I Want. You To Rock Me ! [Boy...

By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good... More

I Want. You To Rock Me ! (BoyxBoy Onedirection)
Zayn
Liam
Louis
Harry.
Niall
IM
Harry.
Zayn & Louis
Liam & Niall
IM
Saturday
Moving Day
Liam
Zayn
Louis
Harry
Niall
Truth Or Dare. Part 1
Truth Or Dare. Part 2.
Liam
Louis
Harry
Zayn
Niall
Confessions
Zayn
Louis
Liam
Harry
Niall
JOSH (Omg you love me right)
Harry
Liam
Niall
Zayn
Louis
A Date With Liam
A Moment To Remember
A Night To Remember
Lunch At The Gym
Louis
Niall
Liam
Harry
Zayn
Harry
Zayn
Louis
Liam
Niall
Turn of Events
Liam
Louis
Niall
Zayn
Harry
Oops
Niall
Liam
Harry
Louis
Zayn
A Week Later
Liam
Harry
Zayn
Niall
Date Night Part 1.
Date Night Part 2.
Date Night Part 3.
Date Night Part 4.
Niall
Harry
Zayn
Liam
Holiday Part 1.
Holiday Part 2.
Holiday Part 3.
Holiday Part 4.
Epilogue

Decisions

24.7K 427 148
By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Louis POV

Hearing Niall say those words were all the confirmation I needed. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. There was no denying the chemistry between us, and after that kiss. I mean like wow, I wanted to take him then and there. I didn't though because he said before he was only curious, but now. Now he's saying he knows what he wants, he's saying he wants me!

"You really want me babe?" I asked blushing.

I had to ask again, I had to make sure that I heard him right. That he wanted me. I don't know if he meant it as in to be with me or to just be with me physically. But I needed to hear it again.

"Of course I want you Lou. All I've ever wanted is you; from the night of Truth or Dare I knew it. I was just worried that it would be a faze. Turns out its not," he smirked at the last four words. "I don't know what it is that you want, but I know I want you Lou, I want to be with you, I want to touch you and hold you. I want to be able to call you mine!"

Niall little speech hit me straight in the heart. Everything he just said I wanted to, but could I tell him. Would the other boys be ok with it? I mean they all know I'm Gay but would they approve of me 'turning' innocent little Niall.

"Ni I want all of them things to. I didn't know how to tell you before as you said you were confused about your sexuality and I didn't want to influence your discussions. I really do like you Niall and id love for us to do something about this situation of ours."

"How about this?" Niall said before placing his lips to mine again.

Time came to a halt as our lips moved together as one, his lips passionately pushed against mine in a hungry massage, tongues swirled, blushes grew and pants tightened.

"Erm Lou." Niall pulled away looking to the bulge in my trousers.

"Yeah sorry, it does that." I winked timidly at a grinning Niall.

This was a completely different Niall I was seeing today. Usually he would be the shy and awkward one yet here I am apologising for him making me hard. It's not my fault Niall kissed me it was his and he was to blame for the now throbbing erection in my pants.

I was not expecting the next thing that happened.

Niall got up from the sofa and took my now sweat hand in his rather dry one. Our fingers laced together as I let him lead me to the land of the unknown. I mean I had no idea where he was taking me right now, but with the way I was feeling he could take me to Tim-buck-to and I wouldn't care as long as we were together.

I followed Niall, hand in hand as he led me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I had one of the bigger rooms as I bagsied it first. Once inside he dropped his grip on my hand leaving me wanting to grab it back as quickly as possible, then turned and locked my door. He spun around facing me, a cheeky grin pressed across his face and an unfamiliar twinkle sparkled in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked curiously

"About all the dirty things I could do to you right now." his smirk grew wider as he stepped closer.

My heart was beating in my chest at a hundred miles per hour, I was sure he could hear it from where he was standing. My hands were still sweaty and my legs trembled. None of this was through fear, it was rather through excitement. Ok maybe a little fear.

This is Niall. Sweet, innocent, lovable Niall. Could I sleep with him? Take his anal virginity and make him mine forever. I knew I wanted to; oh I wanted to so bad. And by the sounds of it he had some plans for me to.

"Ni are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as he wrapped his hands under my shirt and lifted it above my head.

I allowed him to remove my shirt, leaving me standing in just my skinny red jeans, his hands travelled down my bare torso as his nails tickled my skin leaving Goosebumps on every inch of my body. I placed my own hands around his neck and pulled him closer so our lips touched once again. As our lips moved in sync together the kiss became possessively more aggressive. My fingers tangled in his blonde locks and I felt him moan into my mouth. By this point I was rock hard and extremely turned on. I pulled Niall with me as I walked backwards until we both fell on the bed beneath us. Niall was now straddling me, one leg either side of mine. I reached up and grabbed his top throwing it to the floor where mine laid.

We were both now topless making out, rolling around on top of the sheets like two high school kids about to lose their virginity. Well at least one of us was about to!

I spun us around so I was now placed gently between his legs. I gave him one last tender sweet kiss to his lips before I began my attention on other parts of his body. I trailed my tongue from the edge of his earlobe down to his neck, liking and nibbling ever so lightly. Niall let out a soft groan and I took his skin in my mouth and began to suck down. He tasted so good I didn't want to let go but I knew I had to otherwise id draw blood.

After everything that had gone on since meeting Josh everything seemed surreal. Like I never knew it was such a small world. Louis knew Josh and Niall didn't look to happy about that, I worked out Josh was actually one of the few decent guys out there. He hadn't tried to sleep with me when I was extremely drunk that night, he stayed and met all my friends the next morning and we'd spent the entire day together getting to know each other.

I don't know what it was about him but I just wanted to be wrapped in his arms and let the world around us fly away. We spoke about everything and anything. It was stranger how I felt so comfortable opening up to a complete stranger. Yeah I remember confessing at the club that I was extremely confused about my sexuality but Josh never judged or brought it up again.  I should talk to him about it really.

"Hey Josh, can we erm talk about the night at the club?" I hesitated

"Sure Zayn, what do you want to talk about?" he asked in return

"The kiss, us, my feelings." I admitted.

I noticed Josh's chest rise and fall as he took in a deep breath, I wasn't quite sure what he was going to say but all I could do was hope and pray that it was good.

"Look mate I don't want to pressure you in to anything, from seeing you that night at the club and then cuddling that night I knew I wanted to know you, but after you said you was confused it knocked me back a little bit. I don't go after straight guys, yet I'm strangely drawn to you. I want to know more about you, I want to be there for you, to hold you when you're feeling sad or to celebrate with you when you're happy." Josh finished his little speech with a sweet smile.

"Let me start by staying you won't be pressuring nothing, I do actually think even after only spending a few days with you that I like you. Like you said about that night at the club, I to was drawn to hang out with you, yes I was drunk but even being sober it makes no difference. I to want to know you better want to hold you and be there for you. I don't know how we're going to go about this but I do honestly want the same things with you that you want with me." I explained my own feelings.

Josh's face changed from conflicted to what looked like happiness from the moment I finished my little speech. I meant every word of it. Back when the other boys and I played Truth or Dare I had said I was straight and I honestly thought I was, but living in a house with four gay or curious men, not to mention them being extremely gorgeous had kind of tested my mind a little.

I would sit up in my room for hours at a time trying to figure out what exactly I wanted and whether it was any of them. But after thinking long and hard I figured I didn't actually want any of them. Then I met Josh and I just couldn't keep away. I didn't want to be away from him. Now I know it sounds cheesy and I never thought I would think this but if I'm being completely honest I would have said it was love at first sight with Josh. Never in my life have I been so drawn to being near someone, wanting to touch someone or wanting to kiss someone.

I leant my face in and closed the small gap that stood between us. My lips met his pink plump ones and automatically we fit. It was no different to kissing a girl really, well it didn't feel it. I fought to take control for a second but soon gave in when I felt his tongue sweep its way into my mouth. The kiss was sweet and lasted only a few seconds but I knew from that moment it was enough for me to never want him to leave.

"Josh." I whispered his name as I placed my forehead against his

"Yeah babe."

"What are we going to do?" I asked

"I don't know what you mean!" he answered.

"Do you want me? Like do you like me?" I asked with slight hesitation I my voice.

"Of course I do, I would love for you to be mine, and I just don't want you to rush into anything you may be unsure of. Zayn I know you say you like me but like you just admitted you didn't really even know you liked guys until a few weeks ago."

"Josh please don't do this to me, my whole life I have always been unsure of things and was never able to make a positive decision that was until now. I'm sure of this Josh, I want to be with you, I want to hold you and kiss you, I want all those things and I want them with you, that's if you have me?" I spoke honestly.

Everything I just said I meant from the bottom of my heart. After just meeting him just a few days ago I now knew I couldn't lose him from my life, not now and not ever. I wasn't ready for that and from the look on his face it looked as though Josh couldn't lose me either.

"Zayn I like you and I want you but can you honestly say this is what you want. You really truly want to be with me, a guy?"

"It is. It really is." I admitted hoping for a chance.

And a chance is what I got. Josh took my face between his sweaty palms and placed a soft love filled kiss to my awaiting lips. It was the moment I had been waiting for since I stared this conversation, the moment of clarification. He wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...
1M 11.4K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...
9.9K 650 20
"This might sound strange, but..." he took a deep breath before continuing. "I dreamed of you." That was interesting. "You did?" "Yes, it was very...
770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...