Daddy

By Xx_duh_xX

Hunter has been searching for about a year for a Daddy. Not his real father though. Hunter has been searchin... More

Searching
Meeting Kyle
The Contract
First Day
Shopping
Are You Mad?
Bath Time
Nightmare
Haircut
Time Out
Swimming
Feeling Better
Working
Meeting The Hawthornes
Caught
Gentle
Brunch
Scary
Accident
New
Daycare
Three Days
Hunter, I'm Sorry
I Love You
Birthday Boy
Found
Home
Birthday Present
Vacation
Car Ride
Hotel
Punishment
Beach House
A Day Out Pt. 1
A Day Out Pt. 2
Present
Shy
Back Home
Better
Smack

Wedding Planning

5.5K 183 26
By Xx_duh_xX

Hunter's POV

  I sat on the kitchen stool and kicked my feet slowly, yawning softly. Daddy had a few people coming over, and was making some food for all of them. "Who are they again?" I asked, tilting my head. "Friends of mine. They're wedding planners." He said, turning to look at me. I nodded and jumped down from the stool.

  I was wearing the new head band Maw had got me along with a hoodie with a kitten on it and shorts that reached mid-thigh. I stuck my arms out and walked in a straight line, feeling kind of bored. I looked up to find at least four people peeking in our window. I let out a loud scream and Daddy came running to me quickly.

  I pointed at the window and the people waved at him. He laughed and went to open the door before I grabbed his hand slightly and tugged. He looked back at me and I lifted my arms up. He picked me up and held me on his hip as he opened the door. I laid my head on his shoulder, blushing nervously. About six people rushed in, giving him hugs and a couple of the girls kissing his cheek.

  I gripped his shirt and pouted, making him look at me. "Are you jealous, baby?" He chuckled, gaining the attention of the others. I pouted and went red, shaking my head. The others 'awww'ed at me and I hid my face in Daddy's shoulder. He chuckled and kissed my cheek softly. He shifted me so that I was on his other hip and began talking to his friends.

  They each held large binders, some of them holding more than one. "Baby boy, this is Emily, Vin, Coren, Samantha, Luke, and Dottie." He said, pointing to each one. I nodded and waved, my face heating up. Dottie cooed at me and pinched my cheek softly. I looked up at him and he gave me a look that said to just let it slide.

  "I'll go finish the food, you guys talk." He said, setting me on my feet. I felt a bit panicked as they circled me, asking me question after question. I tried to answer them, but got cut off halfway through by another question. I shifted uncomfortably and rubbed my legs together, playing with my fingers. Suddenly Vin cut them all off and crouched down in front of me slowly.

  He held out his hand and smiled. "What's your name?" He asked as I slipped my small hand in his and shook. "Hunter." I said softly, my voice trembling. "Nice to meet you." He said, standing back up. "You too." I replied, feeling shy. "Would you like to show us your room?" Samantha asked and I nodded slowly before turning around and leading them up the stairs. I closed the office door and Daddy's door before opening mine.

  I had cleaned it this morning and Daddy had made my bed for me. I heard them all 'aww' again and I felt my cheeks heat up. They all walked in, saying how cute one thing was to one another. I stood by the door shyly, playing with my fingers. Vin came back to me and smiled, standing next to me. He seemed to be the calmest of them all. "I'm a Daddy too, so I'm used to seeing things like this." He said, ruffling my hair.

  I smiled and nodded, walking to my bed and grabbing my bear before walking back to Vin. "Is that your favorite?" He asked and I nodded fast, squeezing my bear tight against my chest. "Does he have a name?" He asked, looking into my eyes. "I just call him Mr.Bear." I said, tightening the bow around his neck slowly.

  He chuckled and smiled at me before one of the others came up to him. They talked for a few minutes and slowly I snuck out of my room and down the stairs quickly. I bumped into Daddy as I ran into the kitchen and he chuckled, helping me up. "Why are you down here, honey?" He asked, kissing my head as he got the food prepared.

  "Because they keep touching all my stuff." I said grumpily, squeezing the bear. He laughed and picked me up, kissing me softly. He called them down and we all sat, enjoying the food and talking. After we finished Daddy put our plates in the sink and carried me to the living room. We all sat down and they showed us their binders.

  Each binder had a different theme of the wedding. Cake, decor, outfits, music, etc. I leaned closer and stared at the cake one, my mouth watering. I reached for it and Dottie handed it to me. I flipped through the pictures of the cakes, licking my lips. They chuckled at me and I blushed, leaning back against Daddy slightly. He wrapped his arms around me tight and I smiled, closing my eyes.

  He gripped me tighter as I felt a hand on my knee. I opened my eyes to find Coren trying to get my attention. Daddy pulled me against him more, making me squeal slightly. Coren held up a binder and pointed to two pictures. "Which one?" He asked and I pointed at the one on the left as Daddy did to. They were there, asking us question for about another hour before deciding to leave.

  I turned around on Daddy's lap, straddling him slightly as I leaned against his chest. His arms wrapped around my hips and I smiled big. "Hey Daddy?" I asked, tilting my head. "Yes, baby boy?" He replied, rubbing my hips. "Can I get something?" I asked, looking up at him. "Hmm, depends on what it is." He says, stroking my cheek.

  I leaned my cheek into his hand smiling big. "Can I get fake nails like Maw?" I asked him, resting my hands on his chest. "Please?" I said, drawing it out. He stared at me and rubbed his chin slightly before chuckling and nodding. "Of course, baby." He said and I smiled big hugging him tight. "Do you want to go now?" He asked and I nodded fast, jumping up and running to the front door.

  He laughed and grabbed his keys before opening the door for me. I ran out to the car and pulled on the back door only to discover it was locked. He laughed and scooped me up, holding me like a baby and rubbing his nose against mine, making me blush. He opened the door and set me in the seat, buckling me in.

  About an hour later we were on our way back. I had gotten gel nails that were filed to a point and we're painted pink. I smiled and stared at them, giggling to myself. I felt really cute with them. I looked up at find Daddy staring at me in the rear view mirror and I blushed. I held up my hands and asked, "Do you like them, Daddy?" He nodded and smiled looking back to the road. "They look really nice on you, baby boy."

  I squealed and sat back in my seat, running my fingers over my nails. We pulled in the drive way and Daddy pulled me out of the car slowly, carrying me in and setting me on my feet. He started walking up the stairs and I followed, still looking at my nails. "I have to do some work, sweetie." He said, opening the door to his office.

  I frowned and dropped my hands slowly, looking down slightly. "O-Okay." I said before walking back down the stairs and onto the couch. "You can come and sit in here with me if you like, but you have to be quiet." He said, and immediately I sprung up from the couch and ran up the stairs into his office. He chuckled and smiled, walking in then closing the door behind him.

  I sat in his chair and spun around giggling. He stopped the chair and smiled, ruffling my hair. "So silly." He said before picking me up and sitting in the chair before pulling me onto his lap. I smiled and cuddled into his chest, getting comfy before settling down and just watching him. He opened an envelope and set down a few pages on the desk before getting out a couple of highlighters and a pair of glasses.

  He put the glasses on and scooted closer to the desk before leaning back in the chair and reading through the page slowly. I'd watch as he made faces and would highlight a line on the page. I yawned softly and quickly covered my mouth realizing how loud it was. "It's okay." He whispered, kissing my head as he didn't even look away from the pages.

  I stared up at him as he chewed his lip and I smiled big. I closed my eyes as I yawned again, resting my head on his chest slowly. "Take a nap." He said, rocking back and forth in the chair slowly as he checked his watch. "It's your nap time anyway." He said and I closed my eyes again, sucking my thumb slowly. With in just a few minutes, I had fallen asleep.

_______________________________________

Kyle's POV

  It's so cute that he just fell asleep here with me. He was hardly snoring and just having him here was relaxing me. I kept rocking back and forth in the chair slightly, trying to make sure he stayed peaceful while he slept. I only had a few pages left so I decided I could finish them later. I took my glasses off and set them down, along with the pages and the highlighter.

  I cradled Hunter in my arms and bounced him softly as I carried him out of my office and down to the living room. I sat down and held him on my lap, flipping through the channels on the t.v.. He groaned as I shifted and I knew my moving was disturbing his rest so I picked him up and laid him in his playpen gently.

  I covered him in a light blanket and took his cute little headband off, setting it down on the t.v. stand. I sat back on the couch and flipped through the channels again before settling on Dr. Phil. I half listened as I watched Hunter toss and turn slightly, stretching out his legs before bringing them back up to him. I chuckled and smiled big before turning back to the t.v., smiling like an idiot.

   After about two shows, I heard some whimpering and such coming from the playpen. I turned my head to find him pulling at his sweater and kicking his socks off. His face was bright red and his mouth open slightly. He arched his back slowly and rolled over, his breathing heavy. You could easily tell he was having a wet dream by the size of his lap through his shorts.

  I watched as he bit his finger and writhed around, whimpering and moaning every so often. Slowly, he woke up and I looked away, trying to seem inconspicuous. I heard him make a noise and I look over to find him in a sort of panic state, trying to get rid of his 'problem'. I stood up and walked to him, making him cover himself in the blanket quickly.

  I picked him up and carried him back to the couch, pulling him on my lap and making him straddle me. His face turned red but he tried to remain calm. "Are you hiding something from Daddy?" I asked, slowly reaching my hand up the front of his shirt, running my thumb over one of his hard nipples. He bit his lip and shook his head, leaning against me.

