Back To School

Amy's Prospective

I got a little bit bigger in the past week so people will be staring at me but other then my classes I will have Ricky at my side. He is going to be in the business program and I am studying psychology because I want to teach girls to believe in themselves because I believe in myself. Today is the first day of school and I decided to get a head start so I got up and got into the shower then I heard the bathroom door open and Ricky hopped in the shower with me it was just like last week when we found out we could have sex again. Once we hopped out of the shower we were out of breath and had to get ready I put on my robe brushed my hair blow dried my hair and straightened my hair. Then I got dressed and went into the kitchen Ricky had John dressed and was feeding him cereal and and had cereal all out for us. Once I walked into my seat I said to Ricky "Hi husband" then he replied "Hi wife" we sat there for an hour just laughing at stuff that John said and we talked a lot. Now here is where my life is going to go hell walking into college for the first time when I am pregnant but life goes on. Once we were done I grabbed my purse and John and we left with Ricky we dropped John off at the nursery and headed to the campus I was so nervous but this is college maybe people are more mature. We parked in the parking lot then noticed Adrian walking up she didn't know I have been talking to her but didn't tell her. Ricky got out of the car and opened my door I got out and Adrian noticed us and said "Well well well I guess you still decided to show up even though people will be judging you two" then she walked away from us we just ignored her and Ricky helped me get to the coffee shop so I didn't have to walk everywhere for a long time until my class. Both of our classes started in a half an hour so we grabbed some coffee and walked to my first class then Ricky left me at my first class and had enough time to get to his first class. Once people started coming in the classroom they stared at me then went to there seat and class started everyone stopped staring at me. Once class was over the girl sitting behind me was pregnant and I didn't even notice till she came up to me and introduced herself and said "Hi my name is Kayla" I responded "My name is Amy" she then said "As you can tell I am pregnant" then I said "As you can tell so am I, I am 3 months  how far along are you?" she replied "That's funny I am also 3 months". We walked outside cracking each other up and talking about the pregnancy but the father of her baby is in a different state for college and she never told him. Ricky spotted us and walked up to us and kissed me on my  lips then I said "Kayla this is my husband Ricky, Ricky this is my new friend Kayla ". They said there hi's and we walked to the coffee shop and talked.

2 hours later

Classes were over for the first day and now I had to go to work so Ricky was going to drop me off and pick me up in a hour. Because I get tired very easily and after walking around so much today I am tired.