50 Shades Of Rucas

De afangirldream

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚ Yes, kinda like our rucas oneshots and au's - but more extreme. { group... Mais

Warning
Ties And Kisses
Professor
Toys
Christmas over the Friars ( Part 1/2 )
Christmas over at the Friars (Part 2/2)
Boobies
Crazy
Last words
Pressure
Caught

"Relax Princess."

6.9K 84 63
De afangirldream

Riley came home after a long day as a lawyer. She walked towards the couch and collapsed onto the couch.

"Princess, are you home?" Lucas asked, when he came from the bedroom, seeing his tired girlfriend on the couch. Lucas sighed, as he feels bad for her.

He sees her coming home from her law firm for the past week, as she has to deal with the most troubling cases she has to deal with. That's why Lucas setted up a "luxury massage" for Riley so she can be able to relax. He thinks she deserves it. He planned it since Tuesday, and now that it's Friday, he thinks it will be perfect since she has no work tomorrow.

Riley responded with a loud groan, as she fluttered her eyes open. Lucas walked into the living room, seeing Riley's hair messed up and her outfit wrinkled.

"Riley get undressed." Lucas said straightfoward, Riley looked up at him, squinting in confusion.

"Why?" She asked in her light voice.

"I know you've been working hard this week Riley, I think you need a massage." Lucas said.

"Thanks Lucas." Riley was in shock, she tried to stand up but she rolled down the floor, as she landed face front.

"I'm fine!" Riley said, as she almost collapsed, as Lucas chuckles, as he gets close to Riley just to carry her.

•••

Lucas led Riley into their bedroom after Riley undressed and puts on a robe. Lucas opened the door, as Riley eyes were wide open.

The room is transformed into a luxury spa, as candles lit up the room, as towels are gently folded, and the smell of lilac Riley adores, as it's aura speeads around the room.

"Lucas, thank you for this." Riley turned around, as she thanks the grinning boyfriend. She kissed his right cheek.

"Anything for you princess," Lucas said. Riley blushed at the nickname Lucas gave her, as she gelt her cheeks getting warm. She never gets tired of that name.

Riley walked towards the facial bed, as she starts unting the robe strap, the robe drops to the floor. Her nude body has been exposed. Lucas, looks up and down at Riley, as he had images pop up of Riley and him, as he imagines Riley's body below his, as Riley screams his name, while Lucas does things to her he only has permission to do, but he realizes how wrong to think of Riley like that, knowing she needs the massage.

"Lucas, do I lay down?" Riley asked, as she turns around, as she sees Lucas biting his lip, as he stares at Riley.

"A-ah, yea. Definitely." Lucas stuttered, as he snaps back to reality. Riley swung one leg on top of the large facial bed, as she climbs on the bed. She flips herself to face the cushion, as Lucas grabs a towel to lay on top of her hips all the way to her thighs. Lucas then grabs some massage oil, as he puts some on his hands and rub it together.

Lucas climbs onto the massage bed, as he sets he knees onto the bed for support and sat on top of Riley's upper back.

Lucas starts to massage Riley's back, as he rubs his hands against her spine, as his hands slides up and down, from the top of her spine to the lower back. He does this a couple of times, as Riley closed her eyes.

"Am I doing okay Riley?" Lucas asked nervously, as Riley hummed a yes. He sighed in relief as he kept going a couple of times.

Lucas then places his hands on her hips, as he bring his hands gently up to the spine, repeats that, then grasp onto her sise if the chest a bit, as Lucas brings his hands up to the spine. Riley hummed again, as she felt relaxed. He repeats as he moves on to massaging her legs, her thighs, and then feet.

"Turn around for me Riley." Lucas commands, Riley turns around as she looks up at Lucas, she grins at him, as she appreciates what he's doing for her. Lucas smiles back, as he adores her smile. He notices her whole body oiled up, as her body is so beautiful to look at. He grabbed a towel to cover the top of her chest.

Lucas starts to massage Riley's head, as she groans by the feeling of how the stress is going away. He moves his hands to her scalp, as he drags his thumb from her temples to the middle of the head. Riley felt a sensation that makes her relaxed. Lucas then massaged the sides and back of her neck and shoulders. She has been tickling at some parts, that made Lucas proud of himself. He moved from her collarbones to her chest, as he removed the towel, revealing her breasts, and her nips.

He oils up his hands again, as he puts his hands over Riley's breasts, he rotates his hands in a clock-wise rotation. He knows that this area is senstitive so he tried his best to not hurt them. Riley whimpers, as she haven't felt so much arousal in a while, even though last time they had sex was last week. She was shocked, she never heard such a thing like this, but she accepted it, she knows Lucas is going to respect her body.

She started shaking, she can't control the suprise she got fron Lucas. Lucas whispers in her ear, "Relax Princess." As he kept rubbing.

Lucas notices how Riley is being aroused by this, he wanted to tease her a bit. He stop, as he cups her breasts. Riley questioned why he did that, but she wanted more of that.

