Caught

Kyle's POV

I held Hunter in my arms and stood up grabbing the bag and walked out of the bathroom. He cried himself to sleep and I felt so bad for bringing him here. In the living room was my mother and father, I had heard them yelling. My mother took up for Hunter and he only yelled about how he didn't want such a weak boy in his house.

"How is he, dear?" My mother asked, walking up to him. "He cried himself to sleep." I say angrily and look up to my father. "You scared him half to death!" I say, covering Hunter's ears slightly. He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "The little brat pissed himself, not my fault." He says and I go to punch him, but stop as I feel Hunter stir in his sleep.

"It is your fault. You practically yelled at him." I say, clenching my teeth. I felt my mother trying to take Hunter from me and I shook my head slowly. He'd be too heavy for her. "Mom, you can come to our house tomorrow around this time for brunch." I say and she smiles sweetly. "You," I say, turning to my father. "Are not invited. Ever." I hug my mother and walk out and down to my car.

Hunter hugged his bear in his sleep and I smiled. I was just glad he was okay. I kissed his head before putting him in his seat, his head lolling to the side. I buckled him in and set the bag in the passengers seat before going around and climbing into the drivers seat and starting the car. I waved goodbye to my mother from the window she stood in.

I pulled out of the driveway and made my way back home.

---------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into our driveway and Hunter was still sleeping. I smiled and stepped out of my seat and opened the back, unbuckling Hunter slowly. I pulled him out and he made a grumpy face in his sleep. I chuckled softly and kissed his cheek. I reached up and grabbed the backpack, pulling it over my shoulder. Walking up the stairs of the porch slowly I unlocked the door and dropped the backpack in the entryway carelessly.

I carried Hunter up the stairs and into his room. I laid him in his bed and covered him gently kissing his forehead softly. He'll be up an another hour or so. I could do laundry while I waited. I took the clothes from his hamper, mine, and the bathroom one, along with the soiled clothes from today. I separated them and first put in a load of colors.

I started the machine and walked back to my room, laying back on my bed, staring at the canopy. I was bored, and angry with my father. I still can't believe he scared Hunter like that. He doesn't really approve of my lifestyle, but my mother is perfectly fine with it. I started thinking about Hunter to pass the time.

Thought flooded through my head but I couldn't think of anything other than when I first got him off. His face was red and he was breathing heavy. His body was so sensitive and it was so sexy. My boxers got tight and I groaned softly, palming myself slightly. I drew my hand back and ran it down my face sighing. He's asleep, I can't do this.

What if he walks in on me? What if he's grossed out? What if we end up having sex without him being actually ready? I groaned and stood up. I'll go check on him. He could be awake. As I get closer to his room, I can hear small grunts and moans coming from behind his door. I open it to find him sprawled out with his legs spread and his face bright red.

He was writhing around in his sleep, moaning softly. He pulled at his clothes and arched his back. I watched him and bit my lip, adjusting my jeans slightly. He looked so sexy. He kicked the comforter away and somehow his shorts had came off. His member was pressing against his underwear painfully and he began moaning a bit louder.

"Daddy!" He moaned out and sat up awake. He panted and his face was red. He hadn't seen me yet. He looked down to his lap and tried adjusting his underwear but he seemed unable to get comfortable. He turned his head and found me staring at him. His eyes widened and he hid under the comforter squealing slightly.

He's so cute.