Ema's...FRIEND?! (BROTHERS CO...

By uwuworld

Well this isn't new for me. Hi there world! It's Saki-chan. Yeah, I know...it is my REAL name! Weird isn't it... More

Saki Yamamoto
Chapter 1 - Arriving at Sunrise Residence
Chapter 2 - A Very...Interesting Evening
Chapter 3 - Memories From the Past
Hal Yonotan
Chapter 4 - Ukyo...-kun
Chapter 5 -Family Trip?
Chapter 6-The Race
Chapter 7-Hal's Visit
Chapter 8-Hal's P.O.V
Chapter 9 - Azusa...-kun
Chapter 10 - Mr. Yonotan
Chapter 11 - Shopping With Natsume...-kun
Chapter 12 - Kaname...-kun
Chapter 13 - Masaomi...-kun
Chapter 14 - Old Friends!
Chapter 15-lori...-kun
Chapter 16-Stuck on an Airplane
Chapter 17- Summer House...
Chapter 18 - The Phone Call
Yoko Amai
Chapter 19 - Stalking Saki-chan
Chapter 20 - Aftermath
Chapter 21 - Midnight Swim
Chapter 22 - It's Just You
Chapter 23 - Visit to the Arcade
Chapter 24 - This Close to Getting Caught
Chapter 25 - I Am Done With This Family
Osamu Ito
Chapter 26 - I Just Need Time
Yuri Yamamoto
Chapter 27 - Disguises
Chapter 28 - Baking Cake With Yuri-nii
Chapter 29 - It Was My Fault
Chapter 30 - Found her...
Chapter 31 - Hey Scorpo!
Chapter 32 - Our Little Secret
Chapter 33 - Back to Japan
Chapter 34 - Meanwhile in the Bahamas...
Chapter 35 - Osamu
Chapter 36 - Back At Sunrise Residence
Chapter 37 - JUST MOVE OUT
Chapter 38 - You'll Never See Me Again
Chapter 39 - Snap Out of It!
Chapter 40 - It Wasn't The Other Way Around
Chapter 41 - He's Here
Chapter 42 - Russian Roulette
Chapter 43 - Five
Chapter 44 - Let Her Stay
Chapter 45 - So Dumb
Chapter 46 - "Normal" Girl
Chapter 47 - "Sakura Club!"
Chapter 48 - The Next Day
Chapter 50 - All Nighter
Daisuke Geo
Chapter 51 - Hangin' With A Friend
Chapter 52 - Secret Garden
Chapter 53 - Talking In My Sleep?
Chapter 54 - The First Day
Chapter 55 - Whyyyyyyy
Chapter 56 - Waking Up
Chapter 57 - Waking Up Again
Chapter 58 - Getting Back Home
Chapter 59 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 60 - Night With Daisuke-san
Chapter 61 - This Feeling...
Chapter 62 - Escort?
Chapter 63 - Up Early In The Morning
Chapter 64 - You Remind Me of Her
Chapter 65 - The Dance Begins
Chapter 66 - Epilogue

Chapter 49 - Testing Day

1.2K 40 2
By uwuworld

'Testing Room 4027.'

Okay, so I need to get to the fourth floor, turn left to the 4000 hallway and the fifth door to my right. The hallways were normal and plain. Just like any other school. Right now I was on the main building in campus. This building is used for testing, meetings, and athletics. I found my testing room and walked in. A man with deep green hair and hazel eyes was sitting in the professor's desk in the front. He looked in his 20s and was wearing a white button up shirt and grey dress pants. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone and he looked pretty layed back. He looked at me and we just stayed in that position of staring at each other. I cleared my thoat and put my hand out.

"Saki Yamamoto."

"Midori Rika."

He takes my hand and gives it a firm shake. A small blush dusts his cheeks and he hands me a testing packet and answer sheet.

"Yamamoto-san, testing will start at 9:00, you may take your seat."

I looked around to see that I was the only student in this room. I shrugged and sat in the front right, near the window. It wasn't the 'main character in an anime' seat but it worked. I looked at my phone and sighted. 7:49. Sucks to be me. I looked up and my eyes meet Midori's. He looks away awkwardly and tries to cover up his actions by coughing. Maybe I should say something.

"Just asking, how old are you?"I ask.

"I'm 28. I graduated from this college two years ago as a professor."

"Cool! What do you major in?"

"Well, I major in psychology and science. Are you going to take any classes here after you finish the exam?"