  "Hmm, you sure?" I asked, trailing my hand down to his shorts. He whimpered out softly and bucked his hips up into my hand slightly, causing me to chuckle. "You want Daddy to help you? Make you feel good?" I asked and he nodded immediately. I pulled his sweater off easily and kissed his chest all over. I sucked on his nipple slowly, causing him to let out a small moan.

  His fingers tangled in my hair and I could feel his nails barely scraping against my scalp. I slowly left hickies all over his chest and neck, leaving him whimpering with need. I unbuttoned his shorts and slid them off, rubbing him through his underwear. He moaned and rested his head on my shoulder as I slid off his underwear as well. I didn't have any lube or anything down here and I could tell Hunter was starting to get impatient.

"Hunter, I have to go upstairs really quick." I said as I laid over him, rubbing my crotch against his as he pulled my shirt off. He whined and pulled my against him more. "Why?" He whined and I groaned, pressing my member against his butt slowly. "Lube." I said, kicking my pants off. He nodded and whimpered, running his hands over his body in frustration. "Hurry." He whined, pushing his body up against mine. That dream really got him riled up.

  I quickly ran up the stairs and came back down a minute later, lube in hand. Hunter sprung up and pulled me back to the couch, pushing his lips against mine. I groaned and held his lower back, lowering him back down onto the couch. It was sexy when he engaged things like kissing. I grinded my lower half against his, me still being covered by my underwear.

  He whined and tried pushing my underwear down with his feet before I lowered down and began giving him hickies all over his hips and thighs. He'd let out small moans and pull my hair as I got closer to his aching member. I pulled my boxers off and grabbed the lube, sitting back on my feet as I pulled Hunter closer. He moaned softly and slowly I squirted some of the lube into my hand.

  He spread his legs for me more when I got an idea. I let the lube from my hand slowly drip onto his nipples, causing him to let out a few moans. "Ahh, please stop teasing me." He whimpered as I dripped some more onto his member. I chuckled and slowly pushed two of my fingers in him. He moaned and arched his back, his eyes closed.

  I moved my fingers back in forth in him quickly, causing him to let out a high pitched moan. I pushed in a third finger and moved them fast making him writhe around in pleasure. "M-More." He whined out, pushing back against my fingers. I groaned slightly and pulled my fingers out, pulling him on my lap. I put lube on my member and gently pushed into him, holding him against my chest slightly.

  He moaned and whimper, pushing his chest against mine. I gyrated his hips against mine, making him moan loudly. "How does it feel, Hunter?" I asked, licking the shell of his ear slowly. "Good, Daddy." He moaned as I continued to move his hips against mine. I turned slightly so that my feet were on the floor and he was straddling me.

  He put his hands on my shoulders and bounced slowly, his face pushed into the side of my neck. I gripped his butt tightly as he bounced and he moaned. He began bouncing faster and and I groaned, closing my eyes as I rubbed his butt. I felt him rake his nails down my arms as he bounced faster and I moaned deeply. I pulled him off and turned him around so that he was facing away from me.

  I pushed back in and bounced him hard and fast making him arch his back and moan loudly. I watched as I slid in and out of him with ease, leaving him a moaning, drooling mess. He arched his back and leaned back against my chest, resting his head just under mine as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I stared down at him as I brought his hips down against mine as I arched my hips up into his at the same time.

  I wrapped my hand around his member as I bounced him causing him to moan even louder. I rubbed him as I pounded into him, his legs shaking badly. I held the base of his member, leaving him unable to cum. He whimpered and looked up at me, bouncing on his own slightly as I continued to pound into him. "You have to wait for Daddy." I said, nibbling his ear as I quickened my pace.

  He whimpered and moaned deeply, arching his back even more as his legs shook badly. I felt myself getting close and I grunted, pushing in him as far as possible before I came. I let go of his member and he moaned loud as he too came. He collapsed back against me, both of us breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around him, giving him small hickies on the back of his neck and shoulders as I laid us down on the couch, pulling out of him.

   I left hickies all over his back as he slept and I chuckled. He's going to wake up quite surprised. I continued giving him hickies on his legs, making him let out small pleasurable whimpers in his sleep. I slowly slid back up, giving him the same marks on his arms and even a couple on his cheek. I smiled at the work I'd done and cuddled him close, falling asleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 255 17
" hey daddy." It all started with it being a normal day but then Alex finds out that he has a daughter? Drama and problems are on the way (Read to...
49 22 15
There's nothing quite like being "daddy's little girl". Unless, of course your father gives you the job of hunting down the impure souls of the world...
15.3K 1.1K 59
❝Real fatherhood means love and commitment and sacrifice and a willingness to share responsibility and not walking away from one's children.❞ - Willi...