Adanessa had a bad past, and is to scared to tell anyone. She changed her appearance not wanting to see what she looks like because it brings back to many bad memories. But kept her name in honor of someone she loves, an elf Prince. I do not own any of The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit characters, I only own Adanessa, Alassëa, Buieruwen, and any other character I make up. I would like to thank thepartyelk for making the Book cover for me, it is amazing! And I would like to Dedicate this Book to CherryBlossomSky for allowing me to use her idea of a Faenod.
"Ermergersh I LOVE THIS" -sindarintrash
"I love this story! It's totally awesome!" -daughter_of_Sauron
"The plot is amazing, unique and unexpected." -dreamscape07
"THIS IS SO GOOD! I'm finding it hard to put it down just to comment!" -RebelCinder
"Why is this so good???!!!???!!! :)" -realwaffles123
"I don't want this book to end" -SmeagolTheHouseElf
First Published: August 14th, 2014
- Chapter 1: The Woodland-Realm
- Chapter 2: A Familiar Face
- Chapter 3: Saying Goodbye
- Chapter 4: Needed in Rivendell
- Chapter 5: Leaving Rivendell
- Author's Note: HELP!!!
- Authors Note: Thanks :)
- Chapter 6: Meeting Elrohir
- Chapter 7: The Feanod
- Chapter 8: Telling My Story
- Chapter 9: Telling a Secret
- Author's Note
- Chapter 10: Better Sooner or Later
- Author's Note: Twitter
- Author's Note
- Chapter 11: The Fortress
- Chapter 12: I Stand Alone
- Chapter 13: A Good Reason
- Author's Note: YouTube Video
- Chapter 14: Where is He?
- Author's Note: Contest!
- Author's Note: Thanks for Entering the Contest!
- Author's Note: Winners!
- Chapter 15: Reunited
- Chapter 16: The Throne Room
- Chapter 17: Preparing
- Chapter 18: I Love You
- Chapter 19: He's Not Breathing
- Chapter 20: Who Are You?
- Chapter 21: He Does Not Remeber Me
- Chapter 22: I Want To Remember
- Chapter 23: The Stars
- Chapter 24: He Needs You
- Chapter 25: The Waterfall
- Chapter 26: Never Have To Stand Alone
- Author's Note: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Author's Note: A Christmas Gift For You