My Remake Of The Secret Life...

By lovetowrite3075

I didn't like the way The Secret life of The American Teenager ended, so here is what happens after Amy leave... More

What Happens After the Wedding is Cancelled Amy's Prospective
The Wedding Is Here!
The Reception
The Honeymoon
Back At Home!
The Test Is Always Right
Preparing For Baby
Back To School

Just Another Day!

147 8 4
By lovetowrite3075

With Kayla and Ricky by my side it felt good to just walk around campus not only did it feel good it felt great! Adrian had been leaving me alone and on the other hand Clementine had stopped talking to Ricky. So my day had been going good about until after my break to go get some lunch. When I got back from having lunch I saw a familiar face and I was confused all I was thinking was no it isn't him. But then he turned his head and my mind was blank I didn't really think this was possible! Ben was standing right in front of me I couldn't believe it it felt only impossible but nothing is impossible here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.1K 39
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
982K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
109K 14.7K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...