Undercover

Από Tinaturtles

Born with a gun in hand Περισσότερα

Undercover
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

15.6K 293 50
Από Tinaturtles

Undercover

Ashlyn's POV

I silently run towards the green dumpster covered with gang graffiti in an alley that I was told a transaction was going to take place.

You would think selling drugs isn't too bad. It's common nowadays in this sick twisted world we live in now. In this case it's worse, this mafia has been selling a very expensive and illegal substance that all it does is mess you up and kill you starting from the inside out. As if you were a walking zombie foaming at the mouth.

In this particular case, I read a couple of previous reports about the symptoms. First the victims starts to lose their minds, as if their in a trace just filled with anger. After, they faint from all the fueled blood flow to their heads. Then, blood starts gushing out the victims ears and they start foaming out the mouth like a rabid raccoon. Not cute.

It has been sold to terrorist that plan to take out any law enforcement, such as myself. All federal agents must stay aware.

My gun is tightly held by my hands ready to aim when I jump out to intercept this get together.

I'm not exactly your average fifteen year old teenage girl. For one I'm a CIA agent, and learn how to use a gun, fight, spy, and take enemy lines down for a living.

But what I actually do all day is catch robbers and take in drug dealers to the police just as training though. I'm specially equipped to carry out any mission that comes my way.

"In here boys," A strong sturdy voice echos through and I peek my head out just a tad bit just to see who's coming. A smirk grows on my face.

There he is...

The killer I'm assigned to take in to custody. Ever since I was five, I've waited to finally come face to face with this devil.  He walks closer in towards the narrow unlit alley way towards me. I have visual on the target, but still out of sight.

His name is Dexter Peterson. He's been selling illegal drugs all around Miami, and I'm going to be the first one to turn him in. So far, at least three agents were sent on this assignment last year and failed. But this time is going to be different because I'M doing it.

Dexter walks closer to the dumpster followed by a person who I assume he's selling his drugs to, and Mr. Peterson's two buff bodyguards behind him.

"Cash?" He asks, taping his foot in his clean, shiny, black work shoes impatiently. The guy buying the substance looks through his pockets pulling out a huge wad of cash. "Good." Mr. Peterson says slowly, grabbing the money from his hands quickly flipping through the green to confirm it's the right amount. He snaps his fingers telling his guards to give the man drugs that are held in a zip lock bag.

That's my cue...

I jump out from my hiding spot aiming my small gun at all four of the men. They are surprised to see a teenage girl standing there with a weapon, but Dexter really should be. After all, I am my fathers daughter.

"Hey honey, did you lose your mommy?" Mr. Peterson teases me on my young age like I'm some kind of joke. Oh, he's gonna get it. Before I can charge at him, he snaps his fingers and the two body guards try to grab me.

One of them charges at me to hold me in place. I dodge him, move to the side and kick him from behind. In a swift motion, my hand takes a hold on his arm and flips him over in a blink of an eye. I've been trained ever since I was five, so you better stay on my good side. The man falls to the ground with a loud thud when he makes contact with the hard concrete ground. He gets back up and you can see the anger in his eyes. He just got beat up by a seventeen year old girl, how pathetic. I mean I would be mad too if someone half my size knocked me down. He holds a fist in the air charging at me ready to hit, but before he even has a chance to I run towards him, and right before we're one feet from each other I slide down on my knees through his legs. Catching him by surprise that I just "magically" disappeared the guard finally pays attention to what he's about to run into.

A brick wall.

He crashes into it and falls backwards knocking himself unconscious. I take my glock G17 semi-auto pistol out and aim it at him just to be sure he's out cold.

"You little bitch!" Someone exclaims from behind me. I turn around and see the other bodyguard holding a kimber micro crimson trace pistol at me. I bring my leg up kicking the gun out of his outstretched arm. He charged at me angrily, I dodged it skillfully, before launching on to him from behind, pinching his shoulder and bringing him down without another word.

Loud foot steps are echoed through the silent city. One of the targets are on the move. That's either Mr. Peterson or the man he sold the drugs to. If I'm lucky it's both.

I sprint towards the sounds of the running foot steps and see the two men I was looking for. A smirk creeps on my face.

'I'm going to be the first one to catch this guy' I thought to myself.

I cut through some streets and stores so I can catch up to them. There's a building it looks like they're going to pass so I wait silently at the corner to jump out. I have to time this perfectly.

