Obsessed ( Completed )

By BornBroken423

Lilly Rose was your typical high school teenager. She went to party's, she did her work, and she stressed ove... More

Chapter 1: Monday
Chapter 2: Mr.Edwards
Chapter 3: It Won't be Long
Chapter 4: Savor
Chapter 5: Love
Chapter 6: The Video
Chapter 7: Break
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Songs and Flowers
Chapter 10: Shower Time
Chapter 11: Froze
Chapter 12: Determined
Chapter 13: Evidence
Chapter 14: His Touch
Chapter 15: Pills
Chapter 16: The Cop and HIM
Chapter 17: Court
Chapter 18: Honesty
Chapter 19: Project Speak
Chapter 20: Closet Talk
Authors note: 1
Chapter 21: Plot Twist
Chappter 22: Kisses
Chapter 23: Stalker 101
Chapter 25: Mystery Girl
Chapter 26: R.I.P
Chapter 27: Down Goes Four
Authors note:2
Chapter 28: To Close
Chapter 29: Earring
Chapter 30: Only Two Years?
Chapter 31: Could he?
Authors note:3
Chapter 32: Tears
Chapter 33: The basement
Chapter 34: Lacey's P.O.V
Authors note: 4
Chapter 35: Prom * Part 1
Chapter 36: Prom * Part 2
Chapter 37: Stalker Revealed
Chapter 38: Road Trip To Hell
Chapter 39: Stalker Story
Chapter 40: That day
Chapter 41: Escape
Chapter 42: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 43: Feeding Time
Chapter 44: He's Back
Chapter 45: No Longer Safe Haven
Chapter 47: Lost Hope
Chapter 48: Yellow
Chapter 49: Lies and Truth
Chapter 50: Two Kinds Of Death
Chapter 51: The World
Chapter 52: You're Body
Chapter 53: Tattoos
Chapter 54: Fully Live
Chapter 55: Please
Chapter 56: She's Dead
Chapter 57: Songs
Chapter 58: Escape
Chapter 59: Forgive Me?
Chapter 60: The End
Sequel

Chapter 24: Prom Shopping

13.8K 485 77
By BornBroken423

So maybe faking being sick for three days in a row isn't the best way to solve your problems but it's the only thing I can think to do. Not only do I have to face the she devil, Whitney and the perv Blake but now I have to face Mr.Edwards and after kissing him I'm so embarrassed I can't even stand looking at him.

My mom hasn't really questioned me about these last few days, she thinks I'm going through a " rebellious stage " but I can't even talk to my mom about normal things so how am I suppose to say I'm hiding in my room because I kissed my teacher?

My mom left me some money on the counter for a prom dress so here I am by myself at the mall. I don't even want to go to prom I wish I could just wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt maybe Blake wouldn't be so turned on then. Actually he's a horn dog so he probably would be turned on by that.

You know when you go to someone's house and they have a little boy dog who hasn't been fixed and humps anything that breathes? That's Blake.

I walk into a store that's specifically for prom dresses and I have to admit all of the dresses are beautiful. Suddenly I spot a strapless yellow dress that I have only dreamed about, I smile and take it down then go into the dressing room trying it on.

Yellow is my favorite color! Something about it just makes me feel so at home and the color it's self is bright and happy.

There's no mirror in the dressing room so I have to walk out to see it and as soon as I step out I instantly regret it. I hear the familiar girly giggle of the she devil and soon enough my eyes lock with hers. She looks at me then scans her eyes over my body.

" Wow I feel sorry for you that dress is stunning but it shows that you're clearly not curvy just fat. Maybe you should wear a orange dress? After all pumpkins are orange. "

She giggles flipping her perfect hair in my face and turning back to her minions.

" What did I ever do to you?! "

I scream at her with tears in my eyes. Her smile disappears and she looks at me glaring.

" It's not what you've done to me that I hate. "

She says moving closer intimidating me.

" It's who you are.....the person you are, that's what I hate. "

She says spitting venom then she glares one last glare and walks off but not before stopping in the doorway and facing me with a vicious smile on her perfect face.

" By the way I'm looking forward to prom. "

Then she walks off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 127 13
School means something different for everyone. Lily moved away to a new prestigious high school to get away from a traumatic part of her life. Lily...
699 59 15
When Lilly's mum died in a car crash, when she was only eleven, her world changed. She shut everyone off at school. Even her closest friends. Everyon...
507K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
2.5K 97 47
Lilly. 18 year old girl who is abused in school, at home, and in her town where ever she goes. what will happen when she meets the people that's been...