Kylie and Kendall Jenner span...

بواسطة softballplayer4

Kendall and Kylie are the little sisters of the very famous kardashians. They are finding their place in this... المزيد

Kylie and Kendall Jenner spanking story
Sneaking out
Bad or good news???
Kendall's punishment
Khloe spanks ???
Kendall and Joshua
Sneaky sisters- part 2
Family Vacation Gone Wild!!
Family vacation gone wild!! (part 2)
Family Vacation Gone Wild (part 3)
Report cards!!
Press Confrences
Important: PLEASE READ!!!¡¡
A/N
Press conferences (Part 2)

Sneaky sisters- part 1

5.5K 36 5
بواسطة softballplayer4

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy!! Let's try for 5 votes!!!

Kylie's pov

I had been in a really bad mood since I woke up. It all started with my alarm clock not going off, then I couldn't find my favorite pair of jeans, and I burnt my toast. With the way my luck was going, school was going to be horrible. I decided to go ask Kendall to just skip school today with me.

"hey Keni can I ask you something??"

"sure what is it?"

"well I just don't wanna go to school today so will you skip with me?"

"well ummm.. I don't Ky do you think we will get caught?"

"no way mom and dad will be attending meetings all day"

"true I'm in!"

"YAY!! Let's go"

The day was going great for the girls. They were having a great day without a car in the world. That is until they ran into Khloe and Kim at McDonalds.

"excuse me but what are you two doing here??" - Khloe

"we are getting something to eat, duh. Isn't that why you come to McDonalds?"- Kylie

"first drop the attitude and second she meant why are you not in school?"- Kim

"we just sorta kinda took the day off ya know to like relax I guess??." - Kendall

"so you skipped school?" - Khloe

"well if you want to put it like that then I guess we did"- Kylie

"go sit in that booth right now and do not move until I say understood?"- Khloe

"why??"- Kylie

"because I said so Kylie!"- Khloe

"fine"- Kylie

They went and sat in the booth closest to the door.

"hey sis"

"what Kylie?"

" I bet we could slip out that door without them seeing us and if they did see we could probably still get to your car before they caught us."

"I guess it's worth a shot. Just wait until they are not looking, okay?"

"Kay, let's go now"

They silently slipped out of the door and ran to the car. Kendall quickly pulled off and got on the main road. Not 2 minutes into their get away did Kylie's phone go off. It was Khloe.

"helloooo"

"Kylie Kristen Jenner I swear if you do not tell me were you are right now, you won't sit for a month!"

"Khloe chill out. Me and Keni are safe as can be!"

"that is besides the point. Now I'm asking one more time. Where are you!!!"

"KHLOE QUIT BEING A FAT ASS BITCH AND FUCK OFF!!!!"

I hung up the phone knowing I was dead if she caught me but at this moment I didn't care. Kendall was silent for a minute and then she pulled into a parking lot. She looked over at me with a serious expression on her face. It was more like a look of pure shock.

"Kylie what the hell was that?"

"what was what?"

"don't start that, okay? You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"sorry she was just getting on my nerves and I blew. I didn't mean it"

"Ky you know she is already self conscious of her weight"

"I know I'm sorry"

"I think we should call and tell them where we are and you need to apologize."

"yeah, your right."

Kendall slowly dialed the number to Kim's phone.

"hello"

"hey Kim it's Kendall and we are at the Publix parking lot."

"thanks for telling me. We are on the way. Just stay there with the doors locked, okay?"

"I got it Kimmy"

"okay I love you babe"

"I love you too"

Kendall and Kim always were pretty calm and could just talk it out, but me and Khloe not so much. They showed up pretty quick and I was told to ride with Kim while Khloe got into Kendall's driver seat and drove her.

Kendall's pov

Oh my God, this is so unfair. I have to ride with Khloe. Don't get me wrong I love my Khlo but she is not the one you want to be in trouble with. I would much rather ride with Kim.

"Kendall why did you do something so immature?"

"because Kylie was having a bad day and wanted me to?"

"everyone has bad days but I can't just cancel a photoshoot every time Kim is feeling a little down"

"I know I just felt bad for her I guess"

"and that is very compassionate of you but you should have just hugged her and told her you two could hang out after school"

"I will next time"

"I hope so but I still have to spank you and I'm calling Kourtney because she told you last time you skipped she was going to spank you"

"please don't tell Kourtney she is going to beat me. Please Khloe please!!"

"yes I am and maybe this time you will learn"

Khloes pov

When we got home Kendall went over my knee and Kylie went with Kim. I used a thick wooden hairbrush to start.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I had given her 30 smacks over her panties and she was somewhat sobbing. I could feel a few tears rolling down my leg. I intended to give her only 60 smacks with the hairbrush because she was going to be spanked by 2 other people.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"OWWW I'm sorrry please stop!!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Khlo pleaseeeee!!"

"8 more baby"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"shhh calm down. You have 10 with the belt and I'm done with you alright?"

"yes mam"

She got up and bent over the couch and removed her panties. You could see Kendall's bottom was already a bright red shade and I intended to add a couple of welts to it.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"owwww pleaseeeeee!!"

Kendall tried to block her bottom with her hand.

"Kendall you now have some penalty strokes. Remove your hand now"

Whap! Whap! Whap!

I finished the part on her bottom but I was going to do the 3 penalty swats on her hand.

"Kendall give me your hand."

She obeyed and I held her arm so she couldn't snatch back. Then I brought the belt down hard across her palm.

Whap! Whap!

She suddenly tightened her fist.

"Kendall unfold you hand baby you have one more."

"nnnoooo"

"Kendall you have 2 seconds to get that fist unfolded or else I'm going to take a ruler to your knuckles."

She quickly unfolded her hand and I landed the last one to get it over with. Whap!

"owwwieeee! I'm soooo sorry!"

I hugged her and she asked for me to hold her. Being the great sister I am I picked her up and whispered to her. Saying things like I love you, be good, I forgive you, your my baby. She calmed down some and Kim walked into the room carrying Kylie whos face was tear stained and was quietly sobbing. I couldn't help but still be slightly upset at Kylie for what she said to me but I wasn't angry anymore. I put Kendall down and Kylie reached out for me. I took her and held her. You couldn't stay mad at this princess, she was just like a little baby. I loved her soo much. I knew I had to spank her though and Kim had to spank Kendall.

Kim's pov

I hated spanking any of my sisters especially Kendall and Kylie because I was always so protective over them. And I didn't want to hurt either of them but I knew it was for the best.

"come on Kendall lets get this over with okay?"

I took her hand and brought her to the kitchen. I used a wooden spoon on Kylie so I was just going to use that on Kendall to. I was going to give her 50. Where as Khloe was more of the spanker, I was more of the lecturer.

"Kendall you know you aren't allowed to skip school and drive off when you are already in trouble right?"

"yes mam I'm sorry" she said letting a tear fall down her face and made my heart melt knowing I was about to spank her. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"I know you are baby girl but that still doesn't excuse your behavior. I don't like spanking you so please don't ever make me do this again."

"I will try not too I promise"

"thank you bebe I love you and that's the only reason I'm doing this.

"I love you too Kimmy."

I motioned her to bend over my lap and I pulled down her panties. I then started with the spoon.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It had only been 20 smacks and I could feel pretty steady tears flowing down my leg.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

On number 30 she started begging and pleading.

"I'm sooo sor-sorry pleasee NOOO more!!"

"only 20 more bebe"

I finished them off as quickly as possible and Kendall had big alligator tears pouring down her face by the time I was finished.

"Kendall I love you soo much baby. I'm sorry I had to do that."

"I love youuuuu tooo. I..I...I'm sorrryyyy"

"shhhhh it's ok just go to sleep. Kimmys got you. You are going to be alright."

When Kendall woke up she heard Kourtney walk through the door. This should be fun!(NOT!!)

Thanks for reading!! I love you guys!! Tell me who your favorite character is?? The next chapter will be the rest of the spankings!! I love you guys and gals! :)

واصل القراءة