Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies Part 51

165 7 0
By shies322

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.47K reads?

I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 51:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"I need you to do something for me." She (Sweetness) asked me.

"Anything, Princess....." I replying to her question.

"I need you to go to the office I was held in and get the CDs. Don't forget to get the ones from their fallback system. I love the fallback system that they have. Oh right, I'm getting off task Sorry about that." She chuckles softly.

"CDs?" I asked her.

"Yes... It has all the evidence on it for you to give Soryu. Make sure you go in and remove all those CDs from the fallback system. Then you place blank CDs in all of them. (The back up systems) so everything we did here would go unnoticed. Once You finish that You go and take the CDs in to the HQ and put them in Soryu hand and I would wrapped them up into a paper towel so they don't get scratched up. Also I had recorded the other people who set us up on record and I slipped them behind the desk. Underneath the table behind the recorder. Do you understand?" She asked me.

"Yes, ma'am.." I answered her with a nod.

"Okay are you sure. Those recordings are important." She stressed to me.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"So, how many are there left?" I asked to change the subject.

"4-5 plus Blade!" She winced in pain as Inui try to clean her face. I took her water bottle and pour water on a my handkerchief and started to clean her tattered and bruised-d face. I started Grumbling as I do it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" She asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." I replied.

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and Link and two subordinates." She says quietly.

"Okay, Fan out! You have your orders" Samejima commanded.

"Wait! What happened to Ryo!?" Ghost said.....

"What happened to him?" Subordinate 3 Ice Dragons asked Samejima .

"What happened to Ryo? You were supposed to be in the car!?" Ice Dragons subordinate 2 said.

"Yes what happened to him? he supposed to be right by your side right? He's not in here?" Glenn murmured.

After Inui was finished with her wounded face. She walked over to the Ice Dragons named Glenn, and the other Ice Dragons to see if they were Okay.... She so worried about them. She starts to inspecting them making sure they are okay and fine.

She checked Glenn's face, his arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds. She is see that they are doing good. I stare at her seeing how she is more concerned for them, than her self. She's selfless.

".........." The men are staring at her. They are so concerned for her. We all want to kill whoever touched her.

"Are you Hurt?" She says as She survey them.

She checked their faces, they're arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds etc. I see they are all doing great.

"..........." The men are staring at me and her again. Knowing to just go with it. Or they will never escape.

"Please Princess stop worrying...." Glenn says softly.

"..........." She looks up from what she is doing. And says nothing but smiles.

She looks like she's  been through Hell and everything. But still she kind smile like nothing has ever happened to her.

She walked over to them. Waiting For them to submit to her. So She can check their wounds again.

I don't know, why? But She needed to check them again. She pointed to each man, "Are you or you Okay? What about you? A-are you Okay??" She's stressed, As She looked at each ones face. She checked them anyway for injuries. Even tho their were no visual injuries.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Toa says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butts?" She huffed in annoyance.

"............" The men started to chuckle.

"Princess you will never change. We need to protect and worry about you and your injuries......." Ghost interjected.

"..... Okay you all win!" She say in defeat, but She softly smiles at my men comments.

She walked over to me and looked at me in defeat. I softly hug her to try to calm her down.

I decided to check her face again. "I.... your fine?" As She looked at my face while I checked her head.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Aki says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butt too?" She announced in a huffed.

She turn to me  and  she say, as She stand up straight, "L-listen to me! We have traders among us.... Y-you guys are safe  now, but I need you to do as I say, follow my plan. Now listen closely. Ghost, you take 8 men with you. Take them to Ryo location. Which is on level-4.You know where that is?"  She asked.

"............." He nods.

"Ryo was sent to a different location by Ryuun. Now, Blade aka the greasy man, sent 4 PuNks to kill him, on Ryuun's orders!" She trails off and looks at Ghost.

"Ahh!" Several men gasp at Sweetness's words of the betrayal of there boss.

Sweetness continues her order on her plans, "I need you men to go and capture them, or if you can't then do what you do best! Now, Ghost go!"  Sweetness commented swiftly.

The men started to leave. They looked back at her and nod. They begin disappear into the darkness. But before they do Sweetness calls out to them.

"Wait!" She said.

They turned back to face her.

"Be careful! Come back to me! And Don't hold anything back and Please! Be careful!" She stressed out worriedly.

They nodded and continue to disburse.

She begin to talk to the remaining Ice Dragons. "Listen we have more Punks  looking for us. I counted more than 17  on the surveillance cameras, it could be more or less, plus Link and Blade the leader, and co-leader."

"............." They all nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." She says a matter a factly.

"......." We looked at her with wide eyes. We know this wasn't her she never spoke like this before. It's like she changed before our eyes. She was making sure we survived at all cost.

The way she spoke was amazing. Inui and I watch her in awe. Our mouths were opened.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" She reiterated.

"Now! Go!" She shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with Samejima, Sweetness, Nails, and Trigger.

They're standing there in awe of what She did.

"What!?!" She asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" She questioned, as She looked in each ones face. There was a silence.

Until I said. "You okay?"

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." She said sighing.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned for her to sit.

I looked to where he wanted her to sit. I nodded and then she started to walk over. But she stopped abruptly. I wasn't paying attention to our surroundings. I didn't notice Sweetness abruptly stopping in mid-stride.

I turned to Inui to formulate a plan, either attack or escape. I want to finish them off. But I didn't want her to get hurt even more.

"Inui come over here we have to talk.." I said to Inui.

"Sure Samejima." He said.

To be continued:

June 23, 2016
09:55 pm

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
130K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
1.7K 162 21
"I don't think we will survive this!"I said,exasperated. "I don't believe it neither!"He said bitting his lower lips."But I have a plan that involves...
65.8K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...