"I need to pass first, but I don't think this exam will be a problem. I was at the top of my class at Iwatobi High until I went to Meiji. I dropped out after a year due to my job. But now I felt like I should give school another shot. I was thinking of taking 'Life Skills & Psychology'."I ramble.

Midori nods and smiles slightly.

"So I guess I'll see you around. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you a question..."he starts.

"That's fine by me."

"Are you Saki-chan? You know the Youtuber?"he asks.

I nod and chuckle lightly.

"It'll be a bit hard walking around this place without grabbing people's attention. And to answer your question, yes, I am Saki-chan."I chuckle.

"Yeah, but don't worry. The students and staff are really chill so I don't think it'd be much of a problem."

"Nice! You sound pretty 'chill' yourself. I bet your girlfriend loves you."I smile, causing him to blush and look at his desk.

"I actually don't have a girlfriend."

"Wow really? You seem like such a great dude! I'll set you up with someone!"

"Yamamoto-san. As much as appreciate the thought I'm not looking for a partner right now."

"Kawaii! You use 'partner' instead of lover? Cuuuuttttte! Who wouldn't love you Rika-sensei?"

I just realize how much Yoko has rubbed off one me. Or maybe the pills are making me a bit tipsy. I smile once more and glance at the window.

"Thank you for the praises, but I assure you that I am perfectly fine being single for now Yamamoto-san."

"I understand. And if you'd like you can call me Saki-chan."

"Saki-chan...Sa-ki-chan...Very well."he states, saying my name a few times."Then you may call me Midori-sensei. Or Midori-san."

"Hai Midori-san."

A few more students start to file in and take their sheets. Midori and I stop talking at soon the clock hits 9:00. The testing period lasts five hours. I finished in the first two and handed Midori my answer sheet as well as my packet. He nodded as I walked out of the classroom and I wave at him when I walk out. Cool, I actually spoke to someone. I walk out of the main building to see all the girls laying on the grass. All just watching the clouds. The group consisted of Haruka, Mitsuki, Yuu, Yuzu, Kotone, Kaede, and Shizuku. I head over to the circle of bodies and lean over so that I'm blocking their view from the sky.

"Come on, let's go to my house. But first! Let's go to the cafe on campus."I greet plainly.

Even though it wasn't much of a greeting. They all stand up and stretch their backs.

"Good idea, Yuu-chan'll get grouchy without her macha bread."smirks Haruka, poking Yuu's cheek.

"Mo Haru-chan."she grumbles back.

We all head into the cafe, glad that since testing was still going on that their weren't any other students. We took a seat on the upper level and took a corner booth. A waiter took our orders. I ordered some bubble tea and cookies. After our food came we started catching up on each other's lives. Mostly mine since I lost contact a few years ago.

"What?! So Osamu's dead?!"gasps Kaede.

"Figures."sighs Shizuku.

"Yeah he was an annoying ball of sh-"

"Kotone! No swearing in front of Yuu-chan!"scolded Mitsuki while covering her sister's ears.

"Nani? Nee-chan what's going on?"she asks innocently.

"You wouldn't want to know Yuu-chan."I giggle."It's a hot mess. Anyway, are we all done here?"

"Yep! Let's go!" cheers Yuzu.

We tip the waiter and leave campus. I took my motorcycle and kicked up my stand and started rolling it on the sidewalk while the others followed me from behind. Mitsuki stood next to me and helped roll my ride. The last people who tagged behind us were Yuu and Haruka. Both were stuffing their faces with the left over macha bread. I decided that I wouldn't ride my motorcycle since the university was only a long walk/short jog from the house. I stopped at Sunrise Residence and opened the gate. They didn't look impressed after I told them that there were 14 other people living on the 3rd and 4th floor while we shared the 5th. We got into the elevator, a little squished but not too bad.

"Do you want to hang out in the living room or my room?" 

"Let's go to the living room and if those men bother us we'll head to your room."suggested Haruka.

"Sure, let's do that."

I turn my key into the elevator and pressed the fifth floor button before taking it out. We all leaned against the walls of the elevator, me and Mitsuki realized that we were leaning on the doors...a little too late. The doors opened with a ding and I regained my balance only for Mitsuki to pull me down as she fell. I growled at her when I found out that she only grabbed me so I could be her cushion. She landed on my pillow-like chest while I was slapped onto the cold, hard ground. The others just laughed and took a seat on the green couch.

"Gomenasai."she whispers into my boobs.

"It's okay Mitsuki-baka."I mumble.

"Baka?! Wah! Yuu-chan! Haru-chan! Saki-senpai called me a baka!"she whined while throwing a few punches into my chest.

