I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 9

15K 360 34
By _beaniezayn

Zayn's POV:

As I bring the hot mug to my lips, I watch the little girl in a night dress stand at the top of the staircase.

"You may come down," I informed her shy self. I quickly change the channel to spongebob instead of the show that was made for older people.

She walks over and stands behind the love seat that almost covers her whole body.

"Come here, sweetie."

"No," Her raspy morning voice says with confidence. I roll my eyes with a little chuckle.

"Is that the only word you know?" I questioned, curiously.

"No," She snapped and I chuckle, expecting that kind of answer.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, standing up to walk over to her. She backs away and hides behind the couch.

"Come on, babe." I said, softly, hoping my tone will bring her in.

"I'm not hungry," She whispered lowly, just enough so I can hear.

"Why not?" I kneel down to her height. She brings her hands to her chest and looks down at them. She doesn't respond she just stands there, and for some reason, I sense she wants me to leave but I don't.

"Why not?" I repeated, hoping she's respond now.

"Because,"

"Because why?"

"Because because," She said, irritated. "I want my mommy," She pleads, her eyes watering out of no where. I know she wants her mom but this was totally off topic.

"I know,"

"Why can't I see her?" She whispered.

"Because," I used her smart remark.

"But I need her! I need her so bad right now," She said and takes a huge breath.

"Why?"

"I can't tell you," She coughs quickly afterwards.

"Why?" I asked, louder.

"Please!" Her plead turns into crying and my whole body turns into panic mode.

"What's wrong?" I pulled her hands towards me so she's close, almost in my arms.

"Mommy!" She breathes really hard and it frightens me.

"Calm down, calm down. It's okay," I cooed. Did I really make her all worked up over this conversation?

Her coughs get harder and you can hear how horrible it sounds.

"It's okay, do you need water?" I asked, worriedly. She shakes her head back and forth really quickly as the tears fall down her cheeks. I wipe them away and hold her now freezing hands in mine. I'm surprised she isn't pulling away but I don't mention it.

Her chest rises and falls so quickly and streaks of sweat start to pour down her cheeks.

Is she sick?

She must have a cold or something..

"Aw come here," I lift her up and she doesn't reply, squirm, or scream. She must be sick because she's not fusing.

"I need my mommy! I need her!" She cried, her body suddenly starting to shake.

I sit her down on the couch and kneel in front of her.

"Babe, do you know something I don't?" I asked, hoping she'd tell me.

"I ca-" Her voice goes so low I can't hear her.

"What?" I asked, watching her facial expressions, noticing how pale her face is getting.

"I-" She said and it turns into wheezes.

Her breathing gets even quicker and my heart rate picks up as well. What's going on?!

"Mommy!" She tries to yell but it comes out breathily.

"I need it!" Her eyes start to role back.

"Liam!" I screamed, noticing something is extremely wrong.

"Liam! Hurry!" I called.

"I--" My heart stops when I see her fall sideways on the couch.

"Somebody!" I screamed, lifting my daughter who is not moving.

Oh my god.

"Delaney!" I cried.

"What's going on?!" I cried.

"What?!" Liam runs over to me but when he notices my tears and Delaney in my arms his facial expressions show panic.

"She passed out! She wasn't breathing correctly! What do we do?!" I cried.

"I'll call an ambulance!" He reaches for his phone.

"No!" I yelled.

"We can't let the media find out!"

"Then what do we do?!" Liam asked.

"We go find Cassandra,"

--

Ariana's POV:

"I didn't sleep all night," I said to Frankie when we walked into the living room of my house. I stayed up all night, sitting on this couch in hope that Zayn would bring her home.

"I didn't expect you to," He runs his fingers through his freshly clean hair.

"Neither did I," He added, taking a seat right next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and he holds both of my hands in his.

"She will be back soon. Zayn has no idea what he's doing," Frankie assures me but for some reason I don't believe it.

"She didn't take her night medicine for her asthma and she hasn't taken her morning ones either. She needs her shots." I reminded him.

He doesn't respond after that. He just sits in silence along with me.

"Are you guys up for some breakfast?" Our mother walks in with her pajamas on and for the first time since yesterday, I smile a little bit.

"That would be great. I'm sure Ariana would appreciate food because she hasn't eaten since lunch yesterday." Frankie looked at me. I nod in agreement.

The facial expression he made when he said my name was weird. He still, after a few years, isn't used to calling me that. He doesn't like it either.

He prefers to call me Cassandra but I begged him to call me Ariana so no one would know my secret.

After a while he gave in had started calling me Ariana. I know he doesn't like it but he knows it's important for my sake.

Mom walks into the kitchen and begins to make a meal for us. I'm grateful for her in my life, she's such a help.

"Sis,"

"Yeah?"

"She will be okay," He reminds me, and that makes me feel better.

"Thank you,"

"Why don't you go hop in the shower and when you get out we can eat," Frankie suggests.

"Maybe that's a good idea,"

"Yeah, it should help you relax," I stand onto my feet.

"I'll be back soon," I said.

I walk, slowly, over to my bedroom and into it. The light from the sun immediately shines from the balcony and into my room. I smile at Gods kind gesture before stepping into my rather large bathroom and stripping.

I turn on the shower, making sure it's just the right temperature before stepping in and letting the lovely warmth take over my stress and anxiety.

What am I going to do with all this commotion with Zayn? He knows about Delaney and he knows she's his. How are we going to work this out?

How am I going to react when he brings my daughter back?(I know he will cause he's a coward)

Is Zayn going to make a court date and demand that he keeps my daughter for certain days a week? Or is he going to take her and win her for good?

All of these questions roaming through my brain only makes me even more stressed out.

I massage the shampoo all over my head and hair and let it rinse out and down the drain.

I really hope Delaney is okay. She doesn't go well without her medication and shots.

I'm worrying so much but isn't that what mothers are meant to do?

As soon as I rinse out the conditioner, wash my body, and my face, I step out of the shower and onto a towel. I grab another towel and dry my face and body.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, over to the closet. Since I'm not doing anything and today's my day off, I out on some yoga pants and sweater.

I leave my hair down naturally, not having any motivation to curl it due to my other half that is missing.

My baby.

I brush through my hair and then put on some deodorant and the walk out of my room.

"Feeling better?" Frankie asked, smiling at me when I walk into the living room.

"Not really," He frowns.

"I need to know that she's okay," I added.

Before he can respond, there is a loud pound on the front door. I send Frankie a strange look before walking to the door with him following me.

I open up the door and I'm a bit relieved and terrified.

"Please I didn't know what to do!"

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment please!! I'll update faster!!!

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.6K 51
After a night of partying Nya ends up pregnant. Not only just pregnant but with Niall Horan from One direction's baby.
505K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
147K 4.5K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
107K 2.3K 82
"Harry, I'm pregnant!" She said with eyes full of tears. "Oh." He replied in shock. They love each other, they really do. but... Will they be able t...