Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies. Part 52

151 8 3
By shies322

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.60K reads?

I know I can't. 

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 52:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"............." They all nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." She says a matter a factly.

"......." We looked at her with wide eyes. We know this wasn't her she never spoke like this before. It's like she changed before our eyes. She was making sure we survived at all cost.

The way she spoke was amazing. She is a true leader and friend.

Inui and I watch her in awe. Our mouths were opened. Jaws dropped down to the floor.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" She reiterated.

"Now! Go!" She shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with hesitation. Leaving just us, Samejima, Sweetness, Nails, and Trigger.

They're standing there in awe of what She did.

"What!?!" She asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" She questioned with a smirk, as She looked in each ones face. There was a silence. And we chuckled.

Until I said. "You okay?"

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." She said sighing.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned for her to sit.

I looked to where he wanted her to sit. I nodded and then she started to walk over. But she stopped abruptly. I wasn't paying attention to our surroundings. I didn't notice Sweetness abruptly stopping in mid-stride.

I turned to Inui to formulate a plan, either attack or escape. I want to finish them off. But I didn't want her to get hurt even more.

"Inui come over here we have to talk.." I said to Inui.

"Sure Samejima." Inui responded while nodding.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

As I am talking to Inui, I was about to speak the plan to Inui. Out the corner of my eye. I see Sweetness abruptly stop in instantly. It distracted me in mid sentence. I turned my head slightly towards Sweetness.

I see she looks shaky. Immediately I felt uneasy. She was scanning the area where we were in. However I began to search too. But I didn't find anything. But she saw some thing or some one.

She saw some thing right away. She turned to Inui, and me.

I see her reach her left hand behind her back. Then I see her pull a pistol out her waist band and then She flicked off the safety.

"Wait, what? Where did she get that gun from." I whispered to myself.

"Mr. Oh said she shouldn't have one. She got one anyway... Haha.........." I chuckled a little in thought. I was brought back from my rant to Sweetness shouting.

As She screamed, "Watch Out!" She ran toward Inui and myself.

I turned towards her direction. She push Inui downwards hard to the right into me! He falls into me and we both hit to the garage ground hard.

I heard gun shots fired. I looked towards the direction of it. I see Ricci (ex-Ice Dragon member) who has smoke coming from the barrel of the gun he is falling with. I feel everything is going in slow motion.

She fires Twice in mid action as She fall. She pushes us to the ground 1  Bullet  flies by us. I see Princess fall, but she fires 2 more shots before hitting the pavement.

She falls back to the floor, before she hits the ground. She got two shots off of the gun.

I see The shots hitting him twice. one in the shoulder and one  went in his cheek. He falls back onto the garage pavement. With a thud! His eyes open, and he doesn't move. Damn she's accurate he didn't move. I hear footsteps running away. I guess they thought we didn't have weapons. In an instance.

Nails and Trigger run after the others into the shadows. I look to Inui. Who in turns stares at me. We both stare at the Princess. In shock. I knew she had like a second cense on things. Every time I try to follow her she always knew I was there. I have to ask her about that later.

"Are you okay?" Inui and Samejima says at the same time. Damn we work well together, but this shit is ridiculous. I like it better when we fight. I think to myself.

"I'm fine......." She replied coldly. Even tho I know it's a lie, but I don't need to  say anything about it.

"Your shot!" Inui yell in panic. I looked closely at Sweetness's body. I see the blood pouring from her shoulder.

"What! No!!" Samejima worrily said.

I looked at the blood trickling from her shoulder. "Shit!!" I said taking out my handkerchief from my pocket.

"What, Well guess I'm shot? It doesn't hurt.. Really....." She says nonchalantly.

She turns her shoulder towards Inui. As she allows me to tare her shirt to show the wound.

Inui jump up and begin to put pressure on her grazed wound.

She then looks at me and sees a shocked look on my face. She only lets me, I only see the her shoulder wound.

"Is she hiding something from me? Or is shy? That might be it? Yeah that's it she doesn't want me to see her breast or something. Yeah that's it.............." I thought with a sigh and a smile.

I scream in fraustation, "Why!?! You sacrifice your self for me! I can't let you do that!"

".........." She flinched a little bit and then frowned. A tear went down her cheek. I kind of feel bad for shouting at her. But I need her to understand how I feel.

But then Inui does the same thing.

"Princess, why did you do that!?" Inui roars at her.

"I am so angry with you, Sweetness. I know she loves us and the gang. But she shouldn't sacrifice herself for me or anyone of us! We signed up for this life, she didn't!" I growled in anger and fear.

"........." She says nothing.

"I'm fine a Inui and Samejima! It's a flesh wound, it is just my shoulder. I'm OK get the other guy." She yells back.

"I'm not leaving you!" Inui stated fiercely.

"I'm fine!" She roared looking into my eyes. But I feel so guilty. She's so strong.

"Inui go get the car, so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there, so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" She stated in a low serious tone.

We decided to go, I am looking for any sign to stay with her. I didn't find any thing to make me stay.

"You guys need to leave, Now!" She shouted.

I sighed, "I think it will be for the best. To do what she says or we will regret it."

But Inui hesitates to leave her. But She insist that Inui go. Even though I know I need to stay. We need to get the car to save her. She can stay here it would be better. No chance for her to get hurt.

To go after blade She convince Inui to go.  She gives him his gun back.

"Ahh I see Inui gave her the gun... But if he didn't she would be dead now. Good call Inui. Damn I will never tell him tho." I say to myself.

He hesitated to take it back, but She gives him the gun forcefully anyway.

And she sighs out, "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" She says with a smile. Inui doesn't want to take it. He sigh in defeating tone and Inui takes the pistol it from her.

I have a bad feeling about this. But I do as she says.

After we take off.

I turn to her I mouthed "Be safe!"

"Wait Samejima, I need tell you something."

"Yes......."

"Don't forget, In the office on 1st floor. Where I was hiding. There are some DVDs and CDs that will show Soryu all of Ryuun plan to kill him and you guys. It's behind the desk near the computer. Near the floor. Make sure he gets it, okay?" She tells me again.

"Okay!" I say.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
17.1K 954 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...