~ON HIATUS~ Fairytail~Male!Fe...

Od NerdGirl121

Note: On hiatus until further notice, I do deeply apologize. Hello there!!! This is a story about you being i... Více

Intro
Fairytail wizards are annoying
Time to get money to leave
Fighting for custody
Fighting for custody (Part 2)
The anouncement. A memory forgotten?
I learn something. Something, I swear I knew
Arrested?
Tournament time!!!(Part 1)
Tournament time!!! (Part 2)
Tournament time!!! (Part 3)
An Entire Village Is Frozen?(The Morning of a New Adventure)
Wizards VS. Hunters(Part 1)
Wizards VS. Hunters(Part 2)
The Law of Retrogression(Part 2)
The Demon Returns
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the Flame
Song of the Fairies
Another Hiatus Notice
Official Hiatus Notice

The Law of Retrogression(Part 1)

460 9 3
Od NerdGirl121

Here's the long awaited chapter! I don't know how many times I'll apologize to you, my dear reader. I'm sorry for taking so long to write this chapter. No more excuses from author-chan. To the chapter!!!!

Your POV

I keep walking, with my hand on my head. I keep walking through the forest. Akurano... Lend me some strength. I fall back to my knees and start crawling. I have to tell the others... I fall onto my side; my breathing ragged. I grab the bottle and make one last request. Give this to Gray, Akurano. Please. After the bottle disappears, my hand hits the ground. Why can't I move?

Then it all comes rushing to me.

Screams. Endless screams.

Author POV
With Natsu and the group. I'll leave you with that little thing up there. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ah, I regret nothing.

"For not using magic, you guys are impressive," Natsu says.

"Oi," the black haired guy grunts. "we're Sylph Labyrinth. Don't group us together with all the other treasure hunter guilds." He points up with a smile on his face. "We're the guild that won the Grand Secret Treasure Games, which decides the number one treasure hunting guild in Fiore!"

"Boom!!!" the one with the hammer grunts.

"Grand Secret Treasure Games?" Natsu asks, as he sparkles.

"I'm Hiroshi the Sword!" the black haired guy, named Hiroshi, yells.

"I'm Lala the Hammer!" the one that grunts yells.

I couldn't stop laughing at this part. His appearance makes me laugh and his name is Lala... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clears throat* back to the story.

"I'm Drake the Sniper!" the white haired guy, named Drake, yells.

"Together," Hiroshi screams, "we're Sylph Labyrinth! The mighty, super-cool trio!!!!"

So the treasure hunting world has a similar festival, huh?" Wendy moans.

"C-Congratulations..." Lucy moans, too.

"That's awesome."Natsu said, sounding impressed.

"Don't seriously be impressed!" Gray orders.

"If you get it, then get the hell outta here," Drake orders. "You wizards over there are no match for us."

"Except I'm not over there." Gray says, holding up the bottle of Moon Drip. "Ta-da."

"What?!" Hiroshi screams, his eyes bugging.

"The Moon Drip!!!" Lala screams, his eyes bugging too.

Gray's POV

I lift the bottle above my head. "Thanks to Ice Make: Thief's Hand."

This just appeared in my hand. And then I heard a woman's voice in my head say, "F/N ordered me to give this to you. (She/He) grabbed it when the hunters were running away and none of your group noticed. Don't fail (him/her)." But of course, I can't let anyone else know that. The ice hand I made to show effects looped and made a thumbs up.

"When did you...?!" Lala screams.

Hiroshi points at me, his eyes still bugging. "He's a thief! A total thief!"

I sigh. Didn't these guys say it would be a person's own fault if something was stolen earlier?

Hiroshi turns to where Drake is. "Drake! Shoot him!"

"Gladly!" Drake fires.

"Saggitarius!" Lucy yells.

"Leave it to me!" Saggitarius responds.

He fires and the bullet explodes with the arrow.

"What?!" Drake yells.

"Again, I am a master archer, as it were-moshimoshi!"

Hiroshi extends his sword, aiming for me. "Give it back, thief!"

"I'm gonna save the giants!" I yell, getting into a defensive position. "Sorry, but we're keeping this!"

He stabs where I was and I jump out of the way.

I throw the bottle of Moon Drip to Natsu. "Natsu!"

He catches it solidly. "Got it!"

Author's POV

Lala attacks Natsu, screaming, "Boom!!"

Natsu jumps out of the way, shouting, "Whoa!"

He turns in midair and throws it to Lucy, calling, "Lucy!"

She caught it with an, "Okay!"

Hiroshi aims at Lucy. "Chain blade! Gunner form!"

He fires the gun towards Lucy, the bullets hitting the ground; creeping towards Lucy. She jumps out of the way, but Hiroshi follows her. Lucy lands and throws it to Wendy.

"Wendy!"

She catches it solidly in front of her chest.

"Right!" she screams. Hiroshi aims at Wendy, while Lala closes in for the attack. Wendy throws it.

"Carla!"

Carla catches it. "Roger!"

Hiroshi shoots at Carla, but she effortlessly dodges.

