Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Four

179 14 3
By meykemalik

Chapter Fifty-Four

Maura’s pov

I still don't know why I'm doing this. Normal people would have forgotten about Zayn, but not like I'm normal... I still don’t want to go, but I’m kind of doing this because Zayn wanted me to…

"Maura! Jessie is here!" I hear Casper yell.

I grab my phone, passport, ticket, make sure I got my glasses on my nose and walk down the stairs. I haven't worn my glasses in like ages. I normally wear contacts because that is just easier… accept if I want to sleep.

"Hey!" Jessie says happy.

Gosh, if someone's happy to see her little Irish boyfriend.

"Hi" I say and put my suitcase in the back of Jessie’s car.

Can’t we just walk to the airport? I mean, that’s good for our health and it’s good for the environment…

"Bye Casper, love you" I say hugging my brother.

"Love you too, make sure Zayn gets his butt kicked a couple of times"

"I will, I will"

"Good, now go and be friends with pop stars"

"Bye, have fun here" I say getting in the car, tying to relax a bit.

"You too, bye girls"

“Are you exited?!" Jessie asks me while we get in the car.

"No"

"Well, I am, cause I missed Niall so much!"

"Can we just go, please, the sooner I get out of this car, the better" I say keeping myself from freaking out.

"Oh, ok, I'll drive really fast, but you pay for all the bills right?"

"Your boyfriend is a millionaire let him pay"

"Date Zayn and let him pay"

"Can we not talk about him, please? It makes me nervous"

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared of how things will go with us when I get there. I thought about it all night, like if I'm going to tell him, what I feel, or maybe to try and just be friends, or if I should hate him"

"It's going to be fine, I promise"

"Just get me into that plane before I change my mind"

"Ai-ai captain!"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Jessie’s pov

I'm going to see-ee Niall, with my lovely frie-iend Maura, yes Niall, little little Niall, he is so damn cu-ute.

Isn’t this that song brilliant! I'm such a good song writer. Oh well, as you probably know, I'm kind of exited to see Niall again. Well, I just hope that Zayn and Maura can work things out, shut up, and date. I don't see why they're both being so hard about this. Just admit that you like each other, common, everyone knows, you just don't want to admit it.

"Maura do you want some Starbucks?" I ask her, but she ignores me and kind of starts fangirling because there's a piano with a sign 'play me'

"Oh my god, I'm going to play" she says happy walking towards it and sitting down.

"So no Starbucks?"

"Meh, what should I play"

"Piano"

"Shut up, I'm supposed to be the sarcastic one"

"Fine, sorry. Now play something so I can get my Starbucks"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Let’s see, what shall I play… Maybe Una Mattina by Ludovico Einaudi, I just love that song, well it’s not really like a song because it doesn’t have any lyrics. So it’s just an instrumental song, so it’s kind of a song… oh well, let’s just play.

After a minute or so I look up from the piano, still playing, seeing maybe like twenty, twenty-five people stare at me. I immediately look back down to the keys and focus.

I normally don’t play for such many people. It usually wasn’t more than just eight people. When I’m done with the song they all get up and start clapping like I’m sort of pro.

“Who-oh!” someone yells making me blush a bit. I get and let out a little smile while I walk towards Jessie.

“Can we go now, please? I don’t really like this attention” I tell her.

“If you don’t like this attention, you kind of fell for the wrong person…”

“Shush, you want Starbucks”

“Yes, indeed, let’s get some…”

“And live while we’re young”

“I didn’t say: ‘tonight let’s get some’”

“And live while we’re young”

“Shush” Jessie says while we walk towards Starbucks to get some coffee.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

"Who-oh, Jessie is on her way-hey" Niall says jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Niall, can you jump somewhere else? Please?" I ask him.

"What's up grumpy?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"Nothing"

"You're nervous?"

"No"

"Zayn, you just killed the pillow"

"Oh... Sorry" I say looking down, seeing a damaged pillow on my lap, guess I am nervous.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"I don't know, probably because of Maura"

"Why? Common, you like her, just tell her"

"It isn't that easy you know"

"Actually, I do know. But you have to man up and tell her"

"I know..."

"Good, me and Hazz are going to make stupid vine videos to kill time, bye love you" Niall says getting up.

"Sure, you too" I say before he walks out.

Pfft. I hope everything is better when Maura is here, because this situation sucks.

Then suddenly I feel my phone vibrate.

Maura: "Hey Zayn, just wanted to let you know that we're on the plane now, and that we'll be there in an hour :) xMaura"

Zayn: "Hii, thanks, it's good to know you're almost here, can't wait to see you! xZ

Now just hope that plane doesn't crash.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Finally, we're on the plane. That means I am about to see Zayn very soon, and I am not mentally prepared yet. I'd probably send him some message, not that he would react, because he didn't the last three weeks...

Maura: “Hey Zayn, just wanted to let you know that we're on the plane now, and that we'll be there in an hour :) xMaura" I send him.

Zayn: "Hii, thanks, it's good to know you're almost here, can't wait to see you! xZ"  I get back just a moment later.

I never thought he'd actually reply. It's kind of sweet he does. Is it weird that I am nervous to see Zayn? How am I going to tell him how I feel? What if it ruins everything? What if Zayn doesn't feel the same way? What if he just kissed me because... I don't know. Maybe he does like me but then I don't really get why he walked away? And why am I asking so many questions to myself? Stop Maura.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn't know I was lost”

Seriously, if that could really happen, I’d probably sleep forever. Especially now. But no, it’s not possible, so let’s just hope everything goes as planned. Not that I planned something…

“Hey! Fat ass, we landed” Jessie says poking my face.

“I’m not a fat ass” I say turning off my music”

“Don’t care, the sooner we get out, the sooner I can see Niall and the sooner you can date Zayn again”

“Don’t…”

“Maura is going to date Zayn!”

“Gosh, Jessie, I hope your hair gets stuck in the air-conditioning”

“That’s not nice, Miss Isles”

"The word 'nice' isn't in my vocabulary, sorry"

"Jesus Maura, just come"

"It's just Maura, or princes Maura, maybe even queen Maura"

"Just come" she says and I decide to be 'nice' and come with her.

"We first stop at the hotel to dump our stuff, and then we go to the venue so you and Zayn can start dating"

"Stop about the dating Zayn ding"

"Sorry"

"Good girl" I say petting her head.

AN:

tadaaa, still to lazy to check, sorry (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 32
Lily is a girl with so many hopes and dreams. But is forced to give them all up when her dad abandoned the family leaving her with only her mom, litt...
2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
47.8K 1.4K 51
*COMPLETED* Music is her life. She writes, she sings, she plays, but she's too afraid to show the world. She didn't think things would change when s...
1.1K 39 14
It all started with a concert. But not just any old concert. It was a One Direction concert...... EJ is your average, everyday girl, with no idea of...