'Man, I forgot about how many times my boobs got in the way.'

"Saki-chan...who...are these people?"asked Louis.

"Idiots! How do you guys not notice that you're sitting on a person?!"I snap as the girls sitting on the couch shoot up and examine the brother laying on the couch.

"Gomen Louis-kun. These are my friends. Haruka, Yuu, Kotone, Yuzu, Kaede, Mitsuki and Shizuku."I introduced, pointing to each female.

They all greet or just wave to Louis as he sits up and starts playing with a strand of Kotone's hair.

"May I...arrange your hair?"he asks.

They all look at me funny until I mouth 'This one's a hair stylist.'. They nod but politely decline, causing him to look down and belly-flop onto the green couch. We all shrug and walk down the stairs and into the living room. No one was on the fifth floor besides us and Louis. They all dropped their bags and I turn on the TV, switching the channels and got to the Youtube app. We were never really fans of TV shows so we preferred to watch Youtube instead. We decided to watch my channel and I promised them that I'd make a video with them featured in it. In the middle of our binge watching the elevator door opened and I checked the time.

"Woah...guys its already 6pm."I gasp.

"Eh, I need to get home before dinner...which is at 8."answered Kotone.

Everyone else nodded and I saw Ukyo, Masaomi, Wataru, Tsubaki, Azusa, and lori walk down stairs, all surprised to see a few more attractive females sitting in the living room than usual. Wataru was the first one to walk over. He poked my shoulder and pointed in Kaede's direction.

"Who are these people Saki-chan?"

"Oh, these are a few of my friends Wataru-chan. Want to watch with us?"

"KAWAII!"squealed Haruka, squishing Wataru's right cheek.

"Haha, Saki-chan's friends are really funny."

"Owa! So cute!"

Soon everyone was fawning over Wataru while the others sulk in the corner. Tsubaki decided to sit next to me, Azusa sat to my right and they wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell us that you had such cute friends?"asked Tsubaki, ever-so-seductivly.

This caught the whole Sakura Club's attention and Yuu stood up and stood in front of Tsubaki with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

"Aw! She's so cute!"he laughs and rubs her head while all the girls shook their own.

'You just nailed your coffin closed Tsubaki-san.'

Yuu attempted to bite his hand so he pulled it back and she poked his chest in rage mode.

"I don't know who you are mister! But all I can say is that none of us have any interest in you! First of all, you're too noisy! Second of all, all you do is think something's so cute! How am I cute?! Don't answer that! And what is a hentai like you doing flirting around with a bunch of girls?! And finally, I am in a relationship with Haruka-chan! So back off bud! Haru-chan is mine! Kotone-chan and Shizuku-chan are dating! Kaede-chan and Yuzu-chan are together! And my nee-chan has a crush on Sak-"

Before Yuu could finish her speech, her mouth was covered by her sister. Who seemed pretty flustered by this point. Tsubaki was crying anime tears and ran out of the living room while Azusa just chuckled and excused himself to follow Tsubaki.

"So you're all lesbians?"hmm-d lori.

The whole group nods, all except for me of course. The brothers seem a bit taken aback and Ukyo starts setting up dinner. It was nearly eight so the group decided to head home in Kotone's limo. I said my goodbyes and lead them outside. I came back in and walked back downstairs. The whole family was there to see Yuu's outburst and teased Tsubaki about it. Ukyo was about to place a dish for me but I quickly declined it.

"I'm not having dinner right now Ukyo-kun."

"You need you eat Saki-chan."

"N-Ne, I'm not hungry."I confirm.

He hesitates but complies while I walk back up the stairs and get into the elevator for bed. I was a bit hungry, but I had a photo shoot tomorrow and I couldn't eat anything else today after I had my cookie during lunch. It may seem a bit brutal, but I couldn't eat too much or I'd become a fat whale.

3rd P.O.V

"I wonder what's bothering Saki-chan..."breathed Ema.

"Maybe she just had a big lunch."scoffed Yusuke, shoving the thought aside.

"Hmm, probably. I'm just worried about her."Ema says."She needs to eat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
7K 312 14
This is a Sequel to my first book "Let This Be A Lesson" so if you haven't read that first please check it out! ...
11.3K 287 24
The calm and sweet Aline Bellerose gets intertwined with the Asahina siblings after their mother, Miwa, who's also Aline's friend, asks her for a fav...
42.9K 1.7K 45
(Sequel to Smile and Peace) "Something's not right..." ~Kaname "I left the one my heart longs for... I left my family for 8 years... I come back to y...