"Jeez! That's dangerous!"Carla scolds. She throws it.

"Happy!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy yells with open arms. He jumps to catch the bottle. Everything slows down.

It soars over his head.

The bottle breaks on impact. Silence blows over them like wind. Everyone starts groaning. The guys from Sylph Labyrinth make choking sounds.

"It broke!" everyone screams.

"What the hell did you do?!" Hiroshi screams, tears flowing down his face. "You people are the vilest of villains!"

"You destroyed what you stole!!" Lala screams, also crying. "Boom! Boom! Boom!"

 Happy stares up sadly. "I'm sorry..."

HE'S SO CUTE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Lucy perks up. She points at where the Moon Drip broke. "But look at that!"

Wendy gasps. The small puddle of Moon Drip melted the ice that was under the liquid.

"Only that little bit of ice is melting." Lucy remarks.

"Then that amount wouldn't have been enough to save the whole village, anyway." Gray said, sounding surprised.

Hiroshi and Lala are running around, cluthing their heads.

"I don't believe it! Our plan was doomed to fail from the start?!" Hiroshi cries.

"And I thought the Moon Drip would thaw out the Eternal Flame with a boom!"

"Boom!" Hiroshi screamed, adopting Lala's speech tick. "Let's change the plan!"

"That's a total do-over!" Lala complained.

"Your speeche ticks have switched." Wendy pointed out, dejected.

Natsu walks towards Happy. Happy turns around, tears in his eyes.

"Natsu... If you're gonna hit me, make it on my butt." Happy cries, holding his bottom.

Natsu walks past Happy. Natsu gets down onto his hands and knees.

"I can hear something." Natsu brushes the glass away. He puts his ear next to the exposed part in the ground. "Someone's... voice..."

"Eh?" Lucy asks.

"A voice?" Wendy asks.

"Someone's voice is coming from the ground where the ice melted..." Natsu paused. "It's kinda calling out."

"Calling out?" Happy asks, tears still in his eyes.

"Yeah." Natsu stands back up, putting his hand on his chin. Happy walks up to the melted area and puts his ear to it.

"I can't hear anything." Happy remarks.

Natsu turns his head to his right. "Oh." He runs off that way.

"Natsu!" Happy screams.

"I've heard that voice before!" Natsu yells.

"Natsu, wait!" Gray yells. He takes off after Natsu.

"Hey, what is this?!" Carla yells, flying after Gray. Wendy turns to Lucy.

"What did he hear?" Wendy asks Lucy.

"Anyway, let's follow him!" Lucy responds.

 "Right!"

Lucy and Wendy run after the rest of the group, while Happy trails behind them.

"Wait for me!" Happy screams. Drake screams and runs at the same time to his group. He stops next to them, sweat beading his forehead.

"We can't let it end like this!" he screams. "After them!"

"Did you see those golden keys?!" Hiroshi screams. "They're totally rare!"

"Can treasure hunters go back to the guild empty-handed?!" Lala yells. "Boom!!!!!"

Back to Natsu:

"Whose voice was that?!" Natsu ponders. "Dammit! I can't recall!"

He stops when he sees a masked guy, who's totally ripped, walking towards him.

"A comrade of the thieves? There are more of you" Natsu is puzzled.

"I'm no thief." the man replies. "Now then, go back, go back... to the memory of a long ago day."

Magic power starts rippling off the man. The ripples appear on Natsu too. He looks at his body as the ripples flow on his body.

"W-What the...?!" Natsu stutters as his body grows smaller. He groans as he turns back into a child. He drops his pack, holds up his pants, and stares at his hand.

"What the hell is this?!" Natsu shrieks.

"Changing you into a little brat makes it easy to dispose of you." The man cracks his knuckles.

"You... piece of... Stupid memories..."

The man and Natsu turn towards the sound. You walk towards them with one hand on your head, and the other hand uses a stick as a cane.

"So you're still standing." the man says, monotone.

"I won't go down by the likes of you."

Erza's POV

I summon as much magic as I can to summon one of my swords. It flashes into existence on top of my hand then flashes away just as fast. It keeps flashing and flashing until I finally grab it. I lift it in the air.

"I can use magic... but... my requip speed is down." I mutter as I lower the sword. "And my magic consumption is increasing. My athletic ability has decreased significantly. And my feet are cold... If I don't go back to normal soon... But I can't do anything until I know the cause."

"Titania has been spoiled too, I see." a woman's voice rings out. Erza gasps and turns towards the voice.

"Minerva!"

Minerva had met child form Erza now.

And that's the end of this chapter!! I hope you enjoyed, and please don't forget to comment or vote!!! Thanks so much for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter!!! Bye bye!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40 0 2
this is my first time posting a fan-fiction so I hope you like it and please be nice on your committes and i'm sorry for any grammar or spelling erro...
215K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
3.6K 301 14
I don't own "Fairy Tail" or the characters Hiro Mashima does, I just own the story. This is my fanfiction for fairy tail ❤ Two family's, two schools...
3.9K 184 35
This is my first fanfic.