Chapter 08

*Skip to After school*
I walked out of six period and headed straight to my locker. Once I finally reached my locker, I put my combination code and arranged my stuffs. After I was done I went to my father's office and saw a cute boy with brown eyes and his hair was nicely cut. He was wearing a V neck black shirt, worn out jeans and converse shoes and next to him was a lady around her sixties sitting down on the chairs.

"Hey Princess! I like to meet Mrs. Ames and her grandson Austin. They just moved here." My dad smiled.

Mrs. Ames got up from the chair and We shook hands.
"Its wonderful to meet you." She smiled and looked at Austin in don't-just-stand-there-and-greet-her expression on her face.

I smiled as Austin got up from he's chair.

"Hi! Austin" He took out his hand.

I felt like tons of butterflies fluttering through my stomach.

"Um- er- Katrina! Katrina Peters." I took his hand and shook it. I looked at my father.

"Dad, I was wondering if I could stay over at Tarina's house."

"Sure. Princess." He smiled.

I hug my father and peck him on the cheek.

"Dad, I'm gonna go. Bye" I turned to Austin " I guessed I'll see You Monday. I can give you a tour during my free period if you like."

"Sure. I'll see you on Monday" he smiled and waved as I walked out of the office.

I got out my IPhone 6 my dad bought yesterday. I texted Tarina.

Hey, Tarina My father said Yes.😉

*Ring*

Meet me @ school parking lot.😀 - T

I walked to the parking lot and waited for Tarina in front if her car. I spotted her coming. I waved and she waved back. We got her car and headed straight to my house.

We finally reached my house. I grab my keys and opened the door. I ran upstairs and grab my clothes for the party tonight and my pink Minnie Mouse PJs. I stuffed all my things I needed into my sleepover bag. I ran downstairs.

We finally reached her house. It was a few blocks to my house but I know Tarina is a lazy person. Its was similar to my house but the color was Pink and Brownish. As we entered the house Ms. Walters was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"Mom! We're Home!" Tarina yelled.

Mrs. Walters came to me and gave me a hug.

"Its great to see you Mrs. Walters." I said

"Its great to see you to my darling." She gave me a warm smile.

We got upstairs and into Tarina's room. Until we caught a little boy I think age 6 or 7 wearing makeup on his face. I looked at him trying my best to hold laugh. He put to much blush and the concealer and he even wear fake eyelashes.

"Tyler! What are you doing?! Why are you wearing my make up?!" Tarina yelled.

"What?! I was just bored so I decided to fool around?!" Tyler yelled back.

"Ughhh.. Just GET OUT!!" Tarina screamed.

Tyler got out of the room and went to restroom to wipe the make up off.

"Sorry about that, Katrina" Tarina apologize.

"Haha. Its okay." I smiled.

We walked into Tarina's room. Her walls were hot pink, She have her own bathroom, She have her own TV and Her own Bluetooth speakers and her Name was printed on the walls in front of her bed.

We sat down on the bed and watch Vampire Diaries. Its was one of the best TV series. We were done watching the last episode.

"Isn't Stephan Salvatore hot!?" Tarina squeal.

"Hmm. I agree. But Damon Is way Hotter." I laughed.

We started talking about boys, past relationship, ect.

"Katrina, or Kat. When and where was your first kiss?" Tarina smirked.

"I had my first kiss during middle school and it was at the school stairs." I blushed.

"Omfg Kat! Who?!" Tarina sequels in excitement

"Haha. His name is David Horan. He's was my Best friend at first and he became my first boyfriend.....Then..." I stopped trying so hard to hold the tears.
"He cheated on me and he told me I was one of his toys."

Tarina looked at me and wrap her arms around me. As I cried on her shoulder.

"Kat, Its okay. He's just an Asshole and an Dickhead."

I nodded my head and wipe away my tears.

"You're probably right. Besides that's why I rejected so many guys. So I won't go through same things."

I wiped away my tears and looked at the time. It was 7:15 pm.

"We should get ready for the party." I told Tarina

"Yeah. You wanna go first in the bathroom?" She asked.

"No. You go first." I smiled.

I waited as Tarina got out of the shower. I went in and feel cold,warm water touches my skin. I got out and took my party clothes I needed to wear;

I wear my short skirt and the tank top. I was wearing a necklace my mom gave me on my 15th birthday. It had my Name on it. I wear silver hoops earring. I wear American Eagle sandals. I add in a little mascara onto my long eyelashes.

"What do you think?" Tarina asked

Tarina was wearing a blue and white dress. She was wearing blue diamond earrings and a necklace.

"You look Hawt Rina!" I smiled

"Aw. Thanks Kat" Tarina took her car key and we headed straight to the party.