Keep Calm & Write On

By LogicallyIllogical

"When opposites attract, hell breaks loose." London needs a car. Anthony is selling a car. Just one e-mail b... More

Keep Calm & Write On
[ Part i. ] Their Beginning
November 15
November 16
Being the beached whale in the room
November 17
November 18
Being the taco in the middle
November 21
Being the Annoy-er
Being a fish out of water
Being the Londie
Being the Anthie
November 23
November 26
Being a peeper
November 28
Being the escape route
Being the antagonist
November 29
Being in this wolf pack
Being a sore loser
Being a Chocolate Pancake
November 30
Being immature
December 01
December 03
December o4
December o8
December 1o
December 13
December 14
December 15
December 18
December 19

[ Part ii ] November 22

4K 66 3
By LogicallyIllogical

From : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com

To : BigHitter@itsMail.com

Subject : About Friday…

November 22, 2011 7:53 PM Saturday

Hey, Anth. Now, I have had some time to think about the car. I don’t know yet if I will be getting it though. I’m still slightly skeptical…

Now, yesterday I really didn’t ask that many questions… and don’t you just hate it when you can’t think of any questions until after the time has passed? Good thing I have your e-mail account, huh? But you should really change your name. Big hitter might be your nickname but it is quite unoriginal and simplistically cliché…

Okay, there I go again, sidetracked. Now, about the car, I was wondering why it’s so cheap. Is there a reason? Like… did a cat give birth on the front seat or something? Or are there transition problems? It almost seems too good to be true for the car to actually only be $500. And I’m not saying anything bad by it… Really, it’s a great looking car I just want to know if I should be given warning.

And I’m not saying that you’re selling me a ‘Lucy’. Over the last week of actually getting to know you… I may have actually gained some kind of respect and understanding of you… but you’re still a jerk.

(Just wanted to make that clear)

And there I go, rambling away. Sorry, I kind of talk/type/communicate a lot when I haven’t had the best sleep.

I had a nagging feeling that I wanted to go over something else… but, for the moment, it has officially left the building.

                                    London 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 29 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
534 1 51
After the falling out of a relationship between Sam and Liv, both have gone their separate ways. While Liv is trying to forget what happened, Sam is...
64 3 11
"Books and words are all I have left..." This world is filled with horror, fear, anger, hatred, wonder, awe, happiness, appreciation... Outside, the...
32.2K 511 50
what happens when one text turns into a friendship. Or will the friendship be ruined by one little secret from the past found out