Sight

De HannahMorey5

Y/N, a girl of 23, was living alone in her apartment with a crappy job, crappy life, and a horrible past. The... Mai multe

Secrets
The Lab
Him
Brothers?
Friends
The Fight
A Bit of Backstory
New Ships and Ipliers
Breakfast
Breakfast Part 2
Twin Trouble
Cages
Lab Action
Emo Feelings
Hypnosis?
He's Back
Planning
Cuddles
13 Facts
Siblings
Last Chance
More Septics
Awkwardness
Jealousy
Drunk Regrets
Investigating
VirusSepticPlier
Mirrors Might Not Show What You Want
Forever and Always
AntiSeptic and Horror Strikes
Sisters Forever
The Battle and Death
The Battle and Death Part 2
Honeymoon
Results
Instagram
Book 2

Explaining

1K 18 6
De HannahMorey5

I'm sorry y'all... I have to explain something. I can't update for like another 5 days or so... I have a summer camp thingy that only a couple people in my school get to do... So it's like a big honor. As lame as it sounds. But I have to do this and it takes us most of the day. I'm really sorry... But I will update as soon as the camp is done! But for real guys, I'm so happy that you guys like the story so much that we got 1,000 reads! I love you guys! I will update ASAP when I'm done, alright? Enjoy your week guys! (Sorry if this explanation was shitty, there is a movie playing in the background! Love you guys!😘🤗)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 79 13
(Y/N), now 16, has been happy for the past two years. Dating A, being adopted into a happy family, always being around her favorite people in the wor...
54K 2K 33
(Sequal in progress) (Y/n) is stuck in a sticky situation with some people she barely knows. From sandy barren wastelands to rocky hills (Y/n) is st...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
283K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...