Dirty Little Secret

By Justwriters

After years of friendship, Lani and Owen are pushed to the limits when life throws almost everything in their... More

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter twenty-Two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter twenty-Eight
Chapter twenty-Nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter thirty-Three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty

Chapter Six

13.5K 200 20
By Justwriters

WARNING!! Sexual Content!

Chapter Six:

My head bangs off the wall as I sigh. The library. The only place I feel no one would come and harass me about something - something meaning Owen. I close my eyes and lay my head down on the table.

The sound of high heels hitting the floor echoes around the quiet library. I don't raise my head, it is probably just the librarian needing to stock books nearby.

“Hello Lani.” I hear someone sneer.

My eyebrows furrow as I open my eyes to see Erica standing with her hands on the table in front of me. "What do you want, Erica?"

“You know what I want."

“Sorry but I don’t.”

"This conversation is about your best friend," she sneers.

“Okay, what about him?”

"How can you not know? He's barely been listening to me when I talk!"

"I wonder why," I mutter. "I don't see why this is my problem," I say to her in a loud tone.

“Ask him about it.” I tell her.

"I would but he's not talking to me," she stares down at me. "Are you stupid or something? I just said he's not listening to me and you tell me to talk to him about it?"

“Then try harder.”

"I'm surprised he even pays attention when we are in his bedroom," she said through gritted teeth.
My back stiffens. I'm surprised he even pays attention when we are in his bedroom.

“Oh.”

"I mean, when we are sitting on his bed, he always looks like he's thinking instead of paying attention to me! And I want to know if it's your fault that he isn't doing his job," she crosses her arms over her chest and stares down at me.

“Doing his job? What?”

Her eyes widen. "You are so innocent!" She burst out laughing. "His job? What boys do?" Her laughing face switches back to a scowl. "You know what I mean."

“Yeah okay, so?”

"So? I want to know what he's thinking about. He's been distracted and he isn't doing his job." I open my mouth to speak but the library door opens. I keep quiet. Its Owen that walks through the door.

I stare up at Erica. She quickly looks over her shoulder then back at me. "Listen here, he likes me, a lot. So stop getting in our way, don't talk to him."

“He's my best friend.”

"And he's my boyfriend. I don't want you near him, you just mess with his head, Lani. If it wasn't for you, he would be happily with me and paying attention to me!"

“Its not my fault he's not happy.” Okay, maybe it is kind of, but still. No one needs to know about any of that.

"He is happy. He's just too busy thinking about you and whether you are okay."
"I feel like you are trying to sugar-coat telling me to get lost and leave you both alone," I say, putting my hands behind my head and leaning back.

“That's exactly what I'm saying. So how about you do just that.”

"I've been friends with him longer than you've known his name, Erica." I stood up and stared her straight in the eye. "Or are you scared you are going to lose him? That's why you are telling me to leave him alone?"

“I'm not that one that is going to lose him.”

"Wanna bet?" I lean my hands on the table and try to glare down at her. She smirks.

"I don't see why you have that look," I tell her. "You shouldn't be so sure of yourself."

“We'll see.”

"I'm not going to not talk to him because of you." If she thinks that I'm just going to play along and do what she wants she is dead wrong.

"You should listen to me. He's going to leave you, for me."

“You don’t know him like I do.”

"Really? I think I know him better than you think."
“You haven’t even been dating long.”

"So? We've liked each other longer." She grins down at me.
“How do you know how long he's liked you?” She just smiles. “How do you know?” I ask her again.

"Why so desperate to know?"

“He's never said anything to me before...he tells me everything.”

"You sound upset that your best friend hasn't told you this big thing." A slow evil smile spread across her face. "How shocking. See what I mean about how I know him better than you?"

“What do you want from me Erica?”

"You know what I want. I want you to leave him alone. You just make him upset."

“I'm not going to do that.”

"He has be around, he doesn't need you anymore, sweetie." I cant say anything.

"What about a deal?" I look at her through narrowed eyes.

“What type of deal?”

"What about if we both spend time with him-" she held her hand up when I opened my mouth. "And by the end of the month, he has to choose which on of us to be with. Me, the popular girl that wants to date him. Or.. you. The nobody. The person holding him back in this school."
“Not by the end of the month, that’s in two days. The end of next month.”

"Fine. End of next month. Do we have a deal?" She stuck her hand out.
"Ladies," Owen appears beside us with a smile on his face. I stick my hand out and shake hers, ignoring Owen as he stares at us.

“Hi Owen.” I say.

"What's going on?" He looks between us as we drop out hands and stare at each other.

“Nothing.” Erica says, taking hold of his arm and kissing his cheek. I glare at her as her eyes move towards me. She grins as she steps away, mouthing, 'I'm going to win.' I roll my eyes. She's not going to win. There was a small nagging feeling in the back of my mind though. Say she does win? I couldn't live without Owen. What would I do without him? He's been in my life for so long...