"Lucas, please." Riley pleaded him, as he looks at her, as he looks up and down at her. Lucas pressed Riley's nips slightly, as Riley whimpers. She starts to shake a little, she wants more. His hands lets go of her, as she groaned in frustration. Lucas knows that this is bad for Riley, he knew she hated frustration, but they both know it works.

"Lucas-p-please." Riley stuttered, she looked at him, as they both stare, Lucas' eyes were filled with lust, same with Riley. Lucas then attched his tongue to Riley's nips, as he circles his tongue around them. Riley squealed, as she felt the sensation. Lucas did it to one nipple to the other. Riley closed her eyes and pressed her lips together, trying to not moan.

Lucas whispered into her ear, "You want more?" Riley nodded her, as he kept to continue. He then started to suck on her nips, as Riley felt his tongue flick on her nips. As she grabs onto his hair, pushing him towards her breast. He did it to the other, as he lets go, he was breathing on Riley's nips, as she felt the chill spread. Her back stiffened as the chills spread throughout the body. Lucas grabs onto to breasts again, cupping them, and sucks a bit more harshly. Her breaths started to become heavier, as she never felt so much arousal, she starts to moan, as he works the magic, but she hummed, not wanting to disturb the neighbors.

Lucas whispered into her ear again, "Don't be shy princess, moan as loud as you want." This made Riley lose it, she had an orgasm forming. When Lucas flicks her nipples one last time, her orgasm occurred. She was out of breath as her body sprawled, as she looks at Lucas.

"Are you okay Riley?" Lucas asked, he was on top of Riley, as he stares at her beautiful face.

"P-pleas..." Riley slurred her words.

"Please what princess?" Lucas asked teasingly.

Riley struggled to speak, as she was overwhelmed by the massage. She felt so good, and doesn't want this to end. She wants more.

"F-fuck me..." Riley said.

Lucas attached his lips against Rikey as they start to get heated up. Riley grabs the hen of his shirt as they take it off right away. Lucas carries Riley to the bed as Riley snaked her arms around Lucas, to bring him closer to her. Lucas drooped Riley on their bed, as Riley is on top.

Riley lets go, as she unbuckles Lucas's belt, as she's in the process of taking of his pants. She took of the belt and pulls down the zipper, as she pulls down his pants. Lucas flipped them, as he's on top with only with his boxers on.

They kept kissing, as Lucas trailed his lips down to her neck, as he leaves wet kissed on her neck. He attached his lips again, as he went to Riley's sweet spot, as he sucks harshly. Riley made faint sounds, telling Lucas to do more, until it made a visible-red hickey.

"L-Lucas, let me help you with that thing." Riley said, as she points at Lucas's ding-inling. Riley gets on her knees, as she pulls down Lucas' red boxers, exposing his manhood.

Riley wrapped her hands around it as she swirls her tongue around the tip. Lucas shutting his eyes, feeling Riley doing her magic. Then Riley started to suck Lucas's shaft, Lucas started to curse, telling Riley to keep going, Riley kept doing it faster, pumping from time to time, as Riley felt hin twitch, but she stopped, to tease him.

"Riley- why did you stop?" Lucas whines.

"Because, we should save that relief for last baby." Riley said, as she winks at him. She's on his lap, as she starts grinding on him, Lucas holds on to her waist, watching her princess work.

"F-fuck...Riley, you need to behave." Lucas said, as he pushes Riley down. He spreads Riley's legs, showing Lucas her sacred flower.

He grabs onto his tent, as he rubs it against Riley's enterance as fast as he can to tease her, she starts trembling quickly. She starts to make more louder noises.

"Lucas- don't tease me p-lease." Lucas then finally struck into Riley, as they both shock themselves. Lucas starts to ride Riley, as he starts to do slow thrusts, where Lucas watches Riley starting to moan.

"Lucas-- faster." Riley begged, and that's when he starts to go faster and fastser. Riley couldn't control herself, as he pound into Riley.

They kept going, as Riley and Lucas curse so much as they felt so much pleasure and blood boiling among their bodies. Riley grabs onto Lucas' hair, as Lucas grips on Riley's waist.

"Lucas- Fuck I'm going to come." Riley moans.

"Me-me too." Lucas replies, as he finally stuck Riley one last time, as Riley screams his name one last time, before Lucas lets go and his load squirts on Riley's stomach. Riley c*mmed also, as it explodes on the sheets.

"Sit on my face Riley, I need a taste." Lucas commanded with his raspy voice. Riley climbed closer to hin again, as she swings her legs on top of his face, as his tongue swirls around her folds as he tastes her fluids. She moans Lucas' name over and over, as she rubs her cl*t. Then he lets go, as Riley collapsed onto him.

"You taste so good princess," Lucas said. "I'm glad you're finally relaxed." As both of them cuddles throughout the rest of the day

•••
GUS ITS BEEN SO LONG. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A V GOOD DAY TODAY.

THANK YOU FOR READING

-JINGLE

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC