Who Said girls Couldn't Play...

By herecomesdree

Delilah. A beautiful girl who just so happens to play football. She's a junior in high school and 16 almost 1... More

Chapter 1
copy rights
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: tryouts and troubles
Thanks!!
Chapter 4: Tylers P.O.V
Chapter 5: leaving
Chapter 6: what?
Chapter 7: woah
Chapter8:it's like a bomb went off
Chapter: maybe
Chapter9: maybe it'll be ok
Chapter 10: hope
Chapter 10 Part Two: Things May Work
Chapter 10 part 3:piece of art
Chapter 10 part 4: Dress Shoping
Chapter 11: Surprise!!
Chapter 12: What?!?!
Chapter 13: Moving On And goodbyes
Chapter 14: Homecoming Game
Chapter 15: Homecoming Dance
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17:Good news?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Workouts With Gage?
Chapter 20: My New Room
Chapter 21: dolls, stuffed animals, and surprizes
Chapter 22: Something New
Chapter 23: Practice, Practice, Game
Chapter 24: Almost There
Chapter 25:Do We Win?
Chapter 26:Party Like There's No Tomorrow.
Chapter 28: France planing
Chapter 29: Leaveing For France
Chapter 30: The Flight
Epilogue
SEQUEL and other books

Chapter 27: Friends?

3.7K 153 5
By herecomesdree

A/n I wake up this morning and I see this!! We made it! This book is number 114 in teen fiction! This means so much to me, have fun reading, love you!

------

I wake up in a different room in my house, with an arm around my waist.

I get up and out of the bed only to see a wide awake Gage.

"Good morning" Gage says, smiling.

"Morning." I say.

Gage comes and hugs me. "Listen, we can do this however you want, be friends for awhile longer, we can do whatever you want."

I nod my head. "Listen, I like you, I just don't know."

"Don't know what?"

"How it would work" I say looking down.

"What do you mean?"

I look at him, "We have one year of school left, then we are off to college"

"We could be on the other sides of the country for four years. "

"And... We have a guarantied year, we can figure out  the rest when we get to that point."

"What if, something happens?" I say still not completely confident that it will work out.

"It doesn't matter, I'm willing to take the chance." Gage says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I am, are you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now let's go eat we can talk this through later."

"Okay"

Gage grabs my hand and as we approach my door I walk in.

"I have to get different clothes." I explain "and just brush up a bit."

He sits on my bed and I Go into my closet getting a pair of sweat pants and a crop top, which stops right above my belly button. The sweat pants come up to right under my belly button.

I go into the bathroom and change. I brush my teeth, and put my hair into a messy bun, wrap a bandana around my head and tie it so its like a head band. I pull out a couple of pieces of hair to frame my face.

I open the door only to see Gage on my bed dancing to a song playing on my radio.

He turns around, sees me, and he stops mid robotic arm.

"Whoops, um, I'll just, yeah. Let's go."

We walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. Unfortunately for us everyone was up and waiting for me to cook. So all heads turn towards us.

Almost everyone's mouths were hanging open. For exactly 44 seconds everything was quiet.

"What are you guys?"

"Oh, that's so cute, awe."

"Good job man"

"Oh look at them they're so cute"

"Get it"

I laughed, "calm down almost nothing happened."

"Almost nothing?!"

"Of course you catch the almost."

I sigh and look at Gage, he shrugs.

"Yeah we just kissed, that's it. I swear"

"You went through with the dare?"

I look at Gage to see he's really confused.

"I went in the originally because they dared me to kiss you, I knew I wouldn't have the guts otherwise. I'm sorry Gage."

He sighs.

"Well it wasn't the best way to have our first kiss but I guess that's okay, I'm glad we did kiss ."

"Awe that's soo cute!" Avery says.

"You guys want to know what else is cute?"

"Yeah"

"I happen to now that someone here has a crush on Cole here." I say smirking.

"Who?" Cole asks.

"Little miss Avery over here." I say winking at her.

"Really?" Cole asks, directing the question to Avery.

"Yeah, I told little Miss loud mouth over here not to say anything though."

Grinning sheepishly I start walking to the kitchen.

I turn around, " how about pancakes and bacon?" Everyone nods and starts to talk.

I quadruple the pancake recipe and split it into four bowls. In the first I put m&m's, the second is chocolate chips and m&m's, the third is strawberries and chocolate, the fourth is plain.

I have all five burners on with a pan on each and then on the big heating counter top thing there are three more pans. I start with the plain, with all of the pans I get them done in 8 minutes. Then the chocolate and strawberries pancakes are cooking.  The third pancake that I make are the m&m's, the next is the m&m's and chocolate.

Next I cook all of the bacon, 2 packs of bacon. I place everything on separate plates on the island.

"Hey, guys, the food is ready come and get it!"

I place the extra plates and forks on the counter, place the syrup and butter on the counter opposite of the pancakes.

Everyone comes in and grabs their pancakes, the plain are gone first. Then the m&m, everyone sits down and I get mine which happen to be the m&m with chocolate chips, with one piece of bacon.

I walk out into the tv room to see everyone eating and watching a basketball game.

"Hey, sit here." Gage says, pointing at the seat next to him.

"Okay." I sit down and start eating. Once I'm done I get everyone's plates and take them to the kitchen. Al of the dishes are in the sink. I get out the plastic wrap to help keep the food fresh for as long as possible.

I start on the dishes. The bubbles coating my hands. I remember playing with the dishes while cleaning them as a little kid, cooking with bubbles I guess you could say.

I clean all of the dishes in 45 minutes.

"Hey."

"Hi" I say wiping my hands with a fluffy towel.

"I was just coming to help you." Gage says, "but it looks like you just finished"

"Yeah," I say with a slight laugh. "Would you like a Pepsi?"

"Sure."

I walk to the fridge and grab two Pepsi cans.

"Glass or can"

"Glass please"

I set the cold cans on the counter and get the cups. I fill the empty cups with Pepsi and ice. Placing the cans into the trash bin I walk over to the the table, set one of the cold, sweating, blue glasses, on the dark wood table, in front of Gage and the other In Front of me.

I pull out the cherry oak chair and sit in it with my leg in the cris cross apple sauce way, if we are using kid terms.

"Are you still going to play football next year?" I ask just to make sure.

"Yeah, wouldn't dream about quitting"

"That's good" I say, happy that I'll get to see him more.

My phone rings.
"I'm so sorry" I pick up the phone,

"Hey dad"

"I have a surprise"

"What is it."

" you, me, Ariel, and ten friends are going to France."

"Really?"

"Yeah we're leaving tomorrow morning."

"Holy crap. Okay I'll tell them, thanks dad."

I hang up and look at Gage speechless.

"We are going to France with 9 other people, I have to pick them but it's going to be really fun."

"I'm thinking, you, angel, Brent, Jack, Cole, tom, Jerry, Avery, summer, and Autumn."

"Sounds good"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 14.3K 68
My name is Ashton, I just started a new school. Before you get confused I'm a girl. I have all female parts. I'm going to try out for the boys footba...
5.7K 247 27
Levin is a good girl tangled up in a Ruthless Game. She has just joined a "new fancy rich-kid school" as she calls it. She misses her old life. Her d...
1.1K 10 11
After a disasterous divorce betwen her parents, Hannah has been going to new schools left and right, and has her heart set on hating her parents and...
598 18 14
Delilah Rivers is not popular but she's not the girl everyone picks on, she is your average Junior in High School just trying to get by. Delilah is c...