I Stand Alone (A Legolas Love...

Oleh Ellethwen2931

Adanessa had a bad past, and is to scared to tell anyone. She changed her appearance not wanting to see what... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Woodland-Realm
Chapter 2: A Familiar Face
Chapter 3: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4: Needed in Rivendell
Chapter 5: Leaving Rivendell
Author's Note: HELP!!!
Authors Note: Thanks :)
Chapter 6: Meeting Elrohir
Chapter 7: The Feanod
Chapter 8: Telling My Story
Chapter 9: Telling a Secret
Author's Note
Chapter 10: Better Sooner or Later
Author's Note: Twitter
Author's Note
Chapter 11: The Fortress
Chapter 12: I Stand Alone
Chapter 13: A Good Reason
Author's Note: YouTube Video
Chapter 14: Where is He?
Author's Note: Contest!
Author's Note: Thanks for Entering the Contest!
Author's Note: Winners!
Chapter 15: Reunited
Chapter 16: The Throne Room
Chapter 17: Preparing
Chapter 18: I Love You
Chapter 19: He's Not Breathing
Chapter 21: He Does Not Remeber Me
Chapter 22: I Want To Remember
Chapter 23: The Stars
Chapter 24: He Needs You
Chapter 25: The Waterfall
Chapter 26: Never Have To Stand Alone
Epilogue
Author's Note: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Author's Note: A Christmas Gift For You

Chapter 20: Who Are You?

3.1K 103 35
Oleh Ellethwen2931

Adanessa POV

Alassëa and I are outside of a door, waiting for any news on Legolas' condition. Alassëa is standing up against the wall, but I can't stop pacing. I have finally stopped crying, but a tear will fall every once in a while.

He must be alive if they are taking so long, right? He has to be alive, he just has to. I do not know what I would do if Legolas did not make it. I still believe that this is my fault. The door opens and I run up to the Ellon.

"Is he all right?!" I question.

"Yes. He has been beaten pretty badly and has a concussion, it will take a while for him to heal. But, he is not awake yet." He tells us.

I let out a breath I did not know I was holding. Legolas is all right.

"May I see him?" I ask, he nods his head.

I slowly open the door and enter. Alassëa stays out in the hall. I grab a chair and pull it up next to the bed that Legolas is sleeping peacefully on. As I sit down, I gently grab his hand.

"I am so relieved that you are alive, Legolas. I was so worried that-- that you weren't going to make it." I admit to him although I do not think he can hear me.

I just stare at him for a while, I feel such a strong connection to him from holding his hand. It is a good feeling. He has bandages covering is arms and one around his head where the concussion is.

I start to sing softly to him in Elvish, hoping that he will wake up.

"Ngîl cennin eriel vi. Menel aduial, Glingant sui vîr Síliel mae. Ngîl cennin firiel vi. Menel aduial, Dúr, dúr i fuin. Naenol mae. An i ú nathant. An i naun ului. A chuil, anann cuiannen. A meleth, perónen. (I saw a star rise high in the evening sky, it hung like a jewel, softly shining. I saw a star fade in the evening sky, the dark was too deep and so light died, softly pining. For what might have been, for what never was. For a life, long lived. For a love half given.)

~~~

I wake up with a start, forgetting where I was. I calm down as soon as I see Legolas. My hand is still holding is. I really hope that he wakes up soon. I need to see his beautiful blue eyes again and hear his sweet voice.

I start to stroke his hair with my free hand. With each stroke, I feel a spark run through my fingers and up my arm. His head moves slightly and I stop stroking him and carefully let go of his hand as I stand up.

"Legolas?" I call his name.

His eyes flutter open and I see a sense of alarm in them.

"Legolas, it is all right. You are safe now." I tell him.

He stares at me with a very confused look on his face. He opens his mouth to speak, and what he asks me breaks my heart.

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~

Yay! Legolas is alive! But, he doesn't remember who Adanessa is... Updates are every Friday! Love you all! :)

~Ellethwen <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

315K 11.9K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
607K 20.9K 44
Book I of the 'To Live Again' Saga In the modern world Clara Riley experiences a life changing event...death! Usually this means the end of living...
2.4K 63 12
Y/n is the daughter of Elrond and has been living in Rivendale forever. She never got to leave, since her father was protective over her. Until one d...
181K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...