Percy Jackson truth or dare

Від dirtyheroesofolympus

Percy, the seven and some of the other people in the demigod gang play truth or dare, but with a group of tee... Більше

Lets get this party started
Glad to know you don't like to embarrass me
You said you wanted attention for us. Is this enough?
So Malcolm who was your kiss?
I have nothing to hide
That's gross!
I quickly pull my mouth away
When the 2 minutes is up?
Chiron will see them then kill them
Authors note
Lap dance
Well you saw what i was wearing
We Won't Mention that Part
Next time then
That'll be easy, considering we sit at two different tables
Cabin leader meeting last night was it?
I giggle and lock the door before walking over to him
Also mention it to anyone and I will put you on dish duty
And I'm getting jealous
Authors note
Authors note
This sure is going to be a weird game
Its always pick on percy day
Oh this will be fun
"You'd know all about thaf wouldn't you Piper"
Wow okay i see how it is
Im trying to be pure okay?
Her wedgie must have put her off
Anything i want, I can do to Piper
I bet you can guess what happened there
Maybe that way I'll finally get what i want

But luckily I was excused

52.5K 348 67
Від dirtyheroesofolympus

Piper POV
"Dare" I say.
"I dare you to kiss someone of the same gender." Nico says smiling, that evil little.
I look around and try to decide, it would be extremely weird to kiss Hazel and calypso so I look at Annabeth who smiled. I went over and we leant in and pecked each other's lips.
"That was hardly a kiss!" Leo complains so I lean in again this time we kissed for longer, opening and closing our mouths against each other.
"That's enough!" Jason said pulling me away from Annabeth. We smiled awkwardly at each other and sat with our partners.
"Percy truth dare or double dare?"
"Double dare with Jason" oh this makes my plan even better.
"I dare you to go out and sun bathe on the beach with Jason without shirts." They looked at me funny but still stripped their shirts and made their way down to the beach.
They seemed pretty chill and I enjoyed staring at Jason's bulging abs. He was hot.
I knew about the extra sword lessons Chiron signed the Aphrodite cabin up for but luckily I was excused. And as if on cue the girls came over and surrounded the boys who looked very uncomfortable.
A few minutes of awkward talking later saw the boys fighting each other with their perfect abs still glowing in the sunlight.
I knew they wanted revenge so I leaned over to Annabeth, "they'll want revenge so if they ask either of us we do double dare with each other" she nodded to show she understood and we made our way back to Percy's cabin.
"Annabeth, truth dare or double dare?" A shirtless Percy, why they didn't put shirts back on I don't know but I'm not complaining, asked his partner who was right next to him leaning on him touching his abs.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

All of me Від KT

Фанфіки

8K 253 36
Seven Demigods defeated Gae thinking it was all over. Everything has just began battling love hardest enemy. The demigods hoped for a better future o...
109K 1.1K 24
⚠️Warning: I wrote this when I was 10. Basically I was ignorant and only thought there were 3 sexualities in the world. Read at your own risk.⚠️ [UNE...
6.1K 56 61
The 7 of the Great Prophecy have grown up and all had kids. There is no OOC everyone is with their proper ships. Lets see what these kids have in sto...
699K 8.9K 42
The Gods are cruel and decided to send their children to- wait for it- mortal school. There, they will be faced with jealous, deceitful, and imbecili...