"Are you alright?" Owen puts his arm around my shoulders and frowns.
"Yeah, are you okay, Lani?" I lower my head to glare at Erica without Owen seeing.

I nod slowly. “Yeah, I'm fine.”

"Still up for tonight?" I look up at him, who was he talking to? I don't say anything since I don’t know who he is talking to. Erica looks at me, a small confused frown on her face. She didn't know who he was talking to either. We both stay silent.

"Well?"
"Who are you talking to?" Erica asks, looking at him. I look at him too.

He nudges his hip against mine with a raised eyebrow. "We made plans?"

“Oh, yeah.”

"You forgot." It wasn't a question, and he looked upset.

I shake my head. “I didn't I just didn't know who you were talking to.”

"But you must have remembered we had plans tonight." He looks down at me and shakes his head. "I've got to take this book out, I'll see you two outside." As he walks away I sigh. He and I have to talk and get pass this, I don't like things being awkward.

Erica looks at me and mockingly shakes her head. "How can you forget going out with him tonight, Lani?"

“I didn’t!”

"Seems like you did," she says in a taunting tone before turning around and walking away. I glare at her, imaging the phrase 'if looks could kill'. I follow her and head to Owen.

He looks up at me and gives me a small smile. "What do you want to do tonight? Or have you decided to make other plans?"

“You pick something.” I smile softly.

"Your choice." He grins. "I've got to go, don't want to be late. Pick you up after school!" I watched as he jogged towards the front of the library and out the door.

I start heading to my class, with a slight smile on my face. I had to think of somewhere for us to go, somewhere good. He needed to see he had to have me more in his life than Erica. Something to show him that I care so much about him, it'd be awful if her lost me. The next few lessons I barely focus, I want to take him somewhere special. Somewhere that it was just us.
When I walk outside after school I could see students walking around, not ready to go home yet without getting the latest gossip. The only thing that caught my full attention was Erica leaning against Owen's car, with him in front of her.

I try to tear my gaze away from them, but its hard. A small smirk makes it's way onto my lips as I walk over there. She didn't say we had to play fair, right? I stand close to them, but not too close that it'd be creepy. After I count to sixty, I clear my throat. Both of them finally look at me, noticing my presence for the first time.

“Hi.”

"Er, hey, Lani-bear." I have to hide my smile at Erica's face, the mention of my nickname didn't impress her.

“I'm ready when you are.”

"Let's go then." He grins and opens the door. "I'll talk to you later, Erica." I get in his car, smiling.

"Where are we going then, Lani-bear?" He asks once he climbs in the car and starts the engine. He waves to Erica as she sulks against her car, but she soon smiles when her group walk over to her.

“My house, I have to change.”

He looks over at me. "Seriously? We can't just go out?"

“Someone ran into me and get paint all over me.” I unzip my sweat shirt and show him my paint covered shirt.

He grins and looks out the window. "Suits you. Bit see-through though, don't you think?"
"It's where I had to put water on it, to try and get it off." I cross my arms over my chest and pout.

“We'll stop at your house.”
“Thanks, I'd rather people not look at me and see what’s under my shirt.” I look over at him to see his lips rolled into his mouth, trying to hide a smile.

“Are you trying to hide your smile, that’s just mean!” I laugh.

"It's not my fault!" A full blown smile fills his face as he shook his head. "It was the way you said I'd rather people not look at me and see what's under my shirt, it was funny."

“Not funny! I don’t want people to see my leopard print bra!” I instantly blush.

"Leopard print bra, huh?" I stare straight forward but I can feel his eyes on me, causing my cheeks to burn even more.

“Shut up!” I whine, even more embarrassed.

"What?" He says innocently, pulling into my driveway. "I'm just appreciating your choice in clothing," a wicked grin crosses his face as he looks at me.

“Yeah, okay Owen.” I say getting out of his car.

"What? I am!" He calls after me as he climbs out his car.

I stop at my front door unlocking it since my parents are at work. “Coming in or not?”

"Going to leave me on the doorstep?" He raises his eyebrow. "It's a bit cold out, I'm not staying out here." I laugh and pull him into my house.

As we stand in the doorway of my room, I remember I didn't clean it. My room is a total mess.

“Sorry its messy.”

"Messy? This is beyond messy! Did a tornado hit?" He grins down at me before pushing me onto my bed and taking a seat at my desk.

“Funny.” I sit up and look at my bedroom floor. It is covered in clothes, books and school work. "I guess I should pick a few things up. Come on, you're helping."

He groans. “Fine.”

"Thanks," I grin at him and start to stack books at the end of my bed.
"Hey, Lani-bear?" I turn to see him holding something up in his hand.

