Chapter 02

Before we arrived to the airport. We went and picked up KayKay. KayKay ran into the car and gave me a long hug. She finally let go once we were at the airport. We got out and took out my luggage. We were waited until it was 8 pm. It was 7:50 and it was time for our goodbyes.

Kaykay came up to me and hug me one last time. She took out a picture of us with a cute frame that said BEST FRIENDS and she took out a big white teddy bear and a little letter tied up to the right hand.

"Don't read the letter yet. Until, you reach there okay?" Kaykay said.

"Promise." I smiled and gave her a tight hug.

Next was mom. She came up to me and hug me so tight that i cant breath. She started crying on my shoulders. I looked at her trying my best to hold up the tears that are coming out.

"Mama, we talked about this" I smiled "I promise I'll be alright."

Mom smiled and nodded.

"Tell your father how much I love him OK?" She smiled.

" I will."

I walked into the airport and check in. After that i took my sit in the airplane. I sat right next to a little girl and her grandma. she stared at me eating my homemade cookies mother made me. I just looked and then gave her a cookie.

"Thank you" the little girl smiled

"Your Welcome" I smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked

"My name is Katrina. What is your name?"

"My name is Trisha and I'm Fwive years old" she answered.

Trisha and i talked for a little while and she introduce me to her grandma, Lisa. . After 2 hours talking to Trisha and Lisa. Trisha ended up sleeping leaning her head on my shoulders. I didn't mind. A flight attendant came with blankets and put on Trisha and handed over mine. I politely said thank you. She smiled and walk to first class to help them out.
After a long sleep. We were here. I smiled and look out the window. I bid my farewell to Trisha and Lisa. As I got off the escalators, I spotted my dad. He still has the blond hair and chubby face. He was wearing a business suite. He smiled and walked up to me.

" Katrina!!! Its been a long time, princess" He smiled and gave me a welcoming hug.

I smiled " I missed you too, daddy"

"Come on, princess. Let's go home" he smiled

I got in the car and there was a death of silence between me and dad. Until he finally spoke.

"How's your mother?" He asked

"She alright." I smiled. " She told me to tell you she love you"

"Aww." My father blushed. "I do kinda miss her."

We finally reached my new home. As we got in the house, dad showed me my room. It had my name on the wall, a baby blue wallpaper, a TV in front of my bed and my very own personal restroom. I never knew dad could be so prepared so early.

Dad came in and knocked on the door. I turned around.

"So, how you like your room?" He asked

"Its Great, Dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek " Compare to my old room and this, its 10 times better." I laughed

He laughed. " Yep, I was pretty early to fix ALL this."

"Thank you, Dad"

He smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot. We're gonna have visitors to meet you." He said. " And I got a surprise for you. Come."

I followed my father downstairs until we reached to the garage. But, the screen were shut. I was so curious. Until he pressed the button for the screen to opened. I was so shocked that I have my own personal car.