F.N.A.F. Marionette Harmony...

By LostFromthoughts

F.N.A.F Maronette knows as Jess died at Freddy Fraz Bear pizzeria on her six birthday. Freddy has kept her in... More

Prologue
6:00 Am at Aphmau's ch:1
New Job Ch:2
Ripped Apart.
THANK YOU
The Grand Opening
Grand Opening Pt:2
One Life For another..
Best Title Ever!
JumpStart Squad
Tagged
The Big Fight...
almost over....
A Promise To Keep
Dark containment....

A New WHAT?!?!

4.3K 55 2
By LostFromthoughts

Hey guys it's Author-Lost I'm hear to give good news and bad news. *cough cough waiting for books now cough cough* Well I'm trying to start a new book called

Titan Whisperer (Attack on Titan fanfic)

My names Whisp Lionheart. I'm 6 years old and I was born with white hair and red eyes. I was called freak for this so I wore a hood to hide my hair. I live on wall Maria close to the outer gates a Titan had broke the wall and titans sworm ever where my mom died by getting crushed by a boulder and my two siblings Alexander Lionheart and Jack Lionheart were eaten by Titans. My dad disappear living me alone. I was taken in by a Titan. How you may ask well I know the titans language and I have a power inside me that the titans do not dare to qustion. The titans name was Caven he took care of me for 3 years until the scouts found me. I was trained to be come a scout at a survey corps camp. I was trained the hardest and was hit at my mistakes cause I had a name to live up to. I was good at every they put in front of me and I never gave up even if the worst happened.
Soon every thing changed and I found out my true power...

If you liked this leave in the comments if you want this book to come if so this will be my schedule.

Mondays:free day

Tuesday: Anime wolf book

Wednesday: Marionette's Harmony

Thursday: Titan Whisperer

Friday:Free day

Saturday/Sunday:Anything

So tell me your thoughts on this book and don't be shy to write in the coments. I enjoy reading the coments I get😆 bye pups until we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 701 90
Aphmau loses her nephew Andy when they go to Fready Fazbear's Pizza for his 7th birthday. years later she decides she's sick of seeing her sister Cla...
47.2K 911 17
Kawaii~Chan is moving in with Reese. Since Kawaii~Chan is moving Katelyn is moving to, she is moving in with Dante and Nicole. Aphmau has the choice...
17.9K 490 26
You're a young woman who just moved into the small town of Hurricane, Utah, you get a job at the local kid's restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. and...
13.5K 202 32
16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to keep Gregory safe. Because Gregory was bor...