“Yeah?”

"What's this?"

I grab it from him. “Its nothing.”

"No, let me see." He reaches forward to grab it from me but I shuffle back so I hit the bed. He falls on top of me and manages to get it. He stays on top of me as he looks at it. I watch his reaction silently, my eyes moving between his as he looks at the page. I wish he wouldn’t have gotten the paper from me. When I took it from him I should have just tore it up. He moves the paper onto the floor next to us and looks down at me. Heat rises to my cheeks, he hates it. I just know he does. I look away from him.

"Why didn't you tell me you could draw?" He gently holds my chin and turns my head to look at him.

“Its not a big deal.”

"Yes it is! This is amazing, Lani-bear."

“Its just a drawing.”

"But it was amazing, Lani-bear. Why haven't you shown me anything you've drawn before?"

“Like I said its not a big deal.”

"Why are you saying it's not a big deal? It is! Not many people can draw like that, Lani." He sat back, so he was sitting on my legs but lightly. The picture was in his hands again and he was smiling down at it.

“Its really not. I draw stuff like that all the time and in art class.”

"You could get a scholarship for this," he says, smiling down at me.

I shrug. “I guess.”

"You seem like you don't care, Lani-bear." He frowns at me. "You could get a scholarship into a college and you don't care?"

“Its not that..”

"What is it then?"

“My parents."

"What do you mean?" He cocks his head to the side and looks confused.

“Its not exactly what they want me to do.” I say. “They don’t get why I’d want to go to college for this when I get such good grades.”

"But what do you want, Lani-bear? If you want to study this in college, then do it. If you don't, don't. You parents can't convince you to do something you don't want to."

“I know....but they are my parents and I, we're close.”

"Lani..." he frowns. "You should decide your own future. No one else. Remember that." I nod, not looking at him. He sighs and leans his head forward, resting his forehead against my own.

“I should change…” He makes a noise of agreement but doesn't move.

I get up and go over to my closet pulling out a shirt and sweater. I sit my clothes on my bed and strip off my sweatshirt and paint covered shirt, exposing my leopard print bra. Owen shifts behind me, I turn to look at him, he is probably just getting more comfortable on the floor. I grab my shirt off my bed and notice that Owen is actually looking at me.

"What?" I turn to look at him.

“Nothing.” he says.

"No, what is it?" I place my hand on my hip and stare down at him, he is leaning against my night stand.

“You have paint on you.”

"Where?" I look down at my stomach to search for paint.

“Um…”

"Where?" I ask again, twisting slightly to see if I had it on my hips.

“Your chest…”

"What?" I look at him. I look down and the spot my bra doesn’t cover has blue paint on it. "Oh. Right. Well..." I blink and try to rub it off.

“Damn it wont come off!” I grumble under my breath as I look at Owen, to see him staring at the spot my hand had just left. I look around for something I can use to get the paint off. "What would work to get if off?" I ask him, sitting on the floor next to him, my eyes trailing around the room. Make up remover probably wouldn't work.

“Uh....I'm not sure.”

I turn to look at him. "Come on, you must know something that'll work. I don't want to go around with paint on me." I try to rub it again but it just smudges it.

“Water and dish soap maybe.”

"Okay," I stood up. I purse my lips. "Want something to eat after? I'm hungry." I walk out my bedroom with him behind me.

“Yeah sure.”

"Okay, cool. Just give me a second, okay?" I turn on the tap and grab the soap. He nods. I wet my hand and add soap, making sure it was soapy enough before trying to get the paint off. "Stupid, what do they make this stuff out off?"

“Who knows Lani-bear.”

"What's got up your butt?" I ask, sliding onto the kitchen counter and looking at him.

“Nothing.”
“Owen, really? Just tell me.” He doesn't say anything, just avoided my gaze.
"Owen?"

“What?” he asks.
"Are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" He asks innocently.

“Owen don’t play innocent.”

"I'm not! Nothing is wrong." I sigh and carry on trying to get the paint off.

“Okay.” We both stay silent until I hear Owen shifting from his position leaning against the counter.

I finally get the paint off. "Finally!" I grin and chuck the wet paper towel at Owen, winking at him when he frowns at me.

“What's that frown for?” I ask him.

"Nothing," he shrugs with his head turns to the side but I can see his eyes still on me.

“Is my shirt still in my room?” He makes a noise of agreement. I sigh and go back to my room.

What is he so annoyed about? The soft noise of feet padding along the floor tells me he's following behind me. I grab my shirt off my bed and pull it over my head, along with my sweater. I can feel Owen behind me. I turn around.

"What's wrong?" I lean up and poke the corners of his lips. "Why you frowning?"

He says nothing. “Owen?” He leans his forehead against mine and sighs, his breath fanning across my face.

“What's wrong?” I ask again.

He mumbles something but I don't hear him. "What did you say?"

“Owen, what did you say?”

He says something again and I grow impatient. "Owen, spit it out!" He sighs and looks at me.

"What is it, Owen? You can tell me." He sits down on my computer chair and pulls me down with him. I sit on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder. “Please tell me Owen.”
"It's nothing," he mumbles.
“You said something and I know you didn’t say 'its nothing'.”

"It's just hard," he finally mutters.

“What's hard?”

"You just walked around in front of me in just your bra and..." he trails off with a sigh, his hands tightening on my thighs before letting go.

“Oh...that never used to bother you...I just didn’t realize…”

"I never use to think of you that way before," he mutters, lightly chuckling at the end.

“Yeah.” He doesn't say anymore, just puts his arms around my waist and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him too. I nuzzle my face in his neck and think. What had caused us to change? Why did we suddenly do... it, together? I cant help but wonder what really did makes us...

He starts humming next to my ear, causing me to smile. One of our songs. We have two songs, one we both love the most and we share it. My smile doesn’t go away. If anything it gets bigger.

His hum soon starts turning into words. "Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth, as you scream his name you're killing me. Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time." I bury my head in the crook of his neck. He sings the rest of the song, making me smile. I can feel my heart screaming at me to kiss him but we have already said we aren't going to go there anymore..
It takes everything in me not to kiss him. His hands tighten on my waist, pulling me closer to him - if possible. I will myself not to look up at him, but I give in and look up at him. He's lips are moving silently over the words of our song, his eyes on me. I just look at him. His fingers dig into my thighs as he looks at me. I feel heat rushing to my face as I think of our night together. One of our nights together. His grip on my thighs tighten. As I look between his eyes I can tell he's thinking of one of our two nights together. I look down, I cant look up at him anymore. His hand enters my vision, pulling my chin up so I look up at him.

“Yes?”
"Can I-?" he stops and presses his lips into a thin line. I don’t know what I want to say. Do I let him? My eyes flick to his lips then back to his eyes, unsure of what to do. He said we shouldn't sleep together, that didn't rule out just kissing... right? I nod.
A smile spreads across his face as he moves his head forward and crashes his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as his arms tighten around me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. As he tries to walk us over to my bed, he trips on all the clothing on my floor, causing him to stumble forwards. Luckily we land on my bed, but with him on top of me, crushing me a bit.
"Sorry," he mutters against my lips, opening his eyes to look down at me.
“Its okay.” He grins before kissing me again. I gently push on his shoulders, making him roll over so I'm sitting on him. I smirk down at him.
"I really do like this position," he says in a husky voice. I blush and look away.
He holds my chin and smiles at me. "It's cute when you blush."
"Shut up," I say, biting his lip. "I don't like being called cute."
“You never seem to mind before.”
"I can change my mind, can't I?" I look at him from the corner of my eye and run my hands up his chest.
“Ye-yeah.”
"Did you just stammer?" I turn my head to look down at him, stilling running my hands up and down his chest.

“No.”
"It sounded like it," I breathe close to his ear. He turns my head and kisses me.
When he stops I look down at him. "What was that for?"
“I have to have a reason?”
"Was it to avoid my question about your stammer?" I grin at him as her averts his eyes.
“Maybe.”
"Thought so," I say in a small voice. He runs his hands up the side of my legs. "I bet I can make you stammer again," I chuckle at the thought.
“I don’t think so.”
"I think so," I say.
“If you say so.”
"Wanna bet?" I look at him through my eyelashes as I lean forward.
“Sure.”

"Okay," I sit up straight and look at him. "I bet I can make you stammer - again - to prove I can."
“Try me.” I grin at him as I lean forward, lightly brushing my lips against his before moving to below his ear.
“That’s not fair Lani-bear.”
"What isn't?" I ask, biting his earlobe.
“That.”
"Is it a problem?" I ask, moving my lips to his neck. He closes his eyes. I silently grin to myself as I kiss his neck, then lightly bite on the spot below his ear. His hands hold onto my waist. He rolls us over. I look up at him.

“What are we doing?”

"What do you mean?"

“This…” He sighs and goes to move off me. I don’t know whether I should stop him or not. My hands grip his waist before he can move. He stares down at me, silently asking what I'm doing.

“Don’t move.”

"Why?" I bite my lip and look up at him. What the hell! Just once more wouldn't hurt, right? He looks down at me, a smile tugging at his lips. I hate that knowing look in his eyes, he know I can't resist. I grab a fistful of his shirt and pull him down, kissing him.

I can feel his surprise at how forceful I am at kissing him but I don't care. Making him roll over onto his back, I whisper in his ear; "I didn't make you stammer. Shall I try now?"

He grins. “You can try.”

"I'll try and succeed," I say in a confident tone. I resume from before, kissing down his neck slowly. I smile and bit on his neck lightly. A small satisfactory moan escapes his mouth, but it isn't what I want. I need him to talk to prove I can do it. I move my hands up and down his chest and start playing with his belt.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I whisper in his ear, a smile on my face. His hands hold mine tightly as I slowly pull on his belt. I pull it off and grin, waiting for his reaction. He seems startled for a moment before a smile appears on his face. He thinks I won't do anything more.

I unbutton his jeans.

His eyes slid shut, his hands now gripping my thighs. He isn't stammering, and that was goal.

I unzip them.

I barely lift my body up for me to move his jeans out the way and he is rolling us over, pinning me down onto the bed.

“Oh come on Owen! I know you're holding it in.” I move my hands to his jeans and pull them down. He moves forward and slams his lips against mine, kissing me with urgency. He kicks his jeans off once they reach his ankles. "You haven't opened your mouth at all, how am I suppose to know whether you stammered or not!" I huff out a breath as I look up at him. He pulls off my shirt and sweater. His hands move to either side of my head. We both silently look at each other, not saying a word, just smiling. His hands move to my waist. I tug his hands away and move them so both our intertwined fingers are above my head. "You haven't stammered," I give him an evil grin.

“So?”

"You can't remove my jeans if you haven't."

“Lani-bear.” he groans.

"Yes?" I say sweetly, a teasing smile on my face.

“You're mean.”

"I know." I lean down kissing his bare chest slowly. When I place my hand on his chest, just above his heart, I can feel it thumping faster than normal.

I smile, but realize my heart is thumping faster than normal too. He moves his hand from my waist up my side until it's resting on my heart as well, a smile on his face.
The look in his eyes tells me what he wants, what I want, I mean one more time really cant do any harm, can it?

As much as I want to hear him stammer, it can wait. I move my head up and kiss him with force. I feel his arms wrap around me tight pulling me closer. His hand trails up my back until he gets to the straps of my bra, he pulls away and looks up at me, waiting for me to stop him.

But I don’t stop him.
He gives me a small smile before moving his hand to my neck and pulling me down to kiss him. I smile against his lips while kissing him back. Damn, why does he have to be such a good kisser?! I slowly move my hands up his chest and tangle them in his hair. He tugs on my hair and moves his hands down to my waist, tugging on the waistband of my jeans. We're stilling kissing and I have to find some way to let him know he can take them off. I grab his hands and move them to the front of my jeans, the only way I could let him know without breaking the kiss.

I feel him unbutton them.

His hand slides down my thighs as he pulls my jeans slowly down, trying to tease me by going slow. I'd never admit it to him, but its driving me insane that he is pulling them off so slowly. When he pulls his mouth away from mine, he moves to my ear and whispers. I feel him kiss just below my ear but I don’t hear what he says.

"What?" I mumble, not trusting my voice to go any higher in case I moan.

"Your turn to be teased," he mutters against my ear. I look at him to see a smirk playing on his lips.

“What are you going to do?”
"You'll see," he says, flipping us over. He lips find the spot below my ear again.
“No-not fair Owen.”
"Did you just stutter?" He winks at me before kissing down my neck to my collarbone.
I blush. Damn, he was the one that was supposed to stutter, not me!
I could see a knowing smirk on his face, he knew it was supposed to be the other way round. I frowned at tugged at the roots of his hair, bring his head closer to mine. I kiss him forcefully. A smile makes it way onto my face as I hear him moaning quietly.

I try to flip us over but I cant. He catches on to what I'm trying to do, he slides his hands under my legs and rolls us over. I smile. I cant help but kiss him. As I kiss him I notice that he hasn’t moved his hands, but I don’t really care. As I kiss him I move my hands teasingly slow down his chest until I get to his waist, trying to see if I can make him stutter like he did to me. I play with the waistband of his boxers. I duck my head to hide my smile when I hear his breathing speed up and his hands tighten. I continue to play with the waist band of his boxers and wait for his reaction.

His hands, tightly, move up my leg until he reaches my butt. I stay where I am as his hands reach my butt. I look up at him through my eyelashes, waiting for his next move. He kisses me. If I wanted him to stutter, I had to do something different.
I start pulling even more at his boxers. He pushes his body closer to mine, almost making it impossible for me to touch his boxers at all.
“Owen!” I whine.
"Yes?" He mumbles before biting my lip.
“Not fair.”

"What isn't?"

“You know what isn’t.”
"You'll have to tell me, I don't know," he says, putting my bottom lip between his teeth then pulling away.

I moan. “I hate you.”
"No, you don't." He kisses down my neck. "Say you don't hate me."
“You're right,” I moan again. “I don’t.”

He chuckles low in his throat. "Good girl," he winks at me as I rest my head against his chest. While I have the chance I pull off his boxers. e makes a small groaning sound as I put my hands on his waist. I smirk. I press my lips to his but pull away before he can do anything then move to his neck, and carry on until I get to his stomach. His breathing gets heavy. His eyes connect with mine as I look up at him. His hands move to my waist and he starts playing with my panties. My breath hitches in my throat, a small moan escaping my mouth. He kisses me and continues to play with the waits of my panties. I move my hands so they're resting on his thighs.
After a few minutes I feel him start to pull them down slowly. I bite down on his lip gently, showing I was getting annoyed with him moving too slow. He understands me because he pulls them off and kisses my stomach. His hands run down the side of my stomach, stopping on my hips. He kisses my hips and I let out a quiet moan. I lightly tug on his hair as he kissing along my waistline.
“Lani-bear…”
"Yeah?" he sits up getting off me. I feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment, what did I do?

He looks at me and then pulls me into his arms. “What's wrong?” he asks me.

"Nothing," I mumble, putting my face in the crook of his neck to hide my red cheeks.

“I know something is wrong, please tell me.”

"Why did you move away?" I mutter, a frown on my face.

“Lani-bear...I don’t have anything…” I lean back to look at him.

“What?” he asks.

I am confused, what does he mean?
“Lani?”

"What?" I look at him.

“I told you why.” I bite my lip. Why can't he have thought of this before?

“You look upset.“ he says.

"Of course I am," I mutter. "We were.. I.." I trail off. What can I say? I want to do it with him plain and simple?

“I'm so sorry Lani-bear.” he says. “We could without it but....we shouldn’t take that risk.”
I purse my lips. We didn't have to sleep together, did we?
“I'm sorry....I want to but...I don’t have anything and I don’t want to take that big of a risk.”

"It's fine," I mumble, my tone defeated.

“Lani-bear, I know you and I know that its not fine.”

"You can't exactly expect me to be happy after you say... that."

“I know Lani-bear.” I press my lips against his neck and sigh. “I'm so sorry.”

"I guess I'll get dressed then.." I mutter.

“I can check in my car.”

"What?" I lean back and look at him.

“I can go check in my car to see if I have anything.”

"You keep them in your car?" Even though I am disappointed, I can't help but crack a smile.

“Sometimes.”

"I hate to know why," I frown. He always seems to drive Erica places- I stop myself before I can even finish the thought.

“Lani…” he sighs.

"What?" I look at him.

“I'll just go look…” I blush and wrap the duvet around me, suddenly embarrassed that I'm not wearing any clothes. He pulls on his clothes and runs outside. I stare out the window. When he said we should hang out, I didn't expect this..

I never thought that this would happen again...or that we'd be in this situation again. I bite my lip and rest my head on my knees. He comes back awhile later with a slight smile on his face. I turn my head to the side and watch him. He sits on the edge of my bed.

After a few seconds of watching each other, he tugs on the duvet around me.

“Hey.” he says.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows as he finally gets one of my hands off the duvet. He takes my hand and puts something in it. My cheeks burn as I look down at it. He kisses my nose. I smile and move my head to the side, kissing the side of his jaw down to his neck. He pulls off his shirt and jeans. His hands grab onto my waist and pushes me into the bed, kissing my lips with force. The duvet is no longer around me. My legs wrap around his waist, my arms around his neck, trailing slowly down his back. He groans as I move under him. I move my arms to his waist pull at his boxers.

"Someone's in a rush," he mutters, head against my neck. I giggle and hide my face in his chest. He lifts my head and smiles down at me, a small sweet smile.

He pulls off his boxers and looks at me. “Are you happy now?” My eyes widen and I blush. I decide to act like I wasn't embarrassed, I leant on my elbows and whispered close to his ear.

“Yes.” He stares down at me. I don’t look at him, I'm too embarrassed. I catch a glimpse of a grin before he's kissing down my neck. I moan. His lips stop at my waistline, he head turns towards me, eyebrow raised.

“What?”

"Nothing," he smiles.

I grin. “Okay.” He kisses his way back up to my mouth. I kiss him back and let him pull off my panties.

His hand slides down the side of my body, resting on my thighs. He whispers in my ear, "You are beautiful, Lani-bear." I blush. He pokes my cheeks and winks, before kissing me again. I blush more and kiss him back. His fingers slip through mine, holding them above my head.

“What...are...you...doing…” I ask breathlessly.

"What do you mean?" He smiles and kisses the spot below my ear.

“My...hands.."

"Mm, does it matter?" He squeezes my fingers and kisses my cheek. "Don't want me holding your hands?"

“No it doesn’t matter.”

"Good. I wasn't going to let go." I blush for the hundredth time today. He bites down on my earlobe, making a shiver run down my spine. Using the heel of his hand, he presses down on the packet that I'm still holding onto. I manage to move my hands and I wave the packet in front of his face.

"Teasing?" He raises his eyebrow.

“Maybe…” I wink.

"Well," he leans his face close to mine. "Two can play at that game."

“What do you mean by that?”

"You tease me, I'll do it back twice as bad."

“Oh no!”

"Oh yes," he winks. I shake my head.

"What are you going to do?" I ask him, my eyes flicking between his.

“Hmm, I'll have to think about that.”

"Well, while you think about that." I make him lay flat on his back and trail my hands down his chest until I got to his thighs. I lean down and kiss his chest. As I rub small circles with my thumb on his thigh, I kiss slowly down his chest.
"Wh-what are you doing?" I smile. I succeeded! A slow smile spreads across his face, realizing why I am smiling down at him like an idiot.

“I knew I could do it.”

"I guess you could." He gives me a genuine smile as he watches me grin proudly.

“Yay!” I giggle.

"Now..." he grips me thighs and pulls me closer to him, kissing me slowly.

“Now...what?”

"Can we carry on or would you like to boast some more?" He whispers.

“We can carry on.” I grin.

"Good," he spoke against my lips. I kiss him back. Soon his hands move down to my legs, moving them so they are wrapped around his waist. I close my eyes, just feeling his warm touch on my bare skin.

"Are you alright?" He whispers against my neck.

“Yes.” He wraps his arms around me and kisses me as he moves himself. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him tight.

He puts on a condom. Pleasure shoots through my body and I smile. When he kisses my neck, my heart races. We continue to ‘make love’ and it seems to go on for hours and hours. The whole time he holds me and won't let go, I love that. He's so gentle with me.

My head is resting against his chest, both of us trying to catch our breath. His hands are still holding tight on my waist, refusing to let me go just yet. I smile softly at the fact he doesn’t want to let me go. I can feel my eyes slowly shutting, a wave of tiredness sweeping over me.
"Maybe." I kiss his chest and get more comfortable. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair. I smile as he starts to hum our song. I close my eyes and just listen. I shift to get more comfortable, causing him to tighten his arms around me. I feel him kiss the top of my head.

The thoughts of us making love three times come to mind, I try to rid the thoughts from my mind. But they don’t go away.

"What are you thinking?" He murmured to me. I smile to myself, if only he knew the thoughts running through my head.

“Nothing.” I mumble.

"There must be something running through your pretty little head." I blush at what he says. Everything he says now makes me blush.

"Are you blushing? Ooh, are you having indecent thoughts?" He chuckles.

“Shut up!” I whine.

He pretends to look shocked. "You aren't denying it!"

“So?”

"Wait, you are having indecent thoughts? Who would have thought my innocent Lani-bear would be having dirty thoughts!" He grins down at me. I look away blushing like crazy. He called my his Lani-bear.

"You're so cute when you blush," he murmurs, lightly pinching my cheeks. "Come on then, Lani-bear. What are you thinking of?"

“This…”

"Your dirty thoughts are of two people laying together?" He pursed his lips. "I think we need to remind you of what dirty thoughts are." What?!
"What's that face for?" He asks, poking my cheek.

“Nothing.”

"Hm, okay then." I mentally sigh. "What are you thinking then?" I lean on my elbow so my head is level with his.
"Hmm, you tell me what you are thinking first."
"It's a secret," I whisper. "Come on, tell me," I say, lightly kissing his jaw. "You know you want to."

“You.”

"Me?" I scrunch my nose. "What about me?"
“Everything about you.”
"What do you mean?"
“I'm thinking about you.”

"Just me?" I raise my eyebrow but I can feel red coloring my cheeks.

“Yes, just you.”

"I feel honored. Good thoughts, I hope." I roll onto my stomach and put my head on his arm.

“Very good thoughts”

"Like what?" I press, wanting to know what he's thinking about me. His finger trails along my spine, making me momentarily forget what I was asking him about.

“You laughing and smiling.” I bury my face in the crook of his arm and smile. He strokes my hair.

"Are you going to tell me what you were thinking about?" He asks, pulling me against him. I sigh. Should I tell him? I turn my head to the side to see his face close to my own. A small smile makes its way onto my face. The words are out my mouth before I can even stop them.

“I'm thinking about us.”

"Same wave length then?" I doubt he was thinking about us making love so I avert my eyes to his chest.

“Yeah.”

"Are you sure?" He smirks, lifting my chin up.

“Yes.” I lie.

"Why can't you meet my eyes then?"

“No reason.”

"If you say so," he smiles at me.

“I do say so.” He makes a small noise in the back of his throat, I raise my eyebrow at him but he ignores me and gets more comfortable. I cuddle up to him. He's warm and comfy. I can feel my eyes slowly shutting, just for a minute would be fine. I feel his arm wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. He murmurs goodnight close to my ear, telling me that it was okay for me to close my eyes. I snuggle up to him even more.
When I open my eyes, the sun is shining brightly through my bedroom window. I feel arms wrapped me and I instantly smile to myself.

"Good morning," he whispers, lightly kissing my forehead.

“Morning.” I smile.

"Good sleep?" He asks around a yawn.

“Very.”

"Good," he grins at me. I smile and just lay in his arms. He clears his throat and shifts.

“What?” I ask.

"Er, nothing." He gives me a small smile and turns onto his back.

“Owen,” I say. “What is it?”

"Nothing, don't worry." He stares up at the ceiling.

I move my hand up and down his arm. “You sure?” He presses his lips into a thin line and nods.

“Okay.” I close my eyes and lean against him, not caring that I'm not wearing anything and neither is he. His hand slides to my waist, rubbing small circles with his thumb. I cant help but smile to myself. I move my head back to look up at him. He's half asleep.

"Checking me out?" He mumbles.

“No.” I blush.

He chuckles. "Whatever you say, Lani-bear." I cuddle up to him even more and close my eyes. His hand trails up and down my spine, neither of us saying anything. I shift so my leg is over his, my head on his chest. I draw circles on his chest. He mimics my movements on the lower part of my back. I shiver slightly but don’t let it show. I could see a small smirk on his face, letting me know that I didn't hide it very well. I don’t care though, he knows me so well I cant hide anything from him.

"Cold, Lani-bear?" He teases.

“Yes.” I really am, after all I don’t have anything on.

He wraps his arms around me, laying on top of me. "Better?" I chuckle but it's muffled by his chest.

“Yes.” I say. “But move back under me. I liked laying on your chest.”

"You like being on top? Huh." He rolls onto his side and leans on his elbow.

“You make that sound way different than what it really means.”

"It's my job," he grins.

“You're mean.”

"You know I'm not," he mock pouts and pokes my stomach. I just close my eyes.

"Falling asleep on me? Nice."
“Sorry.” I mumble.
"I was kidding," he nudges me and put the bottom half of his legs on mine, keeping me in place. I giggle softly.

He raises his eyebrows and pokes my cheeks. "Giggling?"

“Shut up.” I blush and stick my tongue out at him.
"Aw," he coos. "isn't that adorable." I glare at him as he pinches my cheeks.
“Stop talking and sleep.” I mumble.

"But I'm fully awake." He puts his hands on my hips. "Don't go to sleep!"

“Then stay still while I sleep.”

"You expect me to just lay here, while you sleep?" He pokes my stomach.

“Please?”

"Why should I?"

“Because you're my best friend.”

"And you are my best friend, therefore you should stay awake." I open my eyes to look at him and he's grinning down at me.

I give him my puppy dog face. “Pwease?” I ask.

"Fine, I'll have to entertain myself then." I snuggle up to him again, and close my eyes. Not even a second later I can feel his hand drawing patterns on my back. I dont stop him, I dont even want to. A small smile makes its way onto my face as he draws patterns all over my back, making it hard to get back to sleep. Finally, after a little while I start falling asleep again.
When I open my eyes I see Owen looking up at the ceiling, a small smile on his face.

“What's that smile for?” A startled expression crosses his face as he looks down at me. "How long have you been awake for?"

“A few minutes. Why?”

"No reason," he smiles and looks back up at the ceiling. "Maybe we should get up. Your stomach was rumbling."

I blush a bit. “Probably.” A soft tapping noise meets my ears but I shrug it off, probably just the wind outside.

“You going to let me get up?”

"I suppose..." he says but he didn't move.

“I cant move.” He grins and sits up himself, his legs either side of me. I sit up a little and I'm still leaning against him, but the blankets slip off of me.
He gives me a small smile and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Are you really hungry?" He mutters.

“Kind of.”

"Fine." he cracks a smile and moves us.
"Lani, darling, do you want-" My mum stops short in the door way, her mouth opening and closing as she stares at us. I fall off my bed and get wrapped up in my sheets.

"Owen?" My mum blinks and looks at him. "Downstairs, five minutes." She points her finger between us and walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 107 16
What happens when the man is assigned to protect you becomes more than just your bodyguard?? In "The Bodyguard," Warren, a highly trained ex-seal ope...
25.3K 675 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
43.6M 1.5M 41
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction and #5 in Romance || Melody Carson has been in the same class as Tyson McCannon since primary school. She's wat...
23.7K 1.3K 32
I was going to give you my heart; you may not have wanted it, and that was okay but still, I gave it to you anyway. © Christine Marie 2017.