"You idiot why didn't your men check the area before hand?!" The man spats at Mr. Peterson in a thick foreign accent. I can hear there voices in an echo as they make their way towards me. Hearing a grunt from the man I know Peterson hit him.

"Fuck off man or our deal is off!" He yells back and the footsteps continue.

"Why are we even running she's just a little-" Both men come by to the corner I'm hiding at, the man I don't know the name of gets cut off by my foot kicking him in the gut.

"Don't underestimate me." I smirk. He gets up and tries to punch the side of my face but I dodge it and pinch his shoulder. He's instantly knocked out. "Hands up Peterson." He obeys knowing if he didn't I would knock him unconscious as well. I check pat him down and make sure he doesn't have anymore drugs with him. Once I collect it all I stuff it in my boots, and handcuff Peterson to a bike rack.

"You little brat!" He yells. "Don't put those in your boots! Do you know how much that cost?!" I roll my eyes and out my phone. First calling my boss that I completed the assignment and need the van to drive them to the station, then going on Twitter and Instagram. I like the pictures of my favorite boy bands. Told you, I'm not that different. "At least put it in your pockets or something-"

"SHUT UP!" I scream. Letting all my anger out because I just missed a fo from my favorite band while I was chasing him down.

"What? Teen girl problems? Let me guess a boy band?" I'm serious, I would personally kill him if I wasn't on the good side.

"Actually, yes you made me miss a follow spree you dick!"

"Too bad those stupid boys will never notice you anyways." I'm in full anger right now. Yeah you don't mess with a teenage girls emotions over boy bands. Even though I know it's true and they're probably not gonna notice me it never hurts to try, right?

"I swear if you say one more word..." I ball my hands into fists. Trying with all my might not to punch him or pull my gun out and shoot his head right off.

"They. Don't. Know. You." He says slowly mocking me smirking. I slowly start to reach towards my boot where I always keep my gun. Peterson's eyes widen once he sees what my hand is heading towards.

"Shut the fuck up." I say trying to calm myself down. Then I realize I just cursed so slap my bottom hard. The thing is I can't say bad words unless I wanna get one of my weapons taken away. Like my gun or something. Let me tell you this it's not easy taking someone down without it.

"What the fuck was that?" Mr. Peterson asks. "Why'd you just smack your ass?"

"Shut up."

"Oh I know! Still not old enough to say "bad words" yet?" He jokes, I stay silent. "Oh wait I was right! Pathetic little-" before he can finish I pinch his shoulder and he falls asleep.

"Finally." I whisper to myself. I close my eyes finally enjoying my peace and quite-

*HONK!!*

I get interrupted by a car horn.

WHAT NOW?!

Can't I just sit for thirty seconds in my life?! Life as a CIA agent is tiring. Most of the time I never have a minute of "me" time.

"Ash!" Someone yells.

"What?!" I ask frustrated. Almost never in my life have I just been able to relax. I don't even remember the first time I took a well deserved nap.

"Well hello to you too, little miss cranky pants." I open my eyes and see John one of the people I work with, also known as my big 18 year old brother in the black van that ruined my peaceful silence.

"Whatever! What do you want?" I spat.

"Fine, you carry all the bad guys back to the headquarters then." John smirks pulling up window.

"WAIT!" I shout before he closes the window and speeds off.

"Yes?" John smirks sticking his head out.

"I'm sorry." I say softly unlike the other times.

"What? I couldn't hear you." John mocks me to say it again.

"I'm. Sorry. Is. This. Slow. Enough. For. You?" I sass.

"Your such a teenager." John rolls his eyes and gets out of the car to carry the men I took down into custody. "You know you could help."

"You know I could but I totally don't want to." I joke, taking out my phone playing fruit ninja, before John pinches my ear and drags me to Mr. Peterson's body to help carry him. "Ow!"

"Well then help then." John orders lifting up Peterson's arms while I take his legs.

"Bossy." I mumble under my breath, as we go into the van so we can drive to where I left the bodyguards, then we'll go back to headquarters.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey wassup! Do you like it? Please vote, comment, and message me what you thought about it!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

543K 21.3K 45
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ , sᴏ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ . sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 2020 . ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 2020 .
93.3K 3.5K 31
Katelyn Hathaway, senior at Grace Marshall's Academy for Prestigious Young Girls, had everything coming together for her which is easier said than do...
18.8K 542 21
True love which turns out betrayal Read more about this fanfic
809K 22.3K 31
#2 In Action : 06/25/16 She was a fighter from the start. She never knew who she was, she always felt lost after the death of her parents. No one had...