I stopped and put him closer so I can reached his ears.

"Paybacks a bitch" I whispered.

I pushed him to the other side and laughed.

" Katrinahh!!!!" Brian shouted and running after me.

*skip to 4th period*

I looked at the time it was 12:56.
I walked to Mr. David's and gave him the note my dad wrote.

"Okay. You may leave" he smiled.

I walked down the halls, and got inside my fathers office. He was sitting down eating his Chinese takeout. I sat down and started eating my Italian takeout.

After I was done eating, I heard a knock on my dads door. I got up from my sit and surprise! Surprise! Brian standing there. Along with Tarina, and Christopher.

"Children, Come in" My dad Smiled.

They got in and sat on the couch. I was getting things cleared out of his table.

"So, the reason why I called all of you here is because I'll be leaving next week and you guys are taking care of the house. MY HOUSE! So, if i heard you guys throwing a party, ill seriously ruin your reputation! *sigh* and please, take care of Katrina. She's all i have right now." He smiled and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't worry Mr. P. We got it control." Brian smiled.

"Okay that's it and go enjoy your lunch break." Dad smiled.

We got out of my dads office and went our separate ways.

*****************************
So, that's the end of chapter 07. I'm so sorry if the chapter is so short. So, the clothes is from tribe Marianas feel free to buy. So, Vote. Love